剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
叙利亚某处
不是四季酒店
他在哪儿
佛罗里达州海岸166公里以外
103 miles off the coast of Florida,
有一个岛屿 它在我心中是特别的存在
there's an island that'll always hold a special place in my heart.
古巴
大家都喜欢这里的景色
Now, everyone loves the landscape,
美食 音乐
the food, the music.
但我最喜欢的是 这里的人们
But what I love most are the people.
古巴人懂得如何凑合过活
The Cubans learned how to make do with what they had.
也许就因为生活简朴
And maybe that simplicity of life
所以这里的人似乎都很幸福...
is why everybody seems so happy here...
几乎所有人吧
Well, almost everybody.
你一直揍那个小子 我都吃醋了呢
You keep punching on the kid, I'm gonna get jealous over here.
不给我一点爱吗
Where's the love?
你的拳头软绵绵的
And you swing like a little girl.
这才像个男人嘛
Yeah, that was more manly.
你为什么要找这个人
Why are you looking for this man, huh?
他泡我妹妹
He's dating my sister.
我表妹
My cousin?
我老妈
Mi madre?
行 行 "硬汉"
Okay. Okay, papa.
既然你好像什么也不知道
Since you don't seem to know nothing,
那我就接着问你朋友了...
perhaps I go back to your friend...
你笑什么
What's so funny, huh?
你笑什么
What's so funny, huh?
你可以直接给他一拳啊
You know, you could've hit him with your fist.
我知道 但用头撞才更解气啊
I know, but a headbutt sends a much clearer message.
另外 我故意挨他那几拳
Besides, I was only taking all those punches
是给你争取时间 让你肿了的大脑袋想对策
to give your big, swollen brain enough time to figure this out.
我也想出来了 不用谢
Which I did. You're welcome.
但你想了够久啊
Yeah, well, it took you long enough.
下一次 你来把纽扣做成刀片
Next time, you make a blade out of a button.
说不定我真会呢
Maybe I will.
小子
Cowboy.
醒醒
Wakey-wakey.
这下轮到我了 亲
My turn, sweetheart.
听好了
Listen up, now.
这个疯子想杀我们 所以我们把他抓起来了
This lunatic tried to kill us, so we locked him up.
所以他找了另一个疯子大闹我们总部 捅了我们的朋友
So he sent another lunatic to trash our headquarters and stab our friend.
你听着吗
You listening?
而当我们以为
And then just when we thought
我们终于搞定了这个超级大反派
we were done with this wannabe super-villain,
他吃掉了《失乐园》书里的纸 装死
he eats half of Paradise Lost to fake his own death
从重刑监狱里逃脱了
and escape from supermax.
所以你也能想到
So, as you can imagine,
我们想找他"聊聊这事"
we'd like to have a little word with him about that.
我们知道魔多克来这里了 他在哪儿
We know Murdoc was here. Where is he?
早上好
Buenas dias!
你是米盖尔吗
You Miguel?
你去哪啊
Hey, where you going?
我们就是想跟你聊一下
We just want to have a little chat.
现在怎么办
Now what?
-这辆 过来 -不是吧
- This, right here. - Come on, man.
这小破车能干什么啊
What are we supposed to do with this?
只要能开就行
Well, as long as it runs, right?
走吧
Get it going.
说实话
Be honest.
你心目中的天堂就是这样的吗
This is what your heaven looks like, isn't it?
这里是古巴 杰克 一切都能即兴发挥
This is Cuba, Jack. Everything's improvised.
你好好祈祷吧 杰克开车了
Yes. u202dSay your prayers, Jack's driving.
让开
Mueve tu trasero!
让开 别挡道 让开
Move! Out of the way! Move!
道路照明推进剂
+钢条
+管子
+链子
=爪钩
杰克 刹车
Jack! Hit the brakes!
什么
What?
我说让你刹车
I said, hit the brakes!
刹车
Brakes?
哪有刹车啊
What brakes?!
坏了
Crap!
这下有的受了
This is gonna hurt!
天使之城[洛杉矶]
你确定有这个必要吗 博兹
Are you sure this is necessary, Bozer?
