剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
This was all my doing.
我的选择造成了这样的结果
My choices brought us here.
就像是我的选择
Just like my choices
引来了杀手来我家 博兹的家
brought an assassin to my home. Bozer's home.
这种感觉不太好
It's not a great feeling,
知道自己的决定
knowing your decisions have endangered people
给别人带来了危险
on both sides of the globe.
我不知道怎么阻止政♥府♥部门
I don't know how to stop a government agency
毁掉博兹的生活
from ruining Bozer's life.
但我好像想到办法
But I think I've just figured out
阻止外面的人
how to stop the men outside from ending the lives
杀死大使♥馆♥里的人了
of everyone in this embassy.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
其实是你的主意
Actually, it's your idea.
我不记得我有什么主意
I don't remember having an idea.
杰克·达尔顿的家族聚会
The whole Jack Dalton family reunion thing.
反正启发了我
Let's say it inspired an idea.
有点疯狂 但应该能成功
It's a little crazy, but I think it might work.
你的办法都很疯狂 兄弟
All your ideas are crazy, man.
说吧
Lay it on me.
我们阻挡不了他们进来
We're never gonna keep these guys out of the embassy.
那就请他们进来吧
So let's invite them in.
小麦 我还是不懂
Mac, I'm still a little fuzzy
洗洁精怎么能帮我们移♥动♥这东西
on how dish soap is gonna help us move that.
因为这会改变摩擦系数
Because it changes the coefficient of friction.
我知道
I know it may not be
大家很难看出重新摆放家具
readily apparent how rearranging furniture
如何能拯救大使♥馆♥内的所有人
is gonna save everyone in the embassy,
但有时候得扮猪吃老虎
But sometimes you got to look stupid to do something smart.
博兹教我的
Bozer taught me that.
烤过棉花糖的人都知道
Anyone who's ever roasted marshmallows
糖易燃
knows that sugar's flammable.
但将糖和其它配料混合起来
But combine sugar with a few extra ingredients,
煮至沸腾
bring to a boil,
再将其冷却 就成了韧性油灰
then let cool, and you've got yourself a malleable putty
不仅能燃烧
that doesn't just burn,
还能爆♥炸♥
it explodes.
你不是想帮忙吗
You wanted to help?
机会来了
Here's your chance.
打给你的朋友
Call your friends.
只准说这些
Say this and only this.
我们的性命都指望这个了
All of our lives depend on it.
特别是你的命
Especially yours.
我甩掉那些
美国人了
我躲在浴室
我解除了
前门的设防
他们没有武器
现在就攻进来吧
他在说别的 关掉
He's saying something else, shut it down!
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
你刚耍了我们 对吧
You just screwed us over, didn't you?
也不是
Not quite.
我将电♥话♥延时了
I put him on a delay
他说别的话之前 就挂掉了电♥话♥
and cancelled his call before he went off-script.
说我多疑也罢 我就是不信这家伙
Call me crazy, but I never trusted this guy.
他们在前门 要攻进来了
They're at the front door. They're gonna breach.
-好了吗 -好了
- Ready? ?- Yeah.
不
No.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
说错了请指正 不应该嘭的一声爆♥炸♥吗
Correct if I'm wrong, but wasn't that supposed to go kaboom?
是啊
Yes!
我需要子弹
I need bullets.
最后一发 小子
Last one, stud.
好好利用
Make it count.
他们在找别的路上来
They're looking for new way up.
知道了
Yeah.
不妙啊
Not good.
你得躲一下 杰克
You need to find cover, Jack.
不 我们看谁跑得快
No, I'll race you.
奏效了 我们堵住他们了
It worked, we got them trapped.
是 但还没结束呢
Yeah, but it's not over yet.
好 莱丽 大家都出来
Okay, Riley, everybody out!
我们走
Let's go!
快 快
Come on, come on!
-准备好离开这里了吗 -我们走
- Ready to get out of here? - Let's do it.
我们走
Let's go.
我们走 大家都上车
Let's go, everyone into the vehicles.
"玩"得挺尽兴 弱智 逮捕他 大兵哥
Had a blast, Jimbo. Get him in there, Marine.
快点 快进来
Let's move it, get in quick.
-听他们的 -你信守诺言了
- Listen to them. - You kept your promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
务必要在监狱里
Be sure to leave me a postcard
给我寄明信片啊
from whatever hole we dump you in.
小麦
Mac!
你害我担惊受怕了一下
You had me scared for a minute.
你还生我气吗
You still mad at me?
我还气着呢
Oh, no, I'm still hella mad.
我就是很高兴你还活着
I'm just glad you're alive.
听我说 所有我犯过的错
Look, of all the mistakes I've made...
我犯了很多错
and I've made a lot of them,
我最后悔的就是骗了你
the one I regret the most is lying to you.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
我从没想要...
And I never meant for any of...
讲明白了
Just to clarify,
跟你生气就像跟气自家宠物
being mad at you is like being mad at a puppy
咬坏了你最爱的鞋
for chewing your favorite kicks.
特别是我还知道
Especially since I know
这只宠物也只是想保护你
this puppy was just trying to protect me.
没事了 小麦
It's all good, Mac.
实际上 我还很以你为傲呢
In fact, I'm actually proud of you.
你以我为傲吗
You're proud of me?
我一直都知道你应该大有作为
Yeah, I always knew you could do more with your life
而不是在什么智囊团工作
than just work at some think tank.
显然 我是对的
And obviously, I was right.
不错啊
Nice.
我跟索顿谈了一下
So, I had a talk with Thornton.
是好消息还是...
The good kind or the...
她会让你回家
The kind where she's gonna let you go home.
今天就能回
Today.
但有一个条件
But there is one condition.
我们想让你在凤♥凰♥基金会工作
We want you to work at the Phoenix Foundation.
跟我们一起共事
Work with us.
跟我共事
Work with me.
这是索顿的主意吗
This was Thornton's idea?
是我的
It was mine.
你是想让我当秘密特工吗
So you want me to be a secret agent?
奔走于全世界各地
Globetrotting across the world?
冒着生命危险保护国♥家♥安♥全♥
Putting my life on the line to make sure this country's safe
保护所有男人 女人 孩子...
for all the.... men, women, and chil...
其实 是个初级职务
Well, actually, it's gonna be more of an entry level position.
我爱你 小麦
I love you, Mac,
但我可不会给你泡咖啡
but I am not getting your coffee.
如果那样就好了 我确实喜欢你的咖啡
That'd be great because I do love your coffee,
但这些要好太多了
but these right here are a lot better.
索顿觉得你这些假体做得很厉害
Thornton's really impressed with these prosthetics.
我吹嘘了一下你疯狂科学的技术
And I bragged about your mad science skills.
你把我说成科技宅了吗
So you nerded me out?
谢了
Thanks.
就因为这些技术 实验室才聘用你
Those skills are what got you a position in our lab.
就像我们以前的自然科学课 但是
It's like our old science class, but,
更酷炫吊炸天
like, a million times cooler.
所以我不能出外勤吗
So I won't be in the field?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表