剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
老实跟你说吧
I'll be honest with you, man.
你情况可不妙
Things don't look too good for you.
我这人不错 但刚来了个新上司
I mean, I'm a nice guy, but I just got this new boss,
马蒂尔达·韦伯
Matilda Webber...
她对你这样的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥毫不留情
and she's merciless with terrorists like you.
你紧张 你应该紧张
You're nervous... and you should be...
因为 再过几分钟 你就要跟她独处了
because in a few minutes you're gonna be alone in a room with her,
我可帮不上你
and there's nothing I can do to help.
就我看来 我并不需要帮助
From where I'm standing, doesn't look like I need any help...
好吧
Okay.
你说什么来着
You were saying?
我就是...
Uh, I was just, uh...
你能不能也教我这一招
Maybe you could teach me this move, too?
你在实验室工作 博兹
You work in the lab, Boze.
我觉得韦伯主管
I don't think Director Webber's
不会太关心你的实战技能
gonna be too concerned with your field skills.
是啊 但你并非不确定她不会不在乎
Yeah, but you don't not know that she's not gonna not care.
那是四重否定句吗
Was that a quadruple negative?
我不知道 我没数过来
I don't know. I lost count.
听着 我只想为一切做好准备
Look, I just want to be ready for anything.
我至少比莱丽快吧
Did I at least beat Riley's time?
这不是比赛
It's not a competition.
我们再来一次
We're going again.
博兹
Bozer.
再来 再来
Going again. Going again.
百战天龙 第一季 第十四集
我们没事了吧
So... are we cool?
我们刚比了三分钟的瞪眼 杰克
We just stared each other down for three minutes straight, Jack.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
看来你不会道歉喽
I take it you're not gonna apologize, then?
你会道歉吗
Are you going to apologize?
-我并没打算的 -你还有打算呢
- It wasn't my plan. - Oh, you had a plan?
当然了
Of course.
看来凡事都有第一次了
Well, I guess there's a first for everything.
得了 我们今后就要这样了吗
Oh, come on, is this the way it's gonna be between us?
就互相挖苦 比瞪眼
Just cheap shots and staring contests?
不 杰克 虽然我喜欢比瞪眼
No, Jack, because as much as I love a good staring contest,
-而且我赢了 -没有
- which I won, by the way... - No.
我们不是小孩了 我成为凤♥凰♥基金会的主管
we're not nine and I signed on as director
是为了把事办好
of Phoenix to get things done.
你和我要坐在这里
So, you and I are gonna sit here
就像两个理智的成年人 解决问题
like two rational adults and work this out.
-成年人 -你刚刚是不是
- Being an adult... - Did you just do that
又像孩子一样低声咕哝了
little kid mumble-under-your-breath thing?
没有
No.
杰克的评估似乎蛮顺利的
So... Jack's evaluation seems to be going well.
真不敢相信我们都得经历一次
I can't believe we all have to do one of those.
她就不能依据我的简历开除我吗
Can't she just fire me based on my résumé?
放松
Relax.
他俩有段...
These two have some sort of...
恩怨
history.
他说他是因为她才离开了中情局
He claims she's the reason he left the CIA.
知道他俩之间发生了什么吗
Any idea what happened between them?
不知道 他不肯说
No, he won't tell me.
那么不管是什么事 肯定是他的错
Which means whatever it is... it's got to be his fault.
也说明除非马蒂是你在南美
It also means that unless Matty was your station chief
18个月的站长
for 18 months in South America,
你完全不必担心这些评估
these evaluations are nothing to worry about.
是吗 所以你的才总被推迟吗
Oh, really? Is that why yours keeps getting postponed?
推迟
Postponed?
是啊 两次呢
Oh, yeah. Twice.
一次是一台咖啡机神秘着火
First, a coffee machine mysteriously catches fire.
另一次是一个放置位置恰好的口香糖纸
Then, a well-placed gum wrapper
让整个凤♥凰♥基金会安保系统发生封锁
puts Phoenix's entire security system on lockdown.
我知道 可奇怪了 真不知怎么弄进去的
I know, it's weird. I wonder how that got wedged in there.
这么说不仅只有我和莱丽
So maybe Riley and I aren't the only ones feeling
对这些评估感到紧张喽
a little nervous about these evaluations.
不能拖一辈子哦 小麦
Can't stall forever, Mac.
