剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
尽管你表达能力捉急
You know, in spite of yourself,
我好像理解你的意思了 你是对的
I think I understand what you're saying, and you're right.
莱丽
你们好啊
Yeah. Hey, guys.
我查到绑匪的线索了
I got a lead on the kidnappers.
你从监控上查到车牌 在车管局里查到了
You pulled a plate from security cams and hacked the DMV?
-其实 不是 -有博兹 就不需要车管局
- Actually, no... - You don't need the DMV when you got the B-O-Z.
这次对了吧
Did I do it right that time?
不对 你这就是重复了
No, because now you're just repeating yourself.
各位 被绑的小女孩
Guys. Kidnapped little girl here.
对了 抱歉 小麦
Oh, right. Sorry, Mac.
我注意到绑匪的车进行过改装了
So I noticed the kidnappers' cars were all tricked out,
有很多零件市场淘来的货
a lot of aftermarket parts.
我就想 米申市不大
So I thought, Mission City's not that big,
肯定有人知道谁做这类的事
somebody has to know who does that kind of work.
所以我打给了贾斯汀·莱特
So I called Justin Wright.
贾斯汀·莱特
Jus-Justin Wright?
偷了我的鞋 丢到大巴下那个孩子
The kid who stole my sneakers and threw them off the bus?
对 他现在是律师了 人好多了
Yeah, he's a lawyer now; totally mellowed out.
而且 你烧了他的轻摩托
A-And to be fair, you did incinerate his moped.
总之 贾斯汀一直喜欢车 我打给了他
Anyway, Justin was always into cars, so I called him up,
他说镇上只有一个人
and he said there's only one guy in town
能做这种定制改装活儿
who does that kind of customization.
一个该做机械师的前赛车手
A former race car driver turned mechanic.
-弗兰克·劳森 -没错
- Frank Lawson. - u202dBingo.
他知道是谁绑了他女儿
He knows who took his daughter.
所以他知道怎么找到她
Which means he knows how to find her.
他出来了
There he is.
我开始觉得这家伙是自不量力
I'm starting to get the feeling this guy's in way over his head.
嗯 他急匆匆地开车跑了
Yeah, yeah. Guy tore out of here in quite the hurry.
我们想让你能不能黑个卫星
We were hoping maybe you could hack a satellite,
定位他 什么的
ping his GPS, something like that.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 谢谢
All right, thanks.
莱丽证实劳森的座机并未接到过电♥话♥
So Riley confirmed that Lawson didn't get any calls on his landline.
她正在查
She's checking right now
他的手♥机♥是否收到过绑匪的短♥信♥
to see if he got any texts on his cell from the kidnappers.
怎么了 有什么发现
What? You got something here?
两种车辙
Hybrid tread patterns.
那么他有普通和越野两种车胎
So he's got tires that are made for pavement and off-roading.
而且
And...
看到他车胎抓地的车痕了吗
see the way his tires gripped the road right there?
甚至是在他摆尾之后
Even after he fishtailed?
有特别悬架
He's got special suspension.
这么说来 他是想在崎岖地开快车
Okay, so he's looking to go fast over uneven terrain.
你觉得这是为什么呢
Why is that, you think?
瞧瞧从他轮胎上掉下什么了
Look at what came off his tire.
看你的表情感觉很重要
You look like that's important,
但这在我眼里就是一团泥 兄弟
but I'm just seeing a clump of mud there, brah.
红粘土 也称作老成土
Red clay, also called ultisol.
一般出现在东南面
Mainly found in the southeast,
但我们北加州这边也有些沉积层
but we do have a couple of deposits up here in NorCal.
我爷爷以前跟我讲过
My grandfather used to tell me stories
一些私酿酒贩利用旧的伐木路
about how bootleggers used that old logging road
在禁酒令时期走私酒水
to smuggle goods during Prohibition.
从这里走大概要一小时车程
About an hour drive from here.
前任赛车手 车被改装成了越野车
Ex-race car driver, car's tricked out for off-roading.
你觉得他是干走私吗
You think he's doing some smuggling?
你还没跟我说完
So you never finished telling me
你回家怎么就复杂了
what was so complicated about you coming home.
