剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
乌拉圭某处
距撤离点3.2公里
我梦到过这场景 知道最后怎么样了吗
I had a dream about this once. You know what happened?
你死了
You died?
你怎么猜到的
How'd you guess?
因为你在梦里总会死
'Cause you die in all your dreams.
你确定这是流沙吗
Are you sure this is quicksand?
嗯 我很确定这还是流沙
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is still quicksand.
好吧 没必要发脾气嘛
Okay, all right. There's no reason to get spicy about it.
我就是问问
I'm just asking.
淹死在流沙里
Drowning in quicksand--
按说该挺好玩呢 哥们
you'd think it'd be fun, bro.
这肯定是 最糟糕的死亡地点了
This has got to be, like, one of the worst ways to die.
你会很高兴知道
Well, you'll be happy to know that
大部分人并不会淹死在流沙里
most people don't even die from drowning in quicksand.
这是水凝胶
It's a colloid hydrogel.
由沙子 黏土和水组成
It's made of sand, clay and water.
我错了
Oh, I was wrong.
淹死在流沙里 还得听人上科学课
Drowning in quicksand while getting a science lecture--
这才是最糟的死法
that's the worst way to die.
-你没听懂 -我听着呢
- You're not listening. - I'm listening.
大部分人不会死于溺毙
Most people don't die from drowning.
他们死于暴晒 脱水 或是
They die of, like, sun exposure, dehydration, or, uh, you know...
饥饿
starvation.
或是 如果我们真的很不走运
Or if... if we're really unlucky,
压力会造成深静脉血栓
the pressure can cause deep vein thrombosis.
好吧 够了
Okay, all right, that's enough.
-住口 -那会造成栓塞
- No. Stop. - Which can lead to embolization.
-够了 我懂了 -我不希望那样
- That's enough. I get it, I get it. Just... - I don't want that.
谢谢 "博士"
Thank you, Doctor.
你就不能用你那颗大破脑袋瓜
Can't... can't you just use that big stupid head of yours
做个爪钩 直升机或搅拌机吗
and make, like, a grappling hook or a helicopter or a blender?
我现在真想喝杯玛格丽塔酒
I'll have margaritas right now. Just...
把我们弄出去吧
Just get us out of this.
我们需要你的好点子
We need one of your brilliant ideas.
我...好像有办法了
I think... Yeah. I-I got one. u202d
-我有办法了 好 -你有了 动手吧
- I got one. Okay. - Oh, you got it. Do it.
救命
Help!
这就是你的办法
That-That's the solution?
你有更好的办法吗
You have a better idea?
你知道我没有的
You know I don't.
救命
Help!
百战天龙 第一季 第十六集
我不知道我还能撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can...
这不公平
That's not fair.
我不觉得
I beg to differ.
"大冒险"的内容是看你能不能撑五分钟
The dare was to see if you could hang for five minutes.
没人说不能拿鸭子攻击你
Nobody said anything about waterfowl bombardment.
三二一
And three, two, one,
到时间
time!
太好了
Oh, yes.
很棒
Very nice.
那么该我了
Well, I guess that means it's my turn.
好了 老头子
All right, old man...
真心话还是大冒险
truth or dare?
真心话
Let's go truth.
你和马蒂之间到底怎么回事
What happened between you and Matty?
大冒险吧
I mean, let's go dare.
你们真要命 听着
You guys are killing me. Look...
马蒂生我气是因为我自作主张
Matty just got mad because I called an audible
没有按计划撤离而已
and skipped out on an exfil. That's it.
她对直接抗命非常敏感
She gets very surly when you disobey a direct order.
-杰克 -而且
- Jack... - u202dAnd...
不管她怎么说
despite what she said,
我觉得她还是很高兴流沙没杀死我的
I think she was very happy I survived that quicksand.
得了 哥们 你知道我们说的不是
Come on, bro. You know we're not talking about
乌拉圭的事
what happened in Uruguay.
