剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
面部识别软件需要点时间
Facial recognition could take a few minutes.
你们有东西吃吗
You guys got anything to eat?
你先做完
After you're done.
你俩真讨厌
You two suck.
你真不打算理我吗
Are you really not gonna be talking to me?
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
你们俩到底怎么了
What in the world is going on between you two?
我...跟她妈好过
Okay, I might have... dated her mom.
所以她才生你气吗
That's what she's mad at you about?
算了 换了我也一样
You know what, never mind. I'd be pissed at you, too.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不不 跟她妈交往不是问题
Dating her mom's not the problem. No, no.
莱丽不知道这事
Riley doesn't know it,
但她老爸离婚前经常家暴
but her old man was an abusive ex.
他有天晚上过来 对她妈拳脚相向
He comes over one night, starts throwing her mom around,
所以我教训了一下他
so I tuned him up.
结果他走了 跟她说我当时是嫉恨才这么做
And then he goes and he tells her that-that I was jealous.
那就告诉她实情
So, tell her the truth.
拜托 你觉得她会相信谁
Come on, man. Who's she gonna believe?
我 还是她亲爱的老爸
Me or dear old dad?
好了
All right.
秘密特工们 都过来吧
Secret agents, gather round.
查到料了
I got your jam.
妮姬记录的买♥♥家背景都在这里了
This is the background of all the buyers that Nikki recorded.
这个混♥蛋♥在晚宴上出现过
Son of a bitch was at the party.
你不记得见过他吗
You don't remember seeing him?
当时人太多了
There was a lot of people.
在我进保险库之前 他肯定溜走了
He must have slipped out before I got into the safe.
他是谁
Who is he?
他就是朝小麦开枪
That's the guy who shot Mac
杀死咱们家妮姬的人
and killed our friend Nikki.
他叫约翰·肯德里克 你能找到他吗
His name is John Kendrick. Can you find him?
资料显示 八份监视名单上都有他
According to this, the guy's on eight watch lists.
如果他现在还没被人发现
If he's still in the wind at this point,
我们很难能...
I highly doubt we're gonna be able...
你能放大他的左手腕吗
Can you zoom in on his left wrist?
能
Yeah.
你看到什么了 小麦
What do you see, Mac?
时区
Time zone.
他设置的时间早了九个小时
His watch is set to nine hours earlier.
美国的西海岸比科莫湖早九个小时
The West Coast of the U.S. is nine hours earlier than Lake Como.
用"撒旦地图"也许能找到他
I might be able to find him using a Shodan Map.
瞧见没 就说了她很厉害
See? I told you she was good.
什么是"撒旦地图"
What-what's a... what's a Shodan Map?
所有联网设备的地图
A map of every digital device connected to the Internet.
用这个地图 我能连上西海岸所有的
Using this, I can access every traffic cam,
交通摄像头 ATM摄像头 未加密的监控摄像头
ATM cam and unsecured surveillance cam on the West Coast.
现实吗 听起来不太现实
Is that real? Doesn't sound real.
利用肯德里克的照片 进行图片搜索
I'm inputting Kendrick's photo and running an image search.
约翰·肯德里克 完全匹配
找到他了
Got him.
他在旧金山
He's in San Francisco.
这是直播信♥号♥♥
This feed is live.
不只他一个 看
He's not the only one there. Look.
本杰明·陈
那是本杰明·陈
There's Benjamin Chen.
他是潜在买♥♥家之一
He was one of the potential buyers.
最后出现地点 旧金山
Last whereabouts: San Francisco.
有意思
Interesting.
小本还是中国人呢
Benny boy's a Chinese national.
退役军人
Former military.
这小伙儿被自己的国家抛弃了
This charmer was disavowed by his own government
还有大量记录表明 他仇恨美国
and has an incredibly documented hatred for all things Uncle Sam.
"小伙人不错呀"
Guy sounds lovely.
你说这是直播信♥号♥♥
You said this is a live feed.
你能跟着他吗
Can you follow him?
如果肯德里克到加州去见陈
If Kendrick is in California to meet Chen,
表示我们只有几个小时了
that means we only have a few hours.
你们得过去 阻止交易
You have to get there and stop the sale.
-那我呢 -你的工作结束了
- What about me? - Your work here is done.
怎么 你在"礼品店"把我放下来
So what? You drop me off at the gift shop,
然后送我回监狱吗
then take me back to prison?
我想带她一起去
I'd like her to come with us.
我还想让你穿件干净衣服呢
And I'd like to see you wear a clean shirt,
但可惜天不能随人愿啊
but unfortunately, we can't always get what we want.
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, ma'am,
我们确实需要一个外勤分♥析♥员
we do need a new field analyst.
-她是个黑客 -就是个称呼而已
- She's a hacker. - Titles really don't matter to me.
这一切结束之前 她由我们负责
She's our responsibility until this is all over.
反正如果病毒被释放 我们都会死
And if the virus is released, we're all gonna die anyway,
所以这点事算啥
so I mean... what's the big deal?
好吧 反正我们都会死
All right, since we're gonna die anyway.
你们去旧金山吧
Get yourselves to San Francisco.
我们怎么找这个人
So how are we gonna find this guy?
他不可能拿真名登记
No way he checked in under his real name.
她说得对
You know, she's right.
我们没时间一间间搜
We don't have time to search room by room.
我们来引蛇出洞
We'll make him come to us.
怎么引
How are we gonna do that?
锡纸
Tinfoil.
他说笑的吧
He's kidding, right?
我兄弟从不拿锡纸说笑
Oh, my man never jokes about tinfoil.
腐蚀剂
+氨水
古语说 "有烟必有火"
That old saying, "Where there's smoke, there's fire,"
+铝
并不总是对的
isn't always true.
=烟雾干扰
有时候 烟就是烟而已
Sometimes, where there's smoke, there's just smoke.
盐酸混合氨水 加上锡纸[铝]
Muriatic acid mixed with ammonia and tinfoil
产生化学反应 产生大量烟雾
creates a chemical reaction that releases a lot of smoke
火警
而不生成任何副产物
with absolutely no other by-products.
请各位走向出口
Please, everybody, proceed to the exits.
妮姬
Nikki?
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
妮姬
Nikki!
麦凯弗
MacGyver.
你那愚蠢的捉迷藏游戏结束了 麦凯弗
Well, I guess this is the end of your silly game of hide-and-seek, MacGyver.
你没事吧
You all right?
小麦
Mac?
小麦 你去哪儿
Mac, where you going?
你找什么呢
What are you looking for?
结束了 兄弟 我们抓到他了
It's over, man. We got him.
没结束
No, it's not.
妮姬还活着
Nikki's alive.
什么叫妮姬还活着
What do you mean Nikki's alive?
我看见她了 她跟肯德里克一起
I saw her. She was with Kendrick.
他们是同伙
They've been in on this together.
两位 先别吵
Whoa, guys, time-out.
你说的是那个死去的妮姬吗
Are you talking about the same dead Nikki?
你女朋友妮姬
Your girlfriend Nikki?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
去问问看吧
We're about to find that out.
这一拳是为了你让我们误以为妮姬死了
That's for making us think Nikki was dead
还想杀我朋友
and for trying to kill my friend here.
病毒在哪儿
Where's the virus?
现在能好好回答了吧
Oh, I got your attention now?
病毒在妮姬手里 我不知道在哪儿
Nikki has the virus. I don't know where it is.
因为你是个坏人
Because you're a bad guy,
所以你说的话 我保留
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表