剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
是的 但现在不是科普地里的时候吧
Yeah, I guess it's not really time for a geography lesson, is it?
确实
No, not really.
给莱丽个安全信♥号♥♥
Need to send Riley the all-clear.
好 奥利维亚 希望你今天别迟到
All right, Olivia, here's hoping you're not running late today.
-被组织抛弃了 -是的
- So, disavowed, huh? - Yeah.
我也不喜欢这样
Not my favorite.
我知道这行做不了太久
And I know this gig doesn't last forever,
但我一直以为我会中枪身亡
but I always thought I'd get shot
被导弹轰死 或者掉到核反应堆里
or hit by a missile or fall into a nuclear reactor--
至少死也死得光荣
some real blaze-of-glory stuff, you know?
但就这样结束...
But having my career end like this, it's...
也太难堪了
Well, it's kind of embarrassing.
是难堪 但不会就这样结束
It's embarrassing and it's temporary.
我们会解决的
We'll fix this.
如果解决不了呢
What if we can't?
更糟的我们都经历了
We've been through worse.
莱丽十六岁就能独♥立♥生活了
u202dRiley's been taking care of herself since she was 16;
我担心的是博兹
it's Bozer I'm worried about.
如果他出什么事 我不能原谅自己
If anything happens to him, I can't forgive myself.
不会的 我相信他会没事的
No. Now, hey, I'm sure he's hanging in.
如果他自己都照顾不好
She wouldn't have sent him in
马蒂也不会派他来
if he couldn't handle himself, you know that.
她不像我那么了解博兹
She hasn't known Bozer as long as I have.
你应该改改看法了
You can't look at this with old eyes.
他过去几个月经历了那么多
Okay? He's been through a lot in the last few months.
已经不是原来那个博兹了
He's not the same old Bozer; he's a new Bozer.
没准会给你惊喜
He might surprise you.
没准会让我们都眼前一亮
Hell, he might just surprise all of us.
你戴这幅墨镜 我严肃不起来
It's really hard to take you seriously with those glasses on.
是吗 你就克制一下吧
Is it? Well, do your best.
她发信♥号♥♥了 系左脚鞋带
That's the signal. Left shoe.
普莱尔要来了
Prior's on her way.
来 放这里
Here. Put it there.
好 她来了 来了
All right, here she comes, here she comes.
住手
Stop it!
你好 奥利维亚
Hello, Olivia.
很高兴又见面了
Nice to see you again.
一起兜个风吧
Let's take a ride.
我们在现场 奥利维亚 我们看到你了
We were there, Olivia. We saw you.
就承认你参与袭击了吧
Just admit you were in on the attack.
我到了那边 才知道有炸♥弹♥
I didn't know there was a bomb there, not until I got there.
-我发誓 -别演了 奥利维亚
- I swear. - Drop the act, Olivia.
中情局已经知道你在和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥合作了
The CIA already knows you've been working with terrorists.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 没有
Terrorists? No.
我绝不会那样做
I would never.
我去那里是因为那些照片
I only went there because of the photos.
什么照片
What photos?
几个周前
A few weeks ago...
有人给我寄了我和一个男人的照片
someone sent me photos of me with another man.
你们要明白 我爱我丈夫...
You need to understand, I love my husband...
婚外情吗 这就是你想说的
An affair? Huh? That's what you're gonna tell us?
因为这个被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥要挟了
That's what got you blackmailed by terrorists?
我说的是真的
It is the truth.
他们说要把照片发到网上
They were gonna post the photos online
除非我照他们说的做 你看
if I wouldn't do exactly what they told me. Here.
他们说让我去咖啡馆 我去了
They told me to go to the cafe. I went.
我以为他们是想管我要钱
I thought they were going to ask me for money.
我以为他们是想让我
I thought they were going to tell me to vote against
投票反对全民公♥投♥ 我...
the upcoming referendum. I...
好吧 如果她去咖啡馆是因为这件事
Okay, so if that's why she went to the cafe,
那马蒂给的中情局情报 就都是假的
then everything Matty told us, all the CIA intel, was wrong.
好吧
Okay.
我看到照片了 我想相信你
I've seen the pictures, I want to believe you,
但你得回去
but you need to go back
把事情一五一十地解释清楚
and explain everything exactly how it happened.
