剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
"真棒"
Great.
莱丽 你能帮我们打开这扇门吗
Riley, any chance you can help us out with this?
不行 我们可以用摄像头
No. The cameras are ours,
但我还是没有控制系统的权限
but I'm still locked out of everything else.
但他们不是... 他们...
But they aren't. They're... they're...
"他们"什么 莱丽
"They're..." what, Riley?
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
他们派来的人重设了我们的安全码
Their inside man reconfigured our security codes
同他们的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥匹配
to work with their master key.
你不能再设置一个吗
Can't you just make one?
不 还不行
No. Not yet.
别问我原因 杰克
And don't ask why, Jack.
说了你也不懂
You wouldn't understand my explanation.
不问就不问 丫头
No problemo, señorita.
我的"万♥能♥钥♥匙♥"就在我身边 我的兄弟
I have my own master key right here-- mi hermano.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
想办法打开这门要花太长时间
It's gonna take too long to make something to cut through this,
所以我们得绕过去
so we got to go around.
如果要绕过去
If we're gonna go around,
-我们就得迅速行动 -非常非常迅速
- we're gonna have to move really fast. - Move very, very, fast? Yeah.
各位 他们看来要去B9层
Guys, looks like they're headed to level B9.
-那是冷藏室 -冷藏室里有什么
- That's Cold Storage. - What's in Cold Storage?
我们在行动中缴获的所有危险物品
You know all the dangerous stuff we get on missions?
都放在冷藏室
That's where they put it.
我今早醒来时
You know, when I woke up this morning,
本想去吃茄泥酱[以色列美食]I planned on eating baba ghanoush,
而不是拿着机♥枪♥追逐这帮变♥态♥疯子
not chasing a bunch of psychopaths around
同时还要躲子弹
with machine guns, dodging bullets.
我跟你说 小麦
I'm telling you, Mac,
永远不要质疑"开罗诅咒" 永远不要
never doubt the Cairo curse, my man, never!
构成"开罗诅咒"的两个英文单词都是C开头
即使"押头韵"也不会让它成真 杰克
Alliteration doesn't make it true, Jack.
正发生的这一切 证明了真有这回事
The fact that this is all happening is what makes it true.
-你们怎么来了 -去B9层
- What are you doing here? - Get to B9.
这里交给我们
We got this.
B8层
-快来 -等等 等等
- Come on. - Wait, wait, wait.
我无意教你数数 小麦
I don't mean to tell you how to count, Mac,
但这是B8层 而他们在B9层
but we're on B8, they're on level B9.
-他们在下面... -我知道
- They're under... - Yeah, I know.
除非我们能通过所有封锁的门才行
Even if we could make it through all the locked doors,
但我们过不去
which we can't,
而且以二敌九的胜率也不大
I don't like the odds of two against nine.
所以我们才来到B8层
That's why we're here.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我需要...
I need...
你在这里砸出一个棒球大小的洞
a baseball-sized hole right there.
对 就是这里
Yeah, right there.
好 但要是马蒂问起来
Okay, but when Matty asks me
为什么她的大楼地板上有个大洞
why there's a big-ass hole in her floor,
我会跟她说 这是你的主意
I'm gonna tell her it was your idea.
那是什么 酸吗
What is that, acid?
雷德利·斯科特执导的一部太空恐怖电影
你要像《异形》一样 在地板上融出个洞吗
Are you gonna melt a hole in the floor, like Aliens?
不啊 我想过那么做
No. I thought about that,
但那样速度太慢
but it wouldn't work fast enough.
这是硝基甲烷
This is nitromethane,
那是乙二胺
that's ethylendiamine.
凤♥凰♥基金会的技术员用这个定制电子设备
The Phoenix techs use this stuff to make custom electronics.
但如果将这两样稍微混合一下
But when you mix a little of this with a little of that,
就能生成一种名叫PLX的二元液体爆♥炸♥物
you get a binary liquid explosive called PLX.
当你把爆♥炸♥物放进一个空间里
And when you put an explosive in a contained space,
比如 两个铁制工字梁之间...
say between two iron I-beams...
