剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
When you can't get your hands on a 45-pound plate,
湿毛巾也能重伤人
a towel soaked in water can pack a hell of a punch.
而漂粉还会让人产生刺痛感
Add some powdered bleach to give it a little sting.
用床单包裹起来 还能甩着打
Wrap the whole thing in a sheet for extra range,
一件武器就成了
and you've got yourself a weapon
这就是中世纪的梿枷了
from the Middle Ages called a flail.
该让这些家伙尝尝古时武器的厉害了
Time to get medieval on these guys.
你犯了大错 机灵鬼
Big mistake, smart guy!
这是战争 你刚选了一方站队
This is a war, and you just picked a side
那两个家伙可能会把我们都杀了
and a chance those two vatos are gonna kill the both of us!
逃走就不会死了
Not if we escape.
打开二号♥门
Open two!
你盯着我看吗 囚犯
You eyeballing me, convict?
没有
No.
别顶嘴 小子 出来
Don't backtalk me, boy. Out of line.
我知道我很帅 但没那么帅
I know I'm pretty, but I ain't that pretty.
手放在铁栏上
Hands on the bars.
举起来 举起来
Arms up. Arms up.
"暗墨"那边怎么样了
So what about, uh, what about El Nacho?
他答应了吗 同意了吗
He say yes? He agree to it?
"暗夜"
El Noche?
-管他呢 -没有
- Whatever. u202d- No.
但他应该会同意
But I think he will.
那就好
All right, that's good.
同时 你得帮我弄点东西来
In the meantime, I'm gonna need you to get me a few things.
好好 你想要什么都行
Yeah, yeah, I'll get you whatever you want.
我们走
Let's go.
新来的
Hey, new guy.
我叫德里克 长官
Uh, name's Derek, sir.
我就是想拿点急需品
I was just gonna get some much-needed supplies.
稍后再拿吧 D区缺人
Well, they can wait. We're short-staffed on D-Block.
你赶紧过去
Get your ass over there.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
遵命 我拿完补给品
Yes, sir, I'll just get those supplies
物资补给处
就马上过去
I was talking about and I'll head right over.
你现在就过去
You'll head right over now.
赶紧
Move it.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
我们遇到个大♥麻♥烦
We got a major problemo.
我刚被调去了D区
I just got reassigned to D-Block
还没来得及把小麦要的东西拿给他
before I could get Mac the supplies he needs.
D区离他的牢房♥特别远
It's nowhere near his cell.
相隔十万八千里呢
I might as well be on another planet,
我帮不上忙了
all the help I'm gonna be.
任务失败了
The op's blown.
我们得让小麦出来
We got to pull Mac out.
不 我还不想中止任务
No, I'm not ready to scrub the mission.
小麦有生命危险
Mac's life is at stake.
听着 我了解小麦 他肯定不想就此罢手
Listen. I know Mac would not want to be pulled out just yet.
我可能不及你了解小麦或杰克
Look, I may not know Mac as well as you or Jack,
但我了解监狱
but I know prison.
如果事情出了岔子 就会一发不可收拾
And when things go bad, they go bad fast.
如果现在不将小麦弄出来 可能就没机会了
If we don't pull Mac out, we might not get another chance.
好了 我懂了 莱丽 我同意小帕
Hey, okay, I get it, Riley, but I'm with Patti.
我们让他留在监狱
I say we leave him.
这种情况 只有小麦有本事想出办法了
If anybody can figure this out on his own, it's Mac.
但他不知道他只能靠自己了 杰克
But he doesn't know he's on his own, Jack.
他都不知道你不会回去给他送东西了
He doesn't even know you're not coming back with the supplies he needs.
嗯 那他还要琢磨明白这一点了
Yeah, well, I guess he'll have to figure that part out, too.
关在监狱里
Funny thing inside these walls--
时间不会静止
time doesn't stand still,
而是让人丧失时间观念
it disappears completely.
一分一秒都过得非常慢
The minutes get longer and longer.
直到感觉度日如年
Hours stretch until they feel like an eternity.
我虽然没看表
I haven't exactly been able to watch a clock,
但我知道杰克去了很久
but I know Jack is taking way too long
都没拿回我想要的东西
to get back to me with the stuff I asked for.
这是个很大的问题
Which is a big problem.
有杰克帮忙
I wasn't 100% sure
我都没有十足的把握能逃出这里
I could break out of this place with Jack's help.
而现在就单靠自己 我更没把握了
And now, I really don't know if I can do it alone.
你有新狱友了
You got a new roommate.
我动用了跟狱警最后那点交情
I used the last of my favors with the guards
转来跟你一间房♥
to be transferred in here with you.
"血手帮"很快会来找我们
Los Manos Sangrientas will be looking for us soon.
你是要带我逃出去
So, are you gonna break us out of here
还是要我亲手杀了你
or do I have to kill you myself?
我还是带你逃出去吧
Let's try the first one.
你有什么计划
What's your plan?
首先 讲明条件
First, let's make our deal clear.
我带你越狱
I get us out of the prison,
你带我出境
you get us out of the country.
这没问题
That can be arranged.
你要在墨西哥给我找个住处
Then I want a house somewhere in Mexico...
让我躲到风头过去
so I can lay low until the heat dies down.
你信守诺言
You do everything you say,
我就会帮你
I'll give you anything you want.
很好
Good.
说清楚
Just so you know,
一旦我们逃出去
once we get out of here...
就全靠你了
it's all on you.
我去联♥系♥一下
I'll make the call.
你带我逃出监狱
You get us past these walls,
接下来就交给我的手下了
my men will take care of the rest.
监狱内外到处都是高墙铁栏
There are a lot of walls and bars between here and there.
你打算怎么通过
How do you plan to get past them?
电池和盐
Batteries and salt.
你的计划就是 "电池和盐"吗
"Batteries and salt"-- that's your plan?
嗯 我们还需要水
Well, yeah, I mean, we need water, too,
但水已经有了
but we already have that.
A区无异常
A-Block's all clear.
我去吃饭了
I'm going to lunch.
走路小心点 新来的
u202dWatch yourself, fish.
无线电电池
小礼物
A little gift for you.
右边最后一扇门
Last door on the right.
午饭来了
Lunchtime.
就是每人一份"充饥杂食块"了
That would be our daily helping of Nutraloaf.
"充饥杂食块"就是食堂剩菜捣碎混合的食物
See, Nutraloaf is a mash-up of cafeteria leftovers
为囚犯提供所需的营养元素
that provides all the nutrition a growing inmate needs.
还用了几千克盐做遮味剂
Plus a few thousand grams of salt to mask the taste.
对身体有害
Terrible for the body,
但好在我没打算吃
but, thankfully, I didn't plan on eating it.
你开始在马桶里做汤了吗
So, now you're making soup in the toilet?
不 不是汤
N-No, not soup.
是氢气
Hydrogen.
"充饥杂食块"的盐分就是电解质
The salt in the Nutraloaf acts as an electrolyte.
将其与电池中的电流混合
Combine that with the current from a battery
就可以电解水了
and you get electrolysis of water.
我完全听不懂
I have no idea what you're talking about.
就是...
Well...
我在将水分子分解成氧气和氢气
I'm splitting the water molecule into oxygen and hydrogen.
总之 氢气很容易
Anyways, uh... hydrogen likes to...
发生爆♥炸♥
go ka-boom.
你打算在我们没逃出前就炸掉这里吗
So, you're gonna blow this whole cell up with us inside?
是
Yeah.
我们总得把门弄开吧
Well, I mean, we got to get the door open somehow.
好吧
Okay.
那我们现在干什么
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表