剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
So the people trapped inside are all DARPA scientists?
正确
Correct.
美国一些最聪明的人
Some of America's best and brightest
现在困在12米的地下
are currently trapped 40 feet underground.
但雇佣军不是往实验室去的
Yeah, except the mercs weren't going down to the labs,
他们是去楼上
they were going up.
为了防止国防高等研究计划署的绝密项目
Okay, so in order to prevent DARPA's top secret projects
落入黑手
from getting into the wrong hands,
科学家将这些资料放在四层的一个密室里
the scientists house them in a vault on the fourth floor.
一般是非常安全的 但是...
Normally, it's ultra-secure, but...
但经历了大地震加断电
But after a major earthquake with the power out
城市陷入混乱
and the city sent into chaos...
他们便抓住了机会
These guys seize the opportunity
去偷一个危险的新玩具
to steal a pretty dangerous new toy.
-知道他们想要什么吗 -不知道
- Any idea what they're after? - No.
国防高等研究计划署的记录里几乎没有这个实验室
DARPA records barely admit that this lab exists,
更别提描述他们在研究的项目了
let alone describe the projects that they're working on.
现在往上走可是
Okay, well, up is a very dangerous direction
非常危险
to be headed right now.
如果这些雇佣军愿承担那么大的风险
So if these mercs are willing to take on that big a risk,
那回报一定也很大
it's gonna be a big reward.
那么不管他们想要什么
Which means whatever they were after,
如果他们拿到带走了
bad things are gonna happen
肯定不会有好事
if they leave this island with it.
那就别让他们拿走
Well, then don't let them.
我去再打些电♥话♥
I'm gonna go make some more calls.
如果我收到信息 再回复你们
If I get information, I will get back to you.
什么计划
So, what's the plan?
分头行动
Split up.
你知道恐怖片里出事之前
You do know that's what people say in horror movies
都会说这句吧
right before something terrible happens, right?
我懂 但她说得对
Yeah, but she's right.
我们有两个大♥麻♥烦
I mean, we've got two big problems,
都需要我们立刻处理
and both require our immediate attention, so...
好吧 暴揍雇佣军
Okay, well, kicking mercenary ass
我最擅长
is where I would be most useful
而那些科学家想活命就靠你了
and you're the last chance those scientists are gonna have,
所以我们得分道扬镳了
so I think this is where you and I go different directions also.
我跟"肌肉男"走
I'll go with Tex.
好
Yee-haw.
那我跟"科学男"走
Okay, then I'll go with science guy.
-麦凯弗 我叫麦凯弗 -好吧
- MacGyver, just MacGyver. - u202dOkay.u202c
我本来不会介意
I wouldn't mind it,
但"科学男"貌似已经被申商标了
except I think "Science Guy" is already trademarked.
而且
And, actually,
我觉得我们如果分头
I think that we're gonna be able to cover more ground
保持无线电通讯能找得更快
if we both split up and, uh, just stay in radio contact.
-好 -好主意
- Okay. - It's a good idea.
-我们也照做 -嗯
- We'll do the same. - u202dYeah.u202c
生日的事还没完呢 哥们
And, hey, we're not done talking about this birthday, man.
你不死
If you don't die,
我们就有很多事要庆祝了
we're gonna have a lot to celebrate.
-听不到 -你能听得到
- Can't hear you. - Yeah, you could hear me.
如果你处于痛苦中或需要医疗救助
If you're in pain or need medical attention,
请到帐篷这边
please move to this side of the tent
会有医生尽快为你诊治
and a doctor will see you as soon as possible.
如果有人知道这狗是谁的
And if anybody knows who this dog belongs to,
麻烦告知
I'd appreciate the info.
别担心 伙计 我会送你回家
Don't worry, buddy, we're gonna get you home.
我保证
I promise.
岛上很多流浪狗
Lot of strays on the island, brah.
小家伙可能没有主人
Little guy might not have an owner.
给 他看上去似乎饿了
Here, he looks hungry.
虾永远是醉人的美味
Shrimp always hits the spot.
哪怕是对四腿着地的小家伙
Even if you're walking on four legs.
多谢 我叫博兹
Thanks. I'm Bozer.
