剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
She's right. They were shooting at all of us.
妮姬也是目标
Nikki was a target, too.
虽然我不愿意承认 但小麦说得对
I hate to admit it, but Mac's got a point.
那是个刺杀小队 不是营救小队
That was a kill squad, not a rescue team.
好吧 虽然这与我的想法有出入
Okay, fine. Against my better judgment,
我退一步 妮姬有可能说的是实话
I will concede that it's possible that Nikki's telling the truth.
但如果真有内鬼 那么他怎么知道
But if there is a mole, then how did he know
妮姬的保管箱在哪里
where Nikki's lockbox was?
虽然我问的问题没有答案
And-and while I'm asking unanswerable questions,
但如果蝶蛹毁了妮姬所有的证据
if Chrysalis destroyed all of Nikki's evidence,
接下来我们怎么抓他
what's our next move to catch him?
-你还能和蝶蛹联♥系♥上吗 -可以
- Can you still contact Chrysalis? - Yeah.
特工们用一种特殊加密的网络
Operatives use a special encrypted network
联络彼此
to communicate with each other.
-我还能登陆上 -很好
- I can still access it. - Good.
你去联♥系♥他 勒索他
You're gonna reach out to him and blackmail him.
用什么勒索
With what?
他毁了我手上所有针对他的证据
He destroyed all the evidence I had against him.
我们知道 他不知道
We know that; he doesn't.
你告诉他你有备份
You can tell him you have another copy,
他不得不相信你
and he'll have to believe you.
好吧
Okay, fine.
就算他相信她有备份
Even if he believes she made another copy,
他还得相信她有足够的理由
he still has to believe she has a good reason
勒索他
to blackmail him.
幸运的是 她有
Well, luckily, she does.
她的中情局联络人死了
Her CIA handler is dead.
这意味着她不能证明她是在为中情局做卧底
Which means she can't prove she's been deep cover for the CIA.
对 如果她不能恢复合法身份
Right. And if she can't come in from the cold,
而且组织要她死
and the Organization wants her dead...
她就不得不继续逃命
Then she'd have to go on the run.
正是
Precisely.
所以妮姬要以二百万美金的价格
Which is why Nikki will offer
将证据卖♥♥给蝶蛹
to sell the evidence to Chrysalis for $2 million.
如果妮姬要求当面交易
And if Nikki demands to meet in person,
蝶蛹应该会亲自现身杀她
I'm guessing Chrysalis will try and show up and kill her.
这样 我明白了
Oh. Yeah. Okay, I gotcha.
很好
Good.
我们要把我当作诱饵
We're gonna use me as bait.
再难找我们也找到了
We turned Paradise Lost into Paradise found.
要拿到这本书可不容易
That was not easy to get ahold of.
你怎么会以为这很容易 维尔特
What led you to believe that any of this would be easy, Wilt?
你拿到了你的破书
Okay. You got your moldy book.
告诉我们你掌握的蝶蛹信息
Now tell us what you know about Chrysalis.
SA
S.A.
37, 41,
19, 11,
65, 14,
96, ten, ten,
两个零
double zero,
seven.
这什么意思
What the hell is this?
组织打款给我的国际银行账号♥
International bank account number the Organization used to pay me.
如果蝶蛹为他们工作
If Chrysalis is in fact working for them,
那钱就会从那个账户转出来
that is the account that the money will be coming from.
银行账户 这就是你的线索
A bank account? That's your lead?
警卫 我好了
Guard. I'm done.
-警卫 -等等 魔多克 你不能...
- Guard... - Wait a minute, Murdoc, you can't just...
你真是天真得可爱
Your naiveté is adorable.
你与恶魔做交易
You made a deal with the devil.
还以为有公平可言吗
Did you really think it was gonna be fair?
找到了
Here we go.
我发现了组织用来洗钱的
I found the financial institution the Organization
金融机构
is using to wash their money.
能黑进去吗
Can you hack in?
