剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
对不起 我以为...
I'm sorry, we're-- I thought you were...
肯定是有什么误会
No, there must be some kind of mistake.
你免费杀人
You kill people for free?!
有时候吧
Sometimes.
不是吧
No.
可怜的麦凯弗不了解全部情况吗
Poor MacGyver didn't have all the information?
习惯吧
Get used to it.
你几乎从不会了解全部情况
You almost never have all the information, okay?
客户会撒谎
Clients lie,
杀人时会出岔子 情况会变
jobs go sideways, things change.
你必须随机应变
You have to improvise.
对吧 那不是你的强项吗
Come on, isn't that supposed to be, like, your thing?
再说 看你自己
Besides, it was so much fun
想通这点太好玩了
watching you figure it out for yourself.
授人以渔什么的
Teach a man to fish and all that.
事实上 你知道的
The truth is-- you know this--
你提出要酬金之前 早就失去了客户
you lost that job long before you asked about a fee.
莫里斯先生先生和太太
See, Mr. And Mrs. Morris,
他们走进餐厅时 想找的是个危险的"捕猎者"
they came in that restaurant looking for a dangerous predator.
我们都有数百万年的进化
We all have millions of years of evolution
让我们能分辨出那种人
telling us how to spot one.
如果你张嘴的时候
If you don't make something deep within them crawl
不能让他们有那种感觉
the moment you open your mouth,
他们就会知道你不是真正的杀手
they're gonna know you're not the real deal.
你不是在演中学的学生剧 麦凯弗
You're not just starring in some middle school play, MacGyver.
假扮成我是不够的
It's not enough to pretend to be me,
你得成为我
you have to become me.
否则 奥姆纳斯会一眼识破
Otherwise, Omnus is gonna sniff you out
你是个冒牌货
for the fake that you are,
让你去见阎王
and introduce you to the afterlife.
那是我的工作 记得吗
That's my job. Remember?
坐好
So, sit back
让我教你你需要学的
and let me teach you what you need to know.
首先 你要学会成为日光下的一个影子
First, you have to learn to become a shadow in the bright sunlight.
犯人
就是说 你要想尽办法
That means you have to take great pains
不留下任何踪迹
not to leave behind a trail of any kind.
财务 生物 或电子数据方面都是
Nothing financial, biological or digital.
魔多克
我是个受训特工
I'm a trained operative.
-我会掩盖踪迹 -当然
- I know how to cover my tracks. - u202dSure.
光知道如何隐形还不够
But simply knowing how to be invisible isn't enough.
如果你要体会我的感觉
If you're gonna walk a mile in my skin,
你要相信 你所做的事
you have to believe that what you're doing
不仅好玩 有钱挣
isn't just fun and lucrative,
还是对的
it's also right.
受雇杀人 还有道德必然性
Murder for hire as a moral imperative?
我不信
I don't buy it.
我三岁时
When I was three,
我第一次也是最后一次吃了花生
I ate my first and last peanut.
这一定好玩
This should be riveting.
耐心
Patience.
我去看棒球赛 我父亲喜欢花生
I was at a baseball game. My father loved peanuts.
我喜欢看他打碎花生壳
I loved watching him crack open the shells.
我记得把它塞进我嘴里
I remember putting it in my mouth,
感觉到舌头舔着盐
the feel of the salt against my tongue,
我咬下去时那清脆的感觉
the way that it snapped when I first bit down.
但 瞧 我父母他们不知道
But, see, my parents, they didn't know
我对此严重过敏
that I was deathly allergic.
我几乎立刻产生了过敏反应
The reaction was almost instantaneous.
而且非常可怕 我差点死了
And it was violent, and I nearly died.
所以我们第一次相遇时
So the first time we met,
我拿根士力架就能阻止你了
I could have stopped you with a Snickers?
或许吧
Perhaps.
别错过重点 好小伙儿
Don't miss my point, Boy Scout.
我没死 虽然我该死掉的
I didn't die, even though I should have,
虽然我没有可以分解
even though I don't have the enzymes necessary
过敏原的酶
to break down the allergens.
