剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
知道这让我联想到了什么吗
You know what this reminds me of?
又是你愚蠢的梦吗
Another one of your dumb dreams?
不是 那部太空电影
No, no, that-that space movie.
就是有印第安纳·琼斯的那部
You know, the one with Indiana Jones in it?
杰克 现在不是讨论《星战》的时候
Jack, now is not the time for a Star Wars discussion.
我可不觉得 现在最合适了
I beg to differ. Now is the perfect time,
因为我觉得我们可以用同样的办法逃走
'cause I think we can get out of it the same way.
皆为星战里的角色
你收到了吗 "R2"
Hey, are you picking up what I'm putting down there, Artoo?
我叫你别那么喊我了
I've asked you not to call me that.
阿根廷 科尔多瓦
好消息 将军的人似乎不知道你们在哪
Good news, the general's men don't seem to know where you are,
那么垃圾压缩器是用的定时器
which means the trash compactor's on a timer.
如果你能让它停下
So if you could stop it, that...
瞧 我就说这个藏身地绝佳
See, I told you this was the perfect hiding spot.
这绝对是个糟糕的藏身地 杰克
This is definitely a terrible hiding spot, Jack.
莱丽 你能黑入控制系统吗
Riley, can you hack the controls?
不能
No.
这里的一切都是有晶体管之前生产的
Pretty much everything in this place predates the transistor.
只有三个警卫 我们可以试试放倒他们
Only three guards. We could try to take them out,
去控制室那里
get to the controls.
不不 别妄动
No, no, no, no, stand down there,
"3PO" 你会害死自己的
Threepio, you're gonna get yourself shot in the face.
我是"C3PO"
I'm C3PO?
那个只会抱怨的机器人
The droid that does nothing but complain?
告诉你 如果"R2"想不到办法
Hey, you know what, if Artoo can't figure this out,
我就要学韩了
I'm just gonna do what Han did.
老英雄琼斯博士
Yeah, good old Dr. Jones.
抱歉 "索罗" 在电影里就不成功
Yeah, well, sorry, Solo, it didn't work in the movie,
在这儿也没用
it's not gonna work here.
为什么呢
Why not?
那根管子的抗压强度是500兆帕
u202dThe compressive strength of that pipe is 500 megapascals.
是不足以阻止这东西
It's not enough to stop this
撞上墙把我们拍成肉饼
from hitting that wall and putting us in between.
我说错了 小麦 你才是"3PO"
You know what, I was wrong, Mac. You're Threepio.
别告诉我几率什么的 告诉我怎么逃跑
Stop telling me the odds and tell me how we're gonna escape.
我不能臭熏熏地死
I can't leave a stinking corpse, man.
看到那铆钉了吗
See those rivets?
另一边应该是有液压管线
There should be a hydraulic line just on the other side of that.
如果可以刺穿管线
So if we can puncture that,
就能让这玩意停下
it would stop this thing,
前提是管用
if it works.
-如果不成功呢 -那我们会被压扁
- What if it doesn't work? - Then we get crushed to death.
-嗯 动手吧 -想让压缩力
- Yeah, yeah, do it, do it. - For the compressive force
大过穿刺阻力
to overcome the puncture resistance,
我们得把管子"正对"墙壁
we're gonna have to hold the pipe perfectly normal to the walls, okay?
有"正常"和"垂直"两个意思
哥们 这有什么正常可言
Dude, nothing about this is normal.
莱丽 能引开他们吗
Riley, can you create a distraction?
嗯 园区另一头应该会有东西爆♥炸♥
Yeah, something should go boom on the far side of the complex.
快点 如果这不成功
Make it go boom fast, 'cause if this doesn't work,
杰克和我就要...葬身于此了
then Jack and I are gonna be... inseparable.
我知道
I know, I know.
稳住 稳住
Keep it steady! Steady!
你没事吧 断了吗
Are you okay? Is it broken?
我疼得没法思考
I can't think straight right now.
我以为这些东西都是外面臭
I thought these things were smelly on the outside.
-成功了 -快 他们走开了
- It worked. - u202dQuickly. They're on the move.
博兹 好样的
Bozer, way to go, man.
这话是"奥比旺"说过的
That was a topically relevant Obi-Wan quote.
谢谢 杰克 那么我可以做"奥比旺"了吗
Thanks, Jack. So does that mean I get to be Obi-Wan?