当时一个服务生把电♥话♥递给我
A waiter gave me the phone,
电♥话♥那头是个男人
and there was a man on the phone,
他让我从花坛里把提包拿出来
and he told me, get the purse from the planter box,
拎到街上去
carry it down the street,
如果看到有人跟踪 就扔下提包赶紧跑
and then when I see someone follow me, drop it and run.
等等 他说"如果有人跟踪"
Wait a second, when someone follows you?
对
Yes.
打电♥话♥的人知道我们会去那里
So the man on the phone knew that we were going to be there.
我好像知道为什么中情局情报不准了
I think I know why the CIA intel was bad.
-为什么 -我们中圈套了
- Why? - We were set up.
等等 那就意味着...
Hang on, now. That would... that would have to mean
有人耍手段 误导中情局
somebody manipulated the CIA
故意把这个任务派给我们
and gift-wrapped this mission for us.
谁有能力这么做
Who could do something like that?
那个男人第一次联♥系♥你说照片时...
When the man first contacted you about the photos...
不 不
No. No.
第一次打电♥话♥的不是那个男的
The first call wasn't from the man.
第一次是个女人打来的
The first call was from the woman.
她自称为"脆"
She called herself Pop.
"脆"
Pop?
"香 酥 脆"的"脆"吗
As in "Snap, Crackle, Pop,"
脆米花广♥告♥语
脆米花吗还是...
Rice Krispies, or...?
我觉得她不是指这个意思
I don't think she was referring to the cereal.
"脆"是个荷兰词
Pop is Dutch word.
翻译成英语 意为"蝶蛹"
And in English, it means "chrysalis."
蝶蛹
Chrysalis?
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Positive.
-帕特丽夏·索顿 -她是谁
- Patricia Thornton. - u202dWho is she?
几个月前
Up until a couple of months ago,
她因叛国罪被捕
when she was arrested for treason...
我们以前的上司
our boss.
我们就在隔壁 有需要尽管开口
We'll be in the next room if you need anything, okay?
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
只是个被我们绑♥架♥的国会议员
She's just a member of parliament that we kidnapped.
如果你不相信 可以去问她
If you don't believe me, go ask her.
说不定我真会去
Maybe I will.
好吧
Okay.
奥利维亚答应待在这儿
Olivia has agreed to stay put
直到我们想好拿她怎么办
until we figure out what to do with her.
找到能证实她说法的证据了吗
Any luck confirming her story?
找是找到了
Yes and no.
不过勒索照片的发件地址无法追踪
The blackmail photos were sent from an untraceable e-mail.
按我们说的做
不然就把照片发到网上
但密钥确实与索顿化名蝶蛹
But the encryption key does match the one Thornton used
用于出♥卖♥♥♥国♥家♥机♥密♥的密钥相同
while selling state secrets as Chrysalis.
所以即使我们知道是索顿设的圈套
So even though we know Thornton set us up,
我们也无法证明
we can't prove it.
她肯定几月前就设计好了这一切
She must have put all this in place months ago
作为应急计划
as a contingency plan;
一旦我们揭露她的身份
that way, if we start talking,
她就放出虚假情报 把我们引向奥利维亚
she drops all that fake intel on Olivia.
然后我们就都会被炸♥弹♥炸死
Next thing you know, we're all killed in a bomb blast.
我们先她一步没被炸死 纯属走运
It was just luck we outed her before she could do it.
不过我们抓到她时
Yeah, but by then,
只要在监狱打一通电♥话♥ 就能报复我们
revenge is as easy as a phone call from prison.
来阿姆斯特丹之前 她就先一步棋把我们将死了
She had us checkmated before we even left for Amsterdam.
所有涉及四人情报的文件
Every file with intel on MacGyver, Jack, Riley and Bozer
包括备份 均已销毁
has been destroyed, plus the backups.
那么唯一证明他们隶属凤♥凰♥基金会的证据
So the only digital proof tying them to Phoenix
就在我的平板上
is on my tablet.
您得尽快删除那些文件
Then you should delete those files fast.
荷兰情报局刚刚发现
Dutch Intelligence just discovered
他们在爆♥炸♥后打过一通电♥话♥
that they made a call after the bombing.
荷兰方面正尝试复原通话内容
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表