看你说的"进"指什么了
Depends on your definition of the word "in."
我进了他们的内网
I'm on their network,
但我访问不了核心根目录
but I can't get root kernel access.
你这就有点欺负新人的感觉了
Okay. Now I just feel like you're hazing the new guy.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
是坏消息
Well, it's bad.
即便我能黑进去 这公♥司♥为防止客户
Even if I could hack in, this company protects their clients
遭受网络盗窃 每隔24小时就删除
from cyber theft by deleting all transaction records
所有转账记录
every 24 hours.
魔多克指给我们的是条死胡同
Murdoc just sold us a dead-end.
事实上...
Actually...
也许未必 这地方在哪里
maybe not. Where's this place located?
纽约
New York.
那就行了
Then we're all good.
美国法律要求金融机构
U.S. Law requires financial institutions
保存三年记录
to maintain records for three years.
也就是说 公♥司♥总部的某处
Which means somewhere in that company's HQ,
一定有每一笔转账的纸质版记录
there has to be paper copies of every transaction.
你怎么知道这些
How do you know all this?
我叔叔以前有一家会计事务所
My uncle used to own an accounting firm
我妈让我给他干了不少活
and my mom made me work for him... a lot.
浪费了我不少暑假时光
Wasted many a summer filing.
如果能帮我们扳倒那个内鬼
Well, when this helps us bring down the mole,
提醒我感谢你妈
remind me to thank your mom.
五星级奢华度假村
你觉得这地方适合诱捕吗
This is the location you trust for the sting?
加利福尼亚州 卡梅尔
当然 每一个出入口
Absolutely. Clear lines of sight
视线清晰 有充分的掩护
to every entry and exit, plenty of cover.
这样 即使我们再次被出♥卖♥♥♥
And this way, if we get double-crossed again,
我们也输得漂亮
we do it in style.
你好
Hey, there...
查尔斯 我和我朋友们需要一间房♥过夜
Charles. My friends and I need a room for the night.
为什么非得是蜜月套房♥
Had to be the honeymoon suite.
我们到底怎么联♥系♥蝶蛹
So, how do we contact Chrysalis, anyways?
你们没有电脑
You don't have a computer.
当然有 我精于使用键盘 记得吗
Sure we do. I'm good with a keyboard, remember?
给蝶蛹的信息要怎么写
What do you want the message to Chrysalis to say?
密♥码♥箱是复♥制♥品
The lockbox was a copy.
如果想要原件
If you want the originals,
一共两百万美金 当面交易
price is $2 million. In person.
没得商量
Non-negotiable.
私人加密网络 新信息
好了
Okay.
现在怎么办
Now what?
等着
Now we wait.
我们大概有三个
Between us, we have about three,
三个半弹夹
three and a half clips.
误差不超过一发
Give or take a round.
这么说 我们弹♥药♥不足了
So we're running low then.
是啊 弹♥药♥不足了
Yeah. Yeah, we're running low.
虽然不像在那不勒斯时那么少 但也是很少
Not Naples low, but low.
你记得那不勒斯吗
You remember Naples?
我当然记得
Of course I remember Naples.
就是在那里你和我打赌说
That's where you bet me
你救我的次数会多于我救你
you'd save my life more times than I'd save yours.
那次打赌我赢了 对吧
And I believe I won that bet, didn't I?
当然不对
You absolutely did not.
我们打成平手了 在车被轻机♥枪♥扫射前
We were tied... and then I pulled you out of that Jeep
我把你拉了出去
before the Minigun shredded it.
对 没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah. That's right.
在波西踢诺 我还欠你一顿饭 对吧
I still owe you dinner in Positino, don't I?
怎么了
What?
是波西塔诺
Positano.
随便了
Whatever.
我随时可以 莎拉
It's never too late, you know, Sarah.
我...
I, um...
波西塔诺是杰夫要带我度蜜月的地方
Positano's where Jeff's taking me on our honeymoon.
挺好
That's great.
真的挺好
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表