就能制出超厉害的炸♥弹♥
You get a badass bomb.
脚踩着这里
Put your foot down right there.
我们要点燃这个引信
So, we're gonna light the fuse,
向爆♥炸♥点跑去
we're gonna run towards the explosion.
-向爆♥炸♥点跑 -对
- Run towards the explosion? - Yeah.
就是这种计划
This is exactly the kind of plan
让我今天不愿工作
that made me not want to come to work today.
我们应该不会有事
We'll be fine, probably.
好了 莱丽说共有12人 我们干掉三个
Okay. Okay, Riley said 12, that's three.
马蒂干掉三个 所以 我们还需干掉
Matty took out three, so we're looking at...
六个 杰克 不包括奇托
Six. It's six, Jack. Not including Zito.
严格意义上来说 是七个
Technically, that's seven.
你还活着就好啊 博兹
Glad to see you're still alive, Bozer.
你下令不让我死 我哪敢死 老大
Just... following orders, boss.
卡特 聚齐所有非战斗人员
Carter, gather all non-combat personnel
马上把他们带到这一层
and get them on this level now.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
莱丽 找到那个"好博士"了吗
Riley, any luck finding the good doctor?
没 所有监控都运行了面部识别
Nope. I got facial recognition running on every camera feed.
好消息是所有设备现在都归我控制了
Good news is I got full facility control.
好 继续封锁整个大楼
Good. Keep us on lockdown.
奇托肯定还在这里 不可能凭空消失
Zito's got to be here somewhere. He didn't just disappear.
面具
Mask...
面具... 不见了
Missing... mask.
-面具 -交给你了
- Mask... - Take care of it.
B9层
B9层 生化隔离区
杰克 他们要偷病毒
Jack, they're stealing the virus!
你指那个病毒吗
The virus virus?
害你中弹 整个旧金山差点沦陷的病毒
The one that got you shot and almost took out San Fran?
他们想偷回去
They're stealing it back.
启动消防喷洒装置
博兹
Bozer?
博兹
Bozer!
又来了
Here we go again.
博兹 你干什么啊
Bozer, what are you doing?
奇托
Zito...
大家趴下
Everybody get down!
快走
Let's go.
莱丽 封锁那扇门
Riley, seal that door!
好 马上搞定
Yeah. Yeah, I'm on it.
小心我杀了她
I will kill her.
把病毒放下
Put the virus down,
否则我就切断管道
or I cut this,
冷却剂接触到氧气就会发生化学反应
and the coolant hits the O2.
化学计量学估计你们也不懂 基本就是
I'll save you the stoichiometry, but, basically,
整个房♥间都会陷入火海
the whole room's gonna go up in flames.
明白吗
Okay?
现在有两个选择
Now, we have two options.
一 你们离开 二...
One-- you leave, two...
我们同归于尽
we all die.
我知道你们怎么想
Yeah, I know what you're thinking.
唬人这套在开罗失败了 这次能成功吗
If that bluff didn't work in Cairo, why's it gonna work now?
事实是 我也没办法了
Truth is... I'm out of options.
俗话说得好 第二次容易成功嘛
And you know what they say-- second time's a charm.
还是第三次来着
Or is that the third?
看来魔多克没教会你逻辑思考
I take it Murdoc's lessons didn't include logic.
杀了她 你也活不了
You kill her, you die.
你已经损失太多了 韦伯主管
You've suffered heavy losses already, Director Webber.
我觉得你不会...
I doubt if you'll...
你想说什么来着
You were saying?
你唬人呢
You're bluffing.
老实说 是不是唬人还真说不准
Honestly, man, I don't even know if I'm bluffing right now,
但我绝不会让你们带走病毒的
but I do know that I'm not letting you leave this room with that virus.
还真是"开罗事件"重演
So it really is Cairo all over again.
快来
Come on!
趴下
Get down!
小麦 如果你打不碎玻璃门怎么办
Damn, Mac, what was the plan if you couldn't break the glass?
能怎么办就怎么办
Plan? What plan?
猜到了 走吧
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表