剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
小麦
Mac...
我们遇到个问题
we got a problem here.
这个键盘坏掉了
This keyboard's toast.
不通过电脑 我无法阻止爆♥炸♥啊
I cannot stop the bomb if I can't talk to the computer.
怎么样了 小麦
Hey, how we doing, Mac?
不如想象中顺利
Not as smooth as I'd like.
我完全相信你 因为你懂的
Well, I totally believe in you, 'cause, well, you know,
如果你搞砸了 我们都会死
if you blow it, we're all dead.
不是啥大事
No big deal.
"没压力"啊
So, no pressure.
电脑键盘的原理其实很简单
Computer keyboards are actually pretty simple.
按一次键完成一次电流回路
Pressing a key completes an electrical circuit.
如果少了几个键
If you're missing some keys,
你可以使用其它物品代替
you can use pretty much any other object.
螺栓 挂钩 齿轮
A bolt, a hook, a gear--
键盘分辨不出来
the keyboard doesn't know the difference,
只要完成电流回路就行
as long as it completes the circuit.
所以接一根引线到我做的新按键上
So, by attaching one wire to each of my new keys
另一根接到这位俄♥罗♥斯♥老科学家身上
and another wire to my old Russian scientist,
他按下按键发送正确信♥号♥♥
his touch sends the right signal
电脑就又有键盘操作了
and your computer thinks it's whole again.
螺栓 挂钩 齿轮
Bolt, hook, gear.
每一个都是按键
Each is now a key.
你身体就算接地了 当你接触这些时
Your body is the ground, so when you touch them...
我的身体完成电流回路
My body completes the circuit,
-我就与我的创造合体了 -没错
- and I become one with my creation. - Exactly.
维克多
Viktor!
我快没弹♥药♥了
I'm almost out.
那就省着点用 好好掩护我吧
Make it count. I need you to cover me.
还以为文职太悠闲让你失去了昔日威猛呢
I thought having a corner office made you soft.
-不许动 -你不明白
- Don't move. - You don't understand.
如果不撤离爆♥炸♥区 我们都会死
If we don't clear the blast zone, we all die.
密♥码♥是
The password is...
这电脑太老了
This computer is too old.
执行指令慢得要死
Commands are taking forever to execute,
我们没那么多时间了
and we don't have enough time.
你编这个程序时 年份上用了几个数字
When you wrote this, how many digits did you use for the year?
两个
Two.
没人想到这个武器能留那么久
Nobody thought that those weapons would last that long.
也许我们能利用一下"千年虫"故障
The Y2K glitch-- maybe we can use that here.
电脑总是需要知道时间
Computers always need to know what time it is.
因为是两位数年份 可以重置时间
And with a two digit year, resetting the clock
让电脑以为现在是1916年 而不是2016年
convinces it that it's 1916, not 2016.
一百年时间就这么骗到手了
And you've just bought yourself 100 years.
不知道怎么应对世纪改变啊
Didn't know how to handle the turn of the century, huh?
维克多
Viktor.
我们成功了
We did it.
成功了
We did it!
维克多 我们得找个医生
Viktor... we need to get you a doctor.
-维克多 我们得找个医生 -不
- We need to get him a doctor right now. - No...
没时间了
there is no time.
听我说吧 老朋友
Just listen, my old friend.
你离开俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我很生气
I wasn't angry at you for leaving Russia.
你不跟我说你的计划 不够信任我
I was hurt because you didn't trust me enough
让我很受伤
to tell me your plan.
你说了 我会跟你一起走的
I would have gone with you.
我当时是想保护你 维克多
I wanted to protect you, Viktor.
那一直是...
That was always...
我的分内事
my job.
维克多 维克多
Viktor? Viktor?
维克多
Viktor?
维克多的事 我很遗憾
Yeah, I'm really sorry about Viktor, man.
他人不错 我喜欢他
He was a good dude. I liked him.
是啊
Yeah, he was.
妮姬的事
About Nikki...
我说我不再找她 我骗了你
I told you I stopped looking for her and I lied.
你知道的
You know that.
但我这么做是不想让你担心
But I did that 'cause I didn't want you worrying about it.
担心你是我的分内之事
Worrying about you is my job, man.
我知道有些事不能够谈
And I know certain things are off-limits,
但涉及到工作相关的事...
but when it comes to stuff that's work-related, I mean...
我不再追查妮姬了
I'm done with Nikki.
让别人去抓她吧
She's somebody else's problem now.
很好 这样很好
All right, all right, that's good to hear.
从现在起 不准再隐瞒彼此
No more secrets from now on.
既然这样
Hey, well, if that's true...
那我就明说了
I'm just gonna say it.
怎么了
What?
你的衣着品味
Your fashion sense...
实在太差了
it's-it's terrible.
什么
What?
你怎么突然说起这个了
Uh, wh... how... wh-why is this coming up?
我就是那么一说
I'm just, I'm just saying...
你是摸瞎黑抓了件衣服穿吗
do you get dressed in the dark or something?
既然这样
Okay. You know what,
我也实话说了 我讨厌你唱歌♥
since we are being honest, I hate your singing.
一直都讨厌
Always have.
太难听了
You're terrible.
你毁了铁娘子的歌♥啊
You butcher Iron Maiden.
毁了铁娘子的歌♥吗
Butchered Iron Maiden?
我会让你知道我是四个州的卡拉OK冠军
Well, I'll have you know that I'm the karaoke champion in, like, four states.
谁决定的啊...
Who even decides...?
好吧 那证明一下吧
All right, yeah, prove it.
别在这里
Not here.
*盐妹和椒妹驾到 准备好了*
*Salt-N-Pepa's here, and we're in effect*
*甩臀舞动 宝贝*
*Want you to push it, babe*
*白天正经 晚上嗨起来*
*Coolin' by day, but at night workin' up a sweat*
*甩起臀来*
*Now push it*
*狠狠甩起翘臀*
*P-Push it real good...*
看脚下
Watch the feet.
"盐和胡椒"组合怎么得罪你了
What did "Salt and Pepper" ever do to you?
是"盐妹与椒妹"
It's "Salt-N-Pepa."
你跳舞也特别烂
You're a terrible dancer.
四个州呢
Four states.
我们到了
Here we are.
回家了
Home sweet home.
请替我谢谢你的朋友们
Please, uh, say thank you to your friends.
下次需要一个俄♥罗♥斯♥天才解决问题时
Hey, don't think we won't be calling you
我们还会找你的
next time we need a Russian genius to solve a problem.
我愿意
I'd like that.
我的椅子
My chair.
电视
My TV.
是《价格竞猜》吗
Hey, is that The Price Is Right?
你喜欢这节目吗
You like The Price Is Right?
这是我最爱的节目了
Uh, hello. It's my favorite.
我能跟你一起看吗
You mind if I watch with you?
当然了
I'd like that.
调大点音量
Let's make it a little louder.
有请前四位参赛者
Here are the first four contestants,
43季《价格竞猜》开始了
as we kick off season 43 of The Price Is Right!
有请主持人 德鲁·卡里
And now here's your host, Drew Carey!
加州 影视城
班尼斯特特工
Agent Bannister.
什么情况
What do you have?
你是谁
Who are you?! ?
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
我本可以听小麦的话
I could have listened to Mac.
我本可以派外勤人员打开那个箱子
I could have had field ops open the box.
结果我现在得向这对父母报丧
And now I have to tell parents
因为我做了错误决定 所以他们女儿死了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表