你都康复治疗两周了 缝针的地方也都痊愈了
You did two weeks of rehab, your stitches are healed.
我看着你走到大厅
I watched you walk down the hallway
去拿这个轮椅
to get into this wheelchair.
这是医院规定 莱丽 不好意思
Hospital rules, Riley. Sorry.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
-行了 -我真是笨手笨脚
- Okay... - How clumsy of me.
-抱歉 -行 行
- Sorry. u202d- Okay, okay.
-我自己走 行吗 -总算起来了
- I'm getting up, all right? u202d- Okay. Finally.
瞧瞧谁满血复活了
Look who's better already.
嗯 一个持刀变♥态♥可干不倒我
Yeah. It'll take more than a knife-wielding psychopath to stop me.
多几个 我也不行 你懂的...
I mean, not much more, but...
古巴之行如何
How was Cuba?
不顺利
No bueno.
我们的情报有一半正确
I mean, our intel was half-right.
米盖尔确实帮魔多克逃到那里了
Miguel did help Murdoc get into the country,
但他就是过去拿一些他以前藏的现金
but he was just picking up some cash he had hidden,
然后就又消失了
and then he disappeared again.
除了受了点轻伤之外
Minor setback aside,
我确实表演了一次"飞人特技" 冲出堤坝
I did get to, Evel Knievel a seawall,
可帅了 还买♥♥了这盒好货
which was nice, and pick up a box of these bad boys.
要不要来一根雪茄 大英雄
What do you say, hero-- cigar?
谢谢 杰克 但我上次抽雪茄
Thanks, Jack, but the last time I smoked a cigar,
差点就吐了
I nearly threw up.
-不用了 -谢谢
- I'm good. - u202dThank you.
就知道该先问问女生的
I knew I should have asked the girl first.
小心待会你真的得坐轮椅 老弟
You're gonna end up back in that wheelchair, bubba.
小麦
Mac,
这是那块表吗
is that the watch?
-是啊 -哪块表
- Yep. u202d- "The watch"?
改变小麦一生的手表
That watch changed Mac's life.
因为这表 小麦才喜欢上发明东西
It's the reason he fell in love with building stuff.
是他父亲的
It was his father's.
其实 我对我爸第一段真实的回忆
My first real memory of my dad, actually,
就是他打开这块表那会儿
was him popping this thing open.
他以前会把里面的细小部件都介绍个遍
He used to explain all the little parts--
钝齿 弹簧和齿轮
the cogs, the springs, the gears--
只有把这些部件组装起来 才能发挥更大作用
they all come together to make something greater.
-他没有把表塞进菊花里吧 -杰克
- He didn't keister that thing, did he? u202d- Jack...
-那是电影桥段 -这是个好问题
- That was a movie. - That was a good question.
-才不是呢 -总之
- No, it wasn't. u202d- Anyways,
通过这块表 我爸教会我
with this watch, my dad taught me that,
只要用对材料 没什么是造不出来的
with the right parts, you could make anything.
甚至时间也一样
Even time.
他离开时 就带走了这一样东西
And it was about the only thing he took with him when he left.
你找到了他的表 却没找到他吗
So you found his watch, but not him?
我们通过查找最后已知位置
Well, we-we tracked him from his last known location
追踪他到巴塞罗那的一间酒店
to a hostel in Barcelona,
然后是基辅的临时住所
then to a crash-pad in Kiev,
接着又追到了巴塔哥尼亚的一间小屋
which led to a cabin in Patagonia...
-我们就是在那里找到的手表 -是啊
- Which is where we found this. - Yeah, and then
然而就在此时 我们被马蒂召了回去
that's when Matty called us back in
处理这个搅屎棍 魔多克
to deal with this pain in our ass, Murdoc.
你♥爸♥很珍惜这块表
Your dad loved that watch.
他不太可能会弄丢这表
It's hard to imagine him leaving it behind.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们不再联♥系♥是一回事
When we just weren't talking, that was one thing.
但现在...
But now...
完全不知道他在哪 这...
I mean, not knowing where he is, it's...
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表