刚收到了短♥信♥
Just got a text.
来自马蒂·韦伯
From Matty Webber.
"挪屁♥股♥进来"
"Get your asses in here."
一切都好吧
Everything okay in here?
当然 超好 我们刚在回忆过去呢 是吧
Yeah, super. We were just reminiscing about old times, weren't we?
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
莱丽 请跟我们讲讲你编程的
Riley, can you tell us about a program
名为FR-1507的程序
that you coded called "FR-1507"?
好的 是一个新面部识别程序
Uh, yeah. Yeah, it's a new facial-recognition program
我正在研究
I'm working on.
还在测试阶段
Still in beta testing right now,
但我们在拿油管视频上随机的面孔
but we're comparing random faces in YouTube videos
跟联调局头号♥通缉名单做比照
to the FBI's Most Wanted list to train it
使其学会排除误报
to eliminate false positives.
你或许是在找误报
Well, you may have been looking for false positives,
但你找到了真罪犯
but you found a real criminal.
看看刚收到的消息
Take a look at what just came in.
可惜打断了我们的闲聊
Bummer it had to interrupt our little chitchat.
闭嘴 杰克
Shut up, Jack.
我去 我刚看过 可好玩了
Oh, snap, I saw this already. It's amazing.
看 那瓶子在那哥们头上爆了
Hey, watch right here when the bottle breaks over the dude's head.
然后
And...
等等 这个偷东西的小偷是联调局头号♥通缉犯吗
Wait, this ding dong stealing Ding Dongs on the FBI's Most Wanted?
不是他
Not him.
他
Him.
此人与逃犯
This guy is a 17-point match
道格拉斯·毕夏普有17点匹配
for a fugitive named Douglas Bishop,
他在联调局头号♥通缉犯榜上排第六
number six on FBI's Most Wanted.
毕夏普是费城黑帮高层的二把手
Bishop was a top lieutenant in the Philly mob
直到特工伊娃·桑托斯受命抓他
until Special Agent Eva Santos was tasked with busting him.
按上面说
According to this,
毕夏普在受审前枪杀了她 并逃逸
Bishop gunned her down and escaped before he could stand trial.
联调局肯定想抓他
Yeah, the FBI's gonna want this collar.
他杀了他们自己的人
He killed one of their own.
我们不该把情报跟他们分享吗
Shouldn't we be sharing this intel with them?
如果他们可以信任 我很乐意
I'd love to if we can trust them.
我们不能信任联调局吗
We can't trust the feds?
对于毕夏普不能
Not on when it comes to Bishop.
他们找了他很多年
He's been on their radar for years,
涉嫌多起调查
targeted in multiple investigations,
但还是每次都能巧妙溜走
and then somehow has slipped through the cracks every single time.
你觉得他收买♥♥了哪位探员 帮他潜逃吗
You think he's got an agent in his pocket, helping him escape?
我觉得有理由这样怀疑
I think that there's reason to suspect it,
直到我们知道真♥相♥ 我们不能信任联调局
and until we know the truth, we can't trust anyone at the FBI.
我们要毕夏普为杀害联邦探员付出代价
We want Bishop to answer for killing a federal agent,
就得自己抓住他
we're just gonna have to catch him ourselves.
小麦 杰克 你们来找毕夏普
Mac, Jack, you'll find Bishop.
莱丽 你在凤♥凰♥基金会负责监控
Riley, you'll run surveillance from Phoenix.
博兹 你究竟是做什么的来着
And Bozer... what exactly is it that you do here again?
我在实验室工作
I... work in the lab?
我知道 我逗你呢
I know. I was messing with you.
你和莱丽留下 好给你们做评估
I want you and Riley here so that we can do your evaluations.
好了 各位 这是我们第一次团队合作
Okay, people, this is our first op together as a team.
给我露一手吧
Time to show me what you've got.
佐治亚州 亚特兰大
坦纳角杂货店
艾琳·普莱斯金
Ilene Preskin?
好吧 我告诉你们
All right, look, I'll tell you two guys
我跟其他人说过的话
what I told the other guys.
我不想要代理
I am not looking for representation.
我不想上电视
I do not want to do any television appearances,
我不会出♥售♥我个人故事的改编权
and I am not looking to sell my life rights.
女士 你以为我们是谁
Ma'am... who is it you think we are?
得了 自从我侄子发了那段视频
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表