剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
另外 给我们多来点酸乳派
In the meantime, lots of buttermilk pie.
总的来说
Well, all things considered,
跟你俩合作也不算太糟糕
it wasn't too bad working with you two.
但我要和你俩说件事
But I will tell you one thing.
如果你们再敢抢我的目标
If you ever steal my mark again,
就会让你们吃不了兜着走
oh, there will be hell to pay.
-是 女士 -好
- Yes, ma'am. u202d- Yeah.u202c
借过
Excuse me?
谢了
Thank you.
你还真是讨人嫌
You're a real pain in the ass, you know that?
这话我听得多了
It's, uh, not the first time I've heard that.
不过你刚才那招
But that thing you did in there?
确实不赖
Not bad.
我从没见过有人能把餐厅变成武器
I've never seen nobody turn a diner into a weapon before.
那是 你没见过鞋带和泡泡糖
Yeah. You should see what he can do
到他手里能变成什么
with shoe strings and bubblegum.
那好 有缘再见
All right, we'll see y'all later.
好
Okay.
我还挺想留下和科尔顿一家玩玩
Man, I kind of want to stay and kick it with the Coltons.
感觉杰克想成为他们的一员
I think Jack wants to be a Colton.
杰克太逊了 不够格
Jack's not cool enough to be a Colton.
因为成天和你们这群呆子混在一起 别碰我
Yeah, 'cause I hang out with you nerds. Don't touch me.
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
那么
So...
除了一点小插曲
aside from one or two teenie, weenie hiccups along the way,
这次任务圆♥满♥成功
I'd call that mission a total success.
杰克 对你来说可算是圆♥满♥
Well, of course you would, Jack, 'cause you're not
你又不用跟上面解释
the one that has to explain to Oversight
为什么凤♥凰♥基金会
why Phoenix is on the hook
要付科尔顿一家四百万
for a $4 million bounty to the Coltons.
那句话怎么说来着 马蒂
Well, what can I tell you, Matty?
欲戴王冠 必承其重
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
出去
Get out of here.
你们都出去
All of you.
马蒂
Hey, Matty?
我有话要跟你说
Think we need to talk for a minute.
我今天第一次尝到酸乳派
I didn't even know what buttermilk pie was until today.
好吃到停不下来
Now I never want to stop eating it.
看来我以后要经常给夫人
Looks like I'll be calling Mama
点老妈家的派了
and placing an order for the missus.
你再敢用那些破爱称称呼我...
If you call me one more of those stupid pet names...
你们彼此还有爱称
You guys gave each other pet names?
我没给他起爱称
We did not give each other pet names.
是他给我起了一大堆
He gave me, like, a dozen.
我很想听听是什么
Well, I got to hear those.
这是命令
And that's an order.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
都下班了
We're off the clock.
别光顾着给莱丽起爱称
So, stop pet-naming Riley and
切一块派我尝尝 看杰克说得多好吃
cut me a slice of this pie that Jack won't stop yapping about.
快坐下
Get in there.
看来道歉很成功
I'm guessing the apology went well.
有个聪明鬼说过
Well, a wise man once told me
道歉只是沟通的开始
that "I'm sorry" only starts the conversation.
新一轮真心话大冒险 谁准备好了
So... who's ready for another game of truth or dare?
我爱真心话大冒险
I love truth or dare.
是吗
Oh, you do?
是的
Yeah, I do.
那太好了 我还一度以为
That's great, 'cause there, for a second,
今晚上气氛会特别尴尬
I thought tonight wasn't gonna get super duper awkward.
确实会 但要尴尬的是你 道尔顿
Oh, it's gonna get very awkward, for you, Dalton.
真心话大家都尴尬
Oh, for everybody.
我可知道你所有的秘密
I know all your secrets, remember?
是不是说谎我都会知道
So I'll know whether you're telling the truth or not.
好吧 那我就一直大冒险
All right, well, I'll go dare all night.
放马过来
Bring it.
辣椒酱准备好
Bust out the hot sauce.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表