回家对我来说很难 因为
It's hard for me to come up here because...
我感觉很愧疚
I just feel guilty.
愧疚" 为什么愧疚
"Guilty"? Guilty for what?
因为我在这里有很多美好的回忆
Guilty because I have so many good memories of this place.
我和我爸的回忆 我和我爷爷的回忆
Memories of my dad, memories of my grandfather.
还有搬到博兹那里住
Moving in with Bozer.
但是...
But...
米申市永远都是
Mission City is always gonna be the place
我失去我妈的地方
where I lost my mom.
就是感觉在这里开心很不舒服
Eh, it just feels wrong being happy in this place.
好吧
Yeah.
我跟我老爸的事
I pretty much went through the same thing
差不多也这样
with my old man.
他去世后的几年 我痛彻心扉
For years after he died, I was miserable.
没办法靠近那辆GTO
Couldn't go anywhere near that GTO.
总让我想起一起改车的时光
All the times we spent working on it,
一起自驾游的时光
all the road trips we had together.
我故意躲着它
Just avoided it.
有一天 我坐在那里看着那辆车
And then one day I'm sitting there staring at it,
我真的仿佛听到了他说
and I could've sworn I heard his voice say,
"儿子 我们重改了那辆车
"Boy, we rebuild that old thing
就为了让它在那里积满灰尘吗"
just to let it sit there and collect rust like that""
所以我开出去转了一圈
So I took it out for a spin,
我确定他就坐在副驾驶
and I'm pretty sure he was riding shotgun,
因为我非常开心
'cause I got really happy;
多年来第一次那么开心
like really happy for the first time in years.
我知道他唯一的心愿就是
And I know that's all he ever wanted
我活得开心
was for me to be happy.
我不认识你妈
And, you know, I never met your mother
不了解你们的状况
and I don't know your situation,
但我确定她会想看到你过得开心
but I am sure that she would want you to be happy,
不管你在哪儿
no matter where you are,
做什么事
no matter what you're doing.
懂我意思吗
Know what I mean?
懂
Yeah.
我懂
I think I do.
索顿
"真好"
Great.
我们怎么说
Wait, what do we say?
我们要跟上司说
What do we tell our by-the-book boss
我们私下擅自进行任务
about the off-the-books operation we're running
而不是过假期吗
while we're supposed to be on vacation?
我还是保持沉默好了 老大
I would plead the fifth on that one, boss.
她会知道的 到时候肯定会生气
Well, she's gonna find out, and she's gonna be mad.
那又怎样 反正我总惹她生气
Oh, so what? She's always mad at me. Shoot.
失宠就失宠呗 我不在乎
I put a living room suite in the doghouse, man.
谁的电♥话♥
Who's that?
索顿快把我的电♥话♥打爆了
Thornton's been blowing up my phone.
我还没接 但她...
I haven't answered yet, but she...
你好啊 索顿主管
Well, hello, Director Thornton.
我很好 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
团队 什么团队
Uh, the team? Which team?
那个团队
Oh, that team.
知道 知道 他们很好
Oh, yeah, yeah. They're good. I mean,
我们很好 你咋样啊
we're-we're good. H-How are you?
好极了 维尔特 48小时后有任务
Peachy, Wilt. We have another op coming up in 48 hours.
有任务
Another op?
48小时
48 hours?
对
Yes.
所以我需要大家在那之前回来
That's why I need everybody back by then.
但我现在想知道
But right now, I need to find out
为什么没人接我电♥话♥
why no one's answering my calls.
我不知道他们为什么不接你电♥话♥
Um, I'm not sure why no one's answering your calls.
不 我知道
I-I mean, I-I do.
我们在看电影
We're at the movies.
正好就是我第一部微电影放映的那间影院
Fun fact, same theater where I showed my first short film.
所以大家都开了飞行模式
So e-everyone's in airplane mode.
我很注重观影礼仪
I-I'm a... I'm a stickler for cinema etiquette.
那你为什么没开飞行模式
Then why are you not in airplane mode?
我不在看电影
Uh... I'm not in the movie?
你没有吗
You're not?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表