剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
We live in Honolulu and Oahu was mostly unaffected.
挺好
That's good.
你结婚多久了
How long you been married?
快两年了
Going on two years.
恭喜 你们怎么认识的
Congrats. How'd you meet?
我... 逮捕了他父亲
I... I arrested his father.
真是上天才知道
I guess you never know
你会在哪里找到对的人呢
where you're gonna find the right person.
是啊 我俩就像典型的爱情喜剧
Yeah, we're a regular rom-com.
你呢
What about you?
找到你的以物造物小姐了吗
Is there a Mrs. Makes-Stuff-Out-Of-Other-Stuff?
没有
No.
我以为遇见了真命天女
I thought I'd met the right girl,
但她背叛了国家 并试图杀死我
but then she betrayed her country and tried to kill me.
好吧
Okay.
事后证明 她那么做是为了掩盖卧底身份
Then that turned out to be a cover.
总之很复杂
It's... it's complicated.
我懂那种感觉
I know the feeling.
真乖 看着我
Good boy. Now just look at me.
别别别 在那别动
No, no, no. Stay right there.
别看那个人 别别别
Don't look at that guy. No, no, no.
好吧 我们再拍一次
Okay, we're gonna try this again.
我们再拍一次 没事的
We're gonna try this again, it's all good.
看着我 别别 看我
Just look at me. No, no, at me.
看着 你得看着我
Look at, you got to look at me.
不对 不是那里 别看那个人
No. Not over there, not at that guy.
好吧 你能不能...
Okay, if you c--
你只要拿点吃的在镜头前晃一晃
You could always dangle a treat in front the camera.
就能吸引它的注意力
That'll get his attention.
说得对
All right.
来了
All right.
来了
All right.
看到没
Yeah, see?
绝对值得发一波朋友圈
Definitely Insta-worthy.
萌狗狗
Cute dog.
狗主人是谁
Who's he belong to?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
所以我才要给它拍张照片
Which is why I'm taking his picture.
我打算把照片挂在失踪人口网上
Thought I'd put it up on the missing persons site.
那个
So, uh...
你在那边和技术男弄得怎么样了
How's it going over there with Mr. I.T.?
不错
Good.
两者为Linux操作系统的两个不同版本
能和懂MINT和UBUNTU两者
It's nice talking to somebody who knows the difference
之间区别的人聊天挺愉快的
between MINT and UBUNTU, you know?
清新口气确实很重要[MINT有薄荷意]
Fresh breath is important.
那两个是操作系统的名称
Those are operating systems.
我知道
I knew that.
如果你找不到狗主人
You know, if you can't find the owner,
你可以把狗当成生日礼物送给小麦
you could always give the dog to Mac as a birthday present.
很遗憾 恐怕连这个萌萌的毛毛脸
Sad to say that even this fluffy little face
都无法让小麦不再抵触过生日
couldn't get Mac to break his birthday boycott.
他怎么回事
What's his deal?
小麦喜欢好派对
Mac loves a good party.
为什么他却如此反对过生日
Why is he so anti-birthday?
小麦不愿谈这事
Okay. Mac doesn't like to talk about it, all right?
但他不是一直都讨厌过生日
But he wasn't always anti-birthday.
他以前也是喜欢过生日
He used to love his birthday.
直到他十岁生日那年
Then he turned ten.
他妈去世了 他爸也出公差去了
His mom had passed away, and his dad was away on a business trip,
所以他外公给他办了生日宴
so his grandfather was throwing the party.
小麦当时很开心
And Mac was actually having fun.
他坚信他爸会回家
He was convinced that his dad was gonna come home
给他惊喜 送他很棒的生日礼物
and surprise him with some amazing gift.
但是 吃完蛋糕 拆完礼物后
But... after the cake was eaten and the presents were opened...
小麦的外公让他坐下
Mac's grandfather had to sit him down
告诉他 他爸不是出公差去了
and tell him that his dad wasn't on a business trip.
他离开了
He left,
不会回来了
and he wasn't coming back.
从那之后再也没心思庆祝生日了
Kinda hard to celebrate after that.
墙那边发现多处清晰信♥号♥♥
Multiple distinct hits on the other side.
我好像找到他们了
I-I think I found them.
好 我这就过去
Okay. I'm on my way.
不着急
Yeah, well, take your time.
前面有一堵钢筋水泥墙
I'm looking at a wall of concrete and steel beams.
我猜你不会造电钻吧
I don't suppose you know how to make a jackhammer.
我会...
I mean, I do...
但要造电钻 我需要一个割草机引擎
but for that I'd need a lawnmower engine,
和一桶压缩气体
and a tank of compressed gas.
我只是开个玩笑
I was, I was just kinda kidding.
用炸♥药♥太危险了
Explosives are just as risky.
我大概只能想办法
Guess I'm just gonna have to find a way
抬起这些巨型钢梁了
to raise these giant beams.
怎么抬
How?
不知道 目前还没想出来
Don't know. Still haven't figured that one out, yet.
我看到雇佣军了 他们在密室
Hey, I got mercs. They're in the vault.
他们要怎么进去 电都断了
How are they gonna get in? The power's out.
是吗 相信我 这可难不倒他们
Yeah? Well, trust me. That's not stopping them.
天呐 他们手上有人♥质♥ 这下糟了
Man. They have a hostage. That ain't good.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
大家好啊
Hey, fellas.
怎么样 还顺利吗
How's it going? Everything cool?
别想掏枪 小兄弟
Yeah, don't touch that, little man.
那样你会有生命危险
It's a bad health choice.
我真的很不想动武
Now, I really, really, really want to do this the easy way.
我这人很随和
I'm a pretty cool guy.
想都别想
No no.
听着
Now listen.
我们都把枪放下
We're all gonna have to drop our guns.
让人♥质♥离开
We're gonna have to let the hostage go.
并且我们得一致同意
And we're gonna have to come to an agreement
你们都被捕了
that you're all under arrest.
好了
Okay.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
余震了
Aftershock!
我爬过来了 但墙刚刚塌了
I'm through, but the wall just collapsed.
救命
Help!
救我 救我
Help me! Help me!
你们好 我...
Hi. I'm...
我是来救你们的
I'm here to save you?
-求你了 救命 救命 -绳子
- Please, help me. Help me. - The rope!
抓住绳子
Grab it!
我不行 我不行
I can't, I can't.
-你行的 -我不行 我不行
- Yes, you can! - I can't. I can't!
挺住
Okay, hang on.
-你要去哪儿 -别担心 大兄弟
- Where are you going? - Don't worry, big daddy.
我下来救你
I'm coming to get you.
科诺
Kono.
我在这儿 我没事
I-I-I'm here. I'm good.
你怎么样 科学家们还好吗
How are you? The scientists?
我们没事
Yeah. We are, uh, we're good.
综合考虑 大家都没事
All things considered.
我大概是过不去了
I don't think I can get through.
余震令很多东西移位了
The aftershock shifted things.
不知道下次余震什么时候会发生
There's no telling when another might hit,
你想办法回地面上
so find your way to the surface.
我们会自己想办法上去
We'll, we'll find our way up.
好 待会儿见 麦凯弗
All right, a hui hou, MacGyver.
天 外面景色还挺美
God, it's gorgeous out here.
等你从12米高处摔到人行道上
Won't be so gorgeous if you fall 40 feet
就不会觉得多美妙了
and slam into the pavement.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表