不知为何 我的免疫系统救了我一命
Somehow, my immune system saved my life.
这就是我们 麦凯弗
See that's what we are, MacGyver.
我们是世界免疫系统的两个面
We're... two sides of the world's immune system.
我们针对让社会生病的人
We target people that make society sick,
我们阻止他们
and we stop them.
我阻止他们的方式是把他们关起来
I stop them by putting them in a cage.
你阻止他们的方式是送他们入土
You stop them by putting them in the ground.
谁的办法更高效
Whose method's more efficient?
是啊 你可以说杀人有错
Sure, you can say that killing is wrong
生命可贵 死亡是惨剧
and life is precious and death is this tragedy.
但你那么想
But you feel that way
是因为你的视角不对
because you're not looking at it from the right perspective.
一时不好接受 我知道 但相信我 麦凯弗
It's a lot to take in, I know, but believe me, MacGyver,
你和我基本做着同样的工作
you and I basically have the same job.
不同的是 你把你的"癌细胞" 关起来时
See, the difference is that when you cage one of your cancer cells,
你被称为英雄
they call you a hero.
而我杀掉一个 却被称为变♥态♥疯子
When I kill one, they call me a psychopath.
你就是个变♥态♥疯子
You are a psychopath.
那是你的定义
By your definition, maybe,
但我可没拿孩子做威胁来达成目的
but I'm not the one who threatened a child to get you to do what I want.
-嗯 那个... -瞧
- Yeah, that... - u202dSee?
这是很危险的双刃剑 麦凯弗
That is a dangerous two-way street, MacGyver.
我知道
See, I know that
你的好妈妈已经死了
your sweet mother has passed
我深表遗憾
and you have my condolences.
但老爸还活着呢
But dear old daddy's still alive and well.
不知他今天在干什么呢
I wonder what he's doing today.
我觉得他今天去垂钓了
I think it's his fishing day.
这才像话
That's my boy.
瞧 麦凯弗
Yes. See, MacGyver?
你是个杀手 跟我一样
You are a killer, just like me.
你越早接受我的办法是正道
And the sooner you accept that my way is the right way--
是唯一的办法
it is the only way--
你才越早能准备好
the sooner you're gonna be ready.
上司发来的吗
Message from the boss?
嗯
Yeah.
奥姆纳斯提前了会面
Omnus has moved up the meeting.
希望你
Well, fingers crossed
学到了足够的知识 麦凯弗 因为...
that you've learned enough, MacGyver, because...
你要上场了
it's showtime.
你还有五分钟可以改主意 不这么做 小麦
You still got five minutes to change your mind about this, Mac;
你确定想去吗
you sure you want to do this?
建筑师是阻止奥姆纳斯袭击的关键
The Architect is the key to stopping Omnus's attack.
他们只会把他的名字告诉魔多克
The only person he'd give his real name out to is Murdoc.
我们都不知道你要去见谁
We don't even know who you're meeting.
我们怎么知道这不是个陷阱
How can we be sure you're not walking into another trap?
我们不得而知
We can't.
所以你和凤♥凰♥的十个特工会守在那里
That's why you're gonna be there with ten Phoenix agents.
据我所知
Last time I checked,
凤♥凰♥的特工可不教演技课
Phoenix agents ain't given acting lessons, all right?
他们可不会帮你去演好一个角色
They're not gonna be able to help you pull off a convincing performance.
你确定能唬住他的联络人
You sure you can fool his contact?
试试便知
Only one way to find out.
好吧
All right.
就像你说的
Well, like you said,
你只用装这疯子 装十分钟
you only have to be this lunatic for, like, ten minutes.
但你一拿到建筑师的情报
But after you get the intel on the Architect,
我们就冲进去 听到没
we're crashing the party-- you hear me?
听到没 我们所有人
Hey, you hear me? All of us.
嗯 听到了
Yeah, I hear you.
一队就位
Team one in position.
不好意思
Excuse me.
进入这里需要身份...
No one's allowed back here without an I...
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表