剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Just 'cause she has a wedding ring on
也不代表她有男人了
isn't a guarantee she's got a man at home.
她可能分居了
She could be separated.
而戒指说不定卡在她手上了
The ring could be stuck on her finger, for all we know.
继续做梦吧
Keep dreaming.
你总不带撩妹技巧就出门
You keep leaving your game at home--
我喜欢一个人独霸甜点桌
I like having the dessert table all to myself.
各位 来看看
Hey, guys, check it out.
市规划局的电脑室虽然坍塌
The computer room at the city planning office may be caved in,
但纸质文件存储室还完好
but the room storing the paper files is still standing.
这里 地下四层
Yeah, this one right here-- sub-basement four.
我们救出来的那名科学家说
This is where the scientist we rescued said
地下四层
还有15个生还者困在那里
that there were 15 survivors still trapped.
六条走廊 18个房♥间
Six hallways, 18 rooms--
近460多平方米
that's over 5,000 square feet.
他们可能在那一层的任何地方
And they could be anywhere on that level.
前提是他们还活着
If they're still alive.
如果我们不想办法找他们 他们就死定了
Well, they're dead for sure if we don't try to find 'em.
我不是说我们不能试
Well, I'm not saying we shouldn't try,
我只是说 我这儿人手本就不够
I'm just saying my manpower's stretched thin as it is.
而搜寻是个缓慢而仔细的过程
And search and rescue is a slow, careful process.
是啊 如果你不知道去哪找是会很慢
Yeah, it is, when you don't know where you're looking.
我就是这意思 我们不知道去哪找
That's my point: we don't know where we're looking.
现在还不知道
Well, not yet.
但警用雷达枪能帮上忙
But, a police radar gun would help.
雷达枪
Radar gun?
用来找困在楼里的人
To find people trapped in a building?
帮自己个忙 霍普金斯先生
Hey, do yourself a favor, Mr. Hopkins,
去打电♥话♥要个雷达枪来 好吗
just get on the horn, get the radar gun, okay?
这会是你今天做出的最棒的决定 相信我
Gonna be the best decision you made all day, trust me.
谁能找到一辆警车
Anyone got a 20 on a police car?
这显然不是你第一次
This clearly isn't the first time
黑入路由器固件了
you've hacked the firmware on a router.
第一次 不是
First time? No.
我12岁后就不再计数了
Stopped counting when I was 12.
很高兴你是好人阵营的
Glad you're one of the good guys.
有这样的技术
With those kind of skills,
你可能成为很危险的女人呢
you could be a very dangerous woman.
可不是嘛
You have no idea.
什么
What?
滚远点 布鲁诺·玛斯[火星哥 歌♥手]Back off, Bruno Mars.
你不是她喜欢的类型
You're not her type.
希望不是
I hope.
没事的 小哥
It's okay, little dude.
你是个小哥吧
You are a dude, right?
没错 绝对是公的
Yup, you're definitely a dude.
好了 没事
Okay, it's okay.
看来你受苦了
Looks like you've been through some stuff, huh?
天呐 你的腿好像断了
Oh, man. I think your leg is broken.
别动 我帮你
Don't move. I got this.
-这里有只小狗 -没空
- There's a little dog over here that's leg is... - Not now.
好吧 显然你不管
Okay. Clearly not your problem.
好了
Okay.
别动 我帮你
Don't move. I got this.
小麦会怎么办
What would Mac do?
别动
Stay!
我看看
Let's see...
帮我个忙行吗
Give me a hand over here?
-好 什么事 -过来
- Sure, what's up? - Come here, right over here.
这只狗 抱着它
This dog. Yeah, just... just grab him.
好了 没事的
All right. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
好了
Okay? Yeah.
好了 谢谢 哥们
There you go, there you go. Thanks, man.
好了
Yeah.
我要哭了
Think I'm gonna cry.
我绝对要哭了
I'm definitely gonna cry.
15个人困在四层楼的碎石下
We have 15 people running out of oxygen
眼看要耗尽氧气
under four stories of rubble,
你打算怎么办
and you're gonna do what--
给他们开超速罚单吗
give 'em a speeding ticket?
真好笑
That's funny.
挺... 幽默
Got a... good sense of humor.
宇航局最近发明了一种设备
NASA recently invented a device
使用低功率微波
that uses low-power microwaves
来定位困在地下的生还者
to locate survivors trapped underground.
显然 我们没有那个 但是...
Now, we don't have one of those, obviously, but...
稍稍改造一下
with a little rewiring
再加上大本营的朋友送来的定制代码
and some custom code from our friends back at base camp
我们可以做个雷达探测器
we can make build a radar detector
穿透6米的混凝土探测到人的心跳
that can sense a human heartbeat through 20 feet of concrete.
你同事什么情况呀
So, hey, man, what's the deal with your coworker?
我问我表妹
You mean my cousin?
她是你表妹啊 好吧
She's your cousin. Okay.
-嗯 -她结婚了吗
- Yeah. - u202dIs she-she married or...u202c
是啊 幸福的已婚女人
Yeah, yeah, man, she's, married, and very happily.
好吧
Okay.
太厉害了
Wow, that's... that's amazing.
看看好不好使
Now we'll see if it works.
我了解他在你们智囊团的角色了
So I get what he does for your think tank but, uh,
但你是做什么的
what is it that you do, exactly?
我吗 我是顾全大局的
Me? I, you know, I'm the big picture kind of...
幕后出力的那种角色
behind the scenes... guy. You know.
智囊团
Think tank.
鬼才信
Right.
各位 我好像发现了一个生还者
Hey, guys, I think I got a survivor.
发现了一只手
We got a hand.
我们会把你救出来的
Hey, we're gonna get you out of there, okay?
-撑住 -好像又发现一个
- Just hang on. - Hey, guys, I think I got another one.
-去吧 我们把他挖出来 -好
- Go. We'll dig him out. u202d- All right.u202c
-你还好吧 -嗯
- Hey, you good? - Yeah...
吹风机怎么说
What's the hair dryer say?
没反应
Nothing yet.
杰克 看到了吗
Jack, you see that?
嗯 战术梯
Yeah, a tactical ladder.
有点奇怪 是吧
Seems a little strange, doesn't it?
哥们 应急人员都在外面
Hey, man, the, first responders are outside.
这里不安全
It's not safe in here.
怎么回事
What was that?
不知道 但他应该不是应急人员
I don't know, man, but I don't think he's a first responder.
战术装备 还有喉麦
Tac gear, he's got a throat mic.
杰克 看
Hey, Jack, look.
中国特种部队啊
That's Chinese special forces right there.
绝不是救援人员
Definitely not part of the relief effort.
他怎么在这里
What's he doing here?
有人在说中文
There are voices speaking Chinese.
要我告诉你 他们在说什么吗
You want me to tell you what they're saying?
我的普通话有些生疏 但你根本不会
My Mandarin's rusty, yours is non-existent.
这有待讨论
No, that's debatable now.
我去过中国
I-I been there.
至少有五六个人
Got at least five or six voices.
他们在楼里
They're inside the building.
我觉得他们是来偷什么东西的
I think they're here to steal something.
这是什么楼啊
What kind of building is this?
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
据我的消息称
According to my sources,
那栋楼是个幌子
that building you're at is a front.
国防部称之为H9大楼
The DoD calls it Facility H9.
地下室里有一间秘密国防高等研究计划署实验室
The basement levels house an off-the-books DARPA lab
为美国政♥府♥进行绝密研究
conducting top secret research for the U.S. government.
那困在下面的人都是国防高等研究计划署科学家
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表