卡玛科纳
Kamekona.
这虾太好吃了
And this shrimp is insanely delicious.
你在这儿有餐厅吗
Do you have a restaurant around here?
没有 我在瓦胡岛有几个流动餐车
No, I got a couple of food trucks on Oahu.
我是来帮忙的
I just came to help.
我觉得大家忙了一天会需要吃顿好的
Figured everyone needed a good meal after all of this.
太棒了 自组网已经建好了
Yes! The ad hoc network is officially up and running.
-什么 -是啊
- What?! - u202dYeah.u202c
这里面也有你的功劳
Couldn't have done it without you.
太棒了
All right, yeah.
有妹子烦恼
Girl troubles?
妹子不是我的烦恼
The girl isn't the trouble.
她非常棒
She's amazing.
是跟她在一起的那个烦人的家伙
It's that annoying dude hanging around her,
又高又帅 还一身肌肉
being all tall and handsome and muscley.
我说不上来 兄弟
I don't know, brah,
她看起来并不觉得
she doesn't seem to think
-他很烦人 -她确实觉得烦
- he's so annoying. - She does.
她只是出于礼貌 才会捧场他的笑话
When she laughs at his jokes, she's just being polite.
你这情况让我想起了一句夏威夷的古谚语
Your situation reminds me of an old Hawaiian proverb:
[夏威夷语]
Ka hee o kai uli, ka pae ka alaala.
语调真美
That's beautiful.
什么意思
What's it mean?
乌贼越肥美越好 但过度肥胖则难以欣赏
此处比喻莱丽吸引了很多爱慕者
深蓝大海里的乌贼
The squid from the deep blue sea
有着奇怪的肥胖体型
has a peculiar bunch.
谢了
Thanks?
但没帮上什么忙
But you're so not helping.
你确定吗 老兄
You sure about that, brah?
我可是把你逗笑了
I did put a smile on your face.
确实
Yeah, you did.
沙滩主题的生日派对怎么样
What about a beach-themed birthday party,
你懂我意思吗
you know what I mean?
沙滩排球 烧烤 巨大的篝火
Volleyball, barbecue, big-ass bonfire?
没人不喜欢篝火吧
Who doesn't love a big fire, right?
你真是问错人了
You know what? I'm the wrong guy to ask.
去年生日派对 我被迫早离席了
I had to leave my last birthday party early.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why's that?
我侄女被绑♥架♥了
Well, actually, my niece was kidnapped.
是吗
Really?
换做是我 也会早离席
That would make me leave my birthday party early, too.
她还好吗
She okay?
是啊 她挺好的
You know what? She's good.
她简直好极了
Actually, she's perfect.
她下一次生日宴
So, I bet her next birthday bash
你肯定会操办得很棒
you're gonna do it up right, huh?
是啊 我们会全力以赴
Yeah. We're pulling out all the stops.
我们打算布置气球
We're talking balloons,
请莫亚那模仿者 好好操办
Moana impersonator, the works.
我就是这个意思 庆祝生命 你懂吧
That's what I'm talking about, celebrate life, you know?
弄些玫瑰花瓣 你懂我意思吧
Gather some rose petals, you know what I mean?
你肯定是指玫瑰花蕾 但我懂你意思
Pretty sure you mean rosebuds, but I get what you mean.
你朋友为什么不喜欢过生日
So how come your friend doesn't like birthdays?
我不知道 可能和火星有关
I-I don't know, something about Mars.
你懂吧 这小子的问题是想太多
See, the kid's problem is, he thinks too much.
所以才有我啊
That's why I'm here.
为了让他别想那么多
To make him think less?
差不多吧 也为了不让他被人打死
Sorta. And to keep him from getting himself shot.
为了保证他不因几颗小树放弃整片森林
And to make sure he doesn't miss the forest for the trees.
你懂吧
You know?
在我看来 他很幸运有你这样的朋友
It seems to me like he's lucky to have you.
我一直跟他这么说
I keep telling him that.
你丈夫没在地震中受伤吧
So, your husband make it through the quake okay?
没 他没事
Yeah. He's fine.
我们住火奴鲁鲁 瓦胡岛几乎没受影响
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表