剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
没事的 我付了钱的
It's cool. It's cool. I paid for it.
这自动贩售机才是小偷
The only thief here is the vending machine.
吃了我仅剩的钱 还把那包美味的巧克力
Ate my last dollar, then mocked me by dangling
悬在我面前 嘲弄我
that sweet, sweet chocolate in my face.
我去
Dang...
厉害
That was awesome.
谢了
Thanks.
我该谢你
I should be thanking you.
让假释官相信我们再交往 他就不会烦我了
Convincing my P.O. we're dating gets him off my back.
不客气 乐意帮忙
Aw, no prob. Happy to do it.
我想帮你就是帮小麦
I figure helping you is like helping Mac,
是他老板把你从监狱弄出来
since his boss pulled you out of prison
好打击网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
to fight cyber terrorism.
再说
Besides,
我就对坏女孩没有抵抗力
bad girls are my kryptonite.
我不坏
I'm not bad.
我就是犯了错误
I just made a mistake.
人家说得好
Yeah, you know what they say--
错误是最好的老师
your best teacher was your last mistake.
我以前惹麻烦时 我妈都会那么说
My mom used to say that when I got in trouble.
-我总惹麻烦 -我妈也是
- Which was all the time. - Mine, too.
多谢理解
I appreciate you understanding.
当然理解 我理解你 莱丽
Of course I understand. I get you, Riley.
所以我们感觉那么自然
It's why all of this feels so natural.
都不像演戏
It's like it's not even acting.
我觉得宇宙是在暗示我们
I think the universe is telling us something.
我们该好好考虑一下
I think we're supposed to lean into this.
把你的号♥码给我 怎么样
So... how about you slide me your digits?
我以为你会多输几个数进去
See, I was thinking "digits." Plural.
你就输了一个数
You-you just gave me one.
没错
That's right.
每周你成功装成我男友
And every week you successfully pretend to be my boyfriend,
就会再给你一个
you'll get another.
再有六周
So only six more weeks
我就能向你展示我神乎奇迹的短♥信♥技巧
till I can showcase my dope texting skills.
是九周
You mean nine more.
还有区码呢
Area code.
六 九 无所谓的
Six, nine, it don't matter.
很快 我就会像罗密欧
Soon I'm gonna woo you the
对朱丽叶那样向你展开攻势
same way Romeo would've wooed Juliet
如果文艺复兴时期有阅后即焚的话
if they had Snapchat back in the Renaissance.
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
小麦怎么样了
How's Mac doing?
他挺好
He's good.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
听着
Look...
小麦能分开他的情绪
Mac compartmentalizes his feelings
他在这方面最厉害了
better than anyone I know,
但他在行动方面没问题 我保证
but he is operationally sound, I can promise you that.
如果他有问题我也能理解
I'd understand if he wasn't.
妮姬的背叛的确会让普通人崩溃
Nikki's betrayal would have crushed most people.
麦凯弗
Well, MacGyver
不是普通人
isn't most people.
妮姬也不仅仅是个叛变了的同事
And Nikki wasn't just a coworker who went rogue...
他五岁时丧母 后来父亲跑了 那时他才
His mom died when he was five, his dad left when he was
-12岁 -12 我熟悉他的背景 杰克
- 12... - u202d12. I'm familiar with his history, Jack.
我要说的是
Point is,
适应情况并不仅仅是他的小花招
adapting isn't just some cool trick he does.
是他的生存本能
It's his survival mechanism.
他心碎吗
Is he brokenhearted?
当然 但应该让他撤出外勤吗
Sure. But should he be pulled from the field?
当然不该
Hell, no.
他就是需要点时间
He just needs some time.
他不会擅自行动去找妮姬的
He's not gonna go off the rails looking for Nikki.
他知道我们有人在找她呢
He knows we have assets out there searching for her right now.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be fine.