-不 绝对不行 -不 绝对不行
- No, definitely not. - No. No, definitely not.
百战天龙 第一季 第十九集
你们活着逃脱
You got out alive,
还拿回了被盗的数据带
and you managed to recover the stolen data tapes,
但杰克因为左桡骨顺轴骨折而进了医院
but Jack is in the infirmary with an axial fracture to his left radius.
出了什么岔子
So what went wrong?
这次怪我
This one's on me.
我只顾着让马达停下来
I was so focused on stopping that motor,
我用了杰克不懂的术语
I-I used a technical term Jack didn't know.
"把管子对正"吗
"Hold the pipe perfectly normal"?
嗯 我听到了
Yeah, I was listening.
"对正"怎么了
What's so weird about "Normal"?
物理里是"垂直"的意思
In physics, it means "perpendicular."
杰克未必知道
Well, there's no guarantee that Jack would know
"垂直"是什么意思呢
what the word "perpendicular" meant either.
听着 一般
Look, normally--
普通含义的一般 不是物理的对正
like normal-normal, not physics normal--
我会把术语翻译成杰克懂的语言
I can translate technical terms into Jack-speak,
这次我没有
and I didn't this time.
他的伤得怪我
His injury's my fault.
是啊 那么你俩
Yeah, whose fault is it
跳进死亡之颚得怪谁
that the two of you jumped into the jaws of death?
听着 我爱杰克达到了
Look, I love Jack as much as...
常人可能的程度
it's possible to love Jack.
他是我认识的最棒的特工之一
And he's one of the best operatives I've ever met,
但如果这样的错误差点害死特工
but when mistakes like this nearly get agents killed,
我就有责任考虑 这样是否合适
it's my job to ask if this is the right fit.
或许你需要个懂你讲话的搭档
Maybe you need a partner that can speak your language.
弗兰琦
Frankie?
弗兰琦是谁
Who's Frankie?
小麦麻省理工学院的朋友
Friend of Mac's from MIT.
好朋友
A close one.
嗯 怎么回事
Yeah. What... what h... what happened?
不 我当然会去
No, of course I'll be there, yeah.
请发给我...
Send me the...
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了 小麦
What's going on, Mac?
弗兰琦...
Is Frankie o...
出了事故 她...
There was an accident. She's...
她死了
she's dead.
小麦
Mac...
-请节哀 兄弟 -嗯
- I'm sorry, man. u202d- Yeah.
波士顿会举♥行♥追悼会 我能不能...
There's a memorial in Boston. I was wondering if I could...
去吧 这些事回头说
Go. We'll deal with all this later.
波士顿 洛根机场
欢迎来到波士顿洛根机场
麦凯弗
西装扮相不错
Suit's a nice touch.
真的吗 我还...
You sure? You know, I was...
还担心有点过了呢
I was worried it was a little over-the-top,
但我这样挺帅
but I look good.
不不 要说过的话那是
No, no. Over-the-top would have been
用凤♥凰♥基金会的飞机赶在我之前到波士顿
using the Phoenix jet to get to Boston before me,
租了这辆车 跑到这儿来举牌子等我
renting this car, and then meeting me here with that sign.
帽子和手套不过是锦上添花
The hat and the gloves are just the cherry on top
点缀这一疯狂的奇怪决定
of a banana split of weird decisions.
博兹打给了我 告诉我发生了什么
Bozer called me and told me what happened.
是啊 我翘了强制胳膊复健
And, sure, I'm missing mandatory rehab for my arm,
但我想来陪伴你
but I wanted to be here for you, man.
请吧 先生
Here you go, sir!
众人皆知
It's a well-known fact
坐在前面的人给的小费少
that people who sit up front don't tip as well.
这值得期待
So I have that to look forward to.
莱丽 小麦和杰克今天不在
Hey, Riles, with, uh, Mac and Jack out for the day,
或许你可以指导我一下...
I thought maybe you could give me a little tutorial on...
现在不方便吗
Am I catching you at a bad time?
不是 我们五分钟后实验室见
No. No, meet me in the lab in five.
你想学什么 我都教你
I'll teach you whatever you want to know.
你想学什么
What is it you want to know?
夏威夷那小子如何了
So, how is Hawaii Boy?
他很好
He's great.
而且他叫科雷
And his name is Kalei.
替我跟他打招呼
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表