我们想知道你在中情局在她手下工作时
We want to know what happened between you and Matty
你俩之间出了什么事
when you were working under her at the CIA.
再说一遍 我们还是大冒险吧
And, again, maybe we should go dare.
你们见过我能喝下多少辣酱吗
Have you guys seen how much hot sauce I can drink?
听着 我对换上司也本来持怀疑态度
Look, I was skeptical about getting a new boss,
但旧金山的事后 我跟马蒂一队了
but after San Francisco, I'm Team Matty.
我们都是
Yeah, we all are.
除了你
Except for you.
过去都过去了
The past is the past.
我和马蒂没事了
Matty and I are all good.
如果真的没事了 她为什么不在这儿
If you're really all good, then why isn't she here?
-你不是应该邀请她的吗 -是吗
- Weren't you supposed to invite her? - Was I? u202d
好吧
Okay.
你们想知道究竟发生了什么
You guys want to know the real story?
嗯
Yeah.
我和马蒂认识时 我正处在一段艰难的时期
When Matty and I met, I was going through a really rough time.
-我的婚姻触了礁 -什么 你结过婚
- My marriage was on the rocks. - What-- You were married?
没结多久
Not for long.
我和霍莉分居了
Holly and I were separated.
她在洛杉矶工作 当时是圣诞节
She was working in Los Angeles, and it was Christmastime.
我想去找她
You know, I wanted to go out there
看看能不能修复关系
and see if I could patch things up.
我赶到时 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
When I get there, terrorists
劫持了她工作的大楼
seize the building where she worked.
中富广场
Nakatomi Plaza.
-《虎胆龙威》的情节 -是吗
- That's the plot of Die Hard. - Is it?
还问
Is it?
看来你是选了大冒险
Well, guess that means you picked dare.
-喝吧 麦克莱恩[主角名] -好
- Drink up, McClane. - Fine.
干杯
Cheers.
我们收到消息了 老大
We got your message, boss.
好啊
'Sup?
你怎么了 达尔顿
What's wrong with you, Dalton?
什么
What?
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 杰克不开心 我就开心
Okay, well, when Jack's miserable, I'm happy.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
这是亚伦·戴克
Meet Aaron Deckard.
为一个国际亚美尼亚犯罪组织工作
Works for an international Armenian crime syndicate
作为善后人
as their fixer.
他的老板 阿民·莫索非据信杀过
His boss, Armin Morsofian, is believed to have killed
全球至少19个执法人员
at least 19 law enforcement officers around the world.
但没人能够证实这一点
But no one's ever been able to prove it,
因为莫索非每次杀一个人
because every time Morsofian drops a body,
戴克就会替他处理掉 直到现在
Deckard makes it disappear. Until now.
四天前 戴克在圣路易斯因超速被拦下
Four days ago, Deckard was stopped in St. Louis for speeding.
警方检查他的后备箱时 发现了三个尸袋
When police checked his trunk, they found three body bags,
一把铲子 和一堆漂白剂
a shovel, and a whole lot of bleach.
但老实说 那些东西
To be fair, though, there's, like, 12 different things
能做好多别的事呢
he could've been doing with that.
是啊 没错 他大概就是去埋尸体了
Yeah, you're right, though, he's probably just burying bodies.
警方审讯了戴克数小时
Police questioned Deckard for hours,
但他们唯一能监禁他的理由
but the only thing that they could hold him on
就是非法持械
was a possession of an unregistered firearm.
如果戴克被保释
So when Deckard made bail...
他会消失
He made himself disappear.
是的
Yes.
我当年也应付过好些善后人
Yeah, I've had to deal with a couple of fixers in my day.
他们聪明 狡猾
They're smart, slippery.
这人不会好抓的
Dude's not gonna be that easy to catch.
所以你才能拿大钱 杰克
Well, that's why you get paid the big bucks, Jack.
没那么多 马蒂
It's the medium bucks, Matty.
你反正也不知道我挣多少
And you don't know how much I make anyways.
我给你的工资支票签名
I sign your paychecks.
如果你还想再要一张
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表