剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
'cause you know wherever you go, I go.
你是莎拉
So you're Sarah.
大名鼎鼎的莎拉
The Sarah.
杰克以前老说起你
Jack used to talk about you all the time.
情深缘浅的那个
The one who got away.
有趣 我听说你也是
Funny, I heard the same thing about you.
"逃跑了"
"The one who got away."
还企图杀好多人
After trying to murder a bunch of people.
我说过了
We've been over this.
我那是为了任务
All right? I did it for the mission.
少给我来"为了祖国大义"那套
Don't give me the "God and country" speech.
你本可另外想办法进入组织
You could have found another way into the Organization,
不会害你男朋友挨枪子
one that didn't get your boyfriend shot
还陷数百万人于危险之中的办法
and put millions of lives at risk.
就算你说的都是真的
Even if everything you've told us is true--
这我还不敢确定
and I'm still not sure it is--
我也不信任你 妮姬
I don't trust you, Nikki.
听着 我只是说
Look... I'm just saying
你戴着有色眼镜 哥们
you're wearing Nikki-colored glasses here, man.
每次你们靠近彼此
Every time you two get around each other,
你的聪明脑瓜都变成浆糊
your big brain gets all mushy.
她可能是引我们走进陷阱
She could be leading us into a trap.
是啊 奶酪球就是为这个准备的
Yeah, that's what the cheese puffs are for.
你还拿着她的手♥机♥吗
Hey, you still got her phone?
如果我把手♥机♥给你
If I give you this phone,
你会把妮姬的人招来我们的所在地
you're gonna be leading Nikki's people right to our location, man.
好吧 你自己作死
Okay, fine. It's your funeral.
也会作死我 多谢了 记得献花
Mine, too, by the way, so thanks for that. Send flowers.
只会打开一会儿
It'll only be on for a few minutes, and...
会值得的
it'll be worth it...
因为
because...
这下我们知道她的密♥码♥了
Now we have her code.
不 我们是可以试五次
No, what we have are five tries till
错了手♥机♥就自动抹去数据
that cell phone wipes itself clean,
四个数字可能是任何顺序
and four digits that could be in any order.
我不是数学家
Now, I'm no mathematician--
输入密♥码♥
这方面我不擅长
that's not really my strong suit--
但这排列可能可不少 如果你觉得
but that's a lot of numbers, brother. If you think...
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
妮姬的密♥码♥是我的生日
Nikki's code is my birthday.
瞧 所以我不信任她
See, that's exactly why I don't trust her.
你俩就像泰勒·斯维芙特
You two are like Taylor Swift
和她现在约会的对象
and whoever she's dating right now-- it's...
悲催 乱套 没好结果
tragic, messy, and never ends well.
信息
但是 那是兰利的登录码
On the other hand, those are log-in codes to Langley...
任何...
that any...
中情局卧底特工都会有
deep cover CIA operative would have.
或许妮姬说的是实话
Maybe Nikki's telling the truth.
好啊 我们去开她的破箱子吧 看看有什么
Okay, let's go pop her stupid lockbox, see what's in there.
天呐
Oh, man!
蝶蛹
Chrysalis, eh?
我可能听说过
I may have heard the name.
我就是不确定我是不是想帮你们
I'm just not sure I feel like helping you.
说你想要什么吧 魔多克
Just say what you want, Murdoc.
钱
Money?
窗户
A window?
蚕豆
Some fava beans and a nice...
基安蒂红葡萄酒
Chianti?
书
A book, actually.
《失乐园》
Paradise Lost.
有多雷蚀刻的原版
The original print with the Doré etchings.
不要再版的 不要重印的
Not a second edition, not a reprint--
原版的
original cloth.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
绝版书
Out of print?
超级难找
Extremely hard to find?
这本书对你有什么意义
So what's this book mean to you?
这书对我的意义不重要
Oh, what this book means to me is inconsequential.
对你们来说
What matters to you
这本书是让我开口的办法
is that this book is the key to unlocking my lips.
你们拿来前...
Until then...
安全屋
内华达山脉
楼上安全
It's clear up top.
安全
It's clear.
好了 在哪里
Okay. Where is it?
那里
In there.
-你在玩什么把戏 -我没有
- What game are you playing? - None.
我发誓
I swear.
一定是蝶蛹先来一步
Chrysalis must have got here first,
撬开锁毁了所有证据
picked the lock and then destroyed all the evidence.
你陷害我们吗
Did you set us up?
不是
No!
不管怎样 我们得走了 我们踏入了陷阱
Either way, we need to go-- we just walked into a trap.
趴下 所有人 趴下
Get down! Everybody, down!
什么情况 杰克
What do we got, Jack?
看起来是两个三人突击小队
Looking at, uh, two three-man teams.
从树丛那里跳出来
Leap-frogging from the tree line.
他们因为我的背叛来杀我
They're here to kill me for betraying them.
或者他们是来杀了我们
Or maybe they're here to kill us
因为你引我们踏入陷阱
'cause you led us into a trap.
-我没有引你们踏入陷阱 杰克 -你就是
- I didn't lead you into a trap, Jack! u202d- Yeah, you did!u202c
-大伙儿 不是吵架的时候 -他说得对
- Guys! Now's not the time. - He's right.
我们人手和武器都不够 也快没子弹了
We're outmanned, outgunned, and nearly out of ammo.
我们得撤退 有方案吗
We need an exit. Any ideas?
电池
树桩拔除液
甜苹果味
意大利面
火柴
杀虫剂
意大利面 你搞笑吗
Spaghetti? Really?
专心对付敌人 杰克
Eyes on the bad guys, Jack.
杰克 打开门 我把炉子滚出去
Okay. Jack, open the door. I'll roll out the stove.
爆♥炸♥应该会震退敌人
The explosion should knock these guys back,
到那时 拼命往车那里跑
and once that happens, run like hell for the car.
往车那里跑 好办法 有人要拉伸筋骨的话
Run to the car. Good plan. Anybody needs to stretch out,
赶紧开始吧
go ahead and do it now.
不过有个问题
There's one catch.
我需要有人朝炉子的烤架
I need someone to shoot a bullet
打上一枪
straight through the grill of this stove.
在它滚的时候吗
While-while it's rolling?
是的 只有精准的射击才会引发爆♥炸♥
Well, yeah. Only a well-placed shot will trigger the explosion.
否则没用
Otherwise, no boom.
好吧 不爆♥炸♥没法逃
Right. No-no boom, no bueno. Okay.
没问题 我来
No problem. I got this.
不行 谁说让你来开枪的
No, no. Who says you're gonna take the shot?
我们得射中 是吧
I mean, we want to hit it, don't we?
真好笑 好吧
That's hilarious. Okay, uh...
准备好了吗 开始吧
All right, ready? Let's do this.
漂亮
Nice shot.
谢谢 杰克 你承认这点真不容易
Thanks, Jack. That was big of you to admit.
不 我是在夸自己
No. I was complimenting myself.
快走 大家 抓住他们
Let's move, people! Get 'em!
快 快
Go! Go! Go!
还算幸运
You're lucky.
再往左偏一点
A couple of inches to the left
就会打碎锁骨
it would've shattered your collarbone.
我们应该安全了
All right, I think we're clear.
我想回到之前的话题
I'd like to circle back to my earlier comment,
妮姬引我们踏入陷阱的事
about Nikki leading us into a trap.
如果是陷阱 杰克
If that was a trap, Jack,
为什么只有我受伤
why am I the only one bleeding?
她说得对 他们朝我们所有人开枪
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表