妮姬·卡朋特公♥寓♥
好吧 我承认
Okay, I will admit
闯入前任的公♥寓♥不太光彩
breaking into your ex's apartment is never a good look.
撒谎骗你死党说你状态极佳
And lying to your best friend about being on your A-game
但其实你显然心不在焉
when you're clearly distracted
想着前女友的背叛
by your former girlfriend's betrayal
同时一心想找到她 这样不怎么样
and consumed by a desire to hunt her down: also not great.
我只是无法理解发生的一切
I've just been having a hard time processing what happened.
我们说过这有多不好了吧
We've talked about how unhealthy this is, right?
你知道这地方
You do know this place
已经被搜了个遍了吧
has been searched by everybody and their dog?
知道 我就是...
Yeah. I just can't...
忍♥不住老想回来 我懂
Stop coming back. I know.
-我就来过几次 -几次
- I've only been here a few times. - A few times?
你是说自从妮姬逃脱后
If by "a few times," you mean every day
每一天都来吗
since Nikki escaped custody, then...
那可以说是几次
yeah, it's a few times.
-你怎么... -好了
- How... -u202d Now,
你对我动气之前 听好
before you get upset with me, listen,
我知道你那天才脑子
I know how you get when something is-is stuck
卡壳时你会怎么样
in that ginormous brain of yours.
别碰了
But... Stop touching that.
看着我 听着
Look at me. Listen,
我为我在朝鲜时对你说的话道歉
I'm sorry for what I said to you in North Korea.
最佳状态什么的
The whole A-game thing.
我过分了 我道歉
I was out of line. I apologize, okay?
但我是真心担心你
But I'm genuinely concerned.
而且我显然是有理由的
And, clearly, I have good reason to be.
-我们肯定遗漏了什么 -好吧
- I know we missed something. - Okay.
-能帮我们找到妮姬的东西 -好
- Something that's gonna help us find Nikki. - u202dAll right.
找妮姬不是我们的任务
Finding Nikki's not our job.
全球所有情报机构都在找她
Every agency in the world's out there looking for her.
让他们找吧
Let them find her.
这是好事
Which is good,
因为 我们现在有事要忙了
because, as of right now, I think we just got busy.
美国记者遭囚禁
我刚在网上看到
I just saw this on the Internet.
委内瑞拉秘密警♥察♥抓了一个记者
Venezuelan secret police grabbed a reporter,
把她关进了监狱
dumped her in some prison,
说她是美国间谍
claiming she's an American spy.
已在网上疯传了
Story's gone viral.
微话题"快回家汉娜"上了热搜榜
#HurryHomeHannah is trending.
拜托
Come on, now.
这不就又是腐♥败♥政♥府♥
This is just another example of a corrupt government
编造借口
making up excuses to
违法监禁美国公民吗
justify illegally holding a U.S. citizen.
不是普通的公民
Not just a citizen.
她是个间谍
She's a spy.
她的真名是
Her real name is...
莎拉·艾德勒
Sarah Adler.
莎拉·艾德勒
很抱歉 杰克
I'm sorry, Jack.
你怎么认识她的
How do you know her?
我们一起受训的
Uh, we-we went through the Farm together.
等等 这就是莎拉
Wait, this is Sarah?
你念叨的那个莎拉
Like Sarah-Sarah?
她为什么去委内瑞拉
What was she doing in Venezuela?
艾德勒特工被派去证实
Agent Adler was sent in to confirm rumors
关于国际军♥火♥商
that international arms dealer,
阿尔弗雷多·巴里奥斯
Alfredo Barrios,
如今在委内瑞拉首都加拉加斯活动的传闻
was now running his operation from Caracas.
两天前 我们收到了她的消息
Two days ago, we got word from her.
巴里奥斯就在那里
Barrios was there.
然后呢
So what happened?
她采取了行动 出了岔子吗
She make a move on him and something go wrong or what?
莎拉的任务只是收集情报
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表