剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
I'm not going anywhere
你也别想走
and neither are you.
陈在这里释放病毒
So, Chen will release the virus here,
咱俩都会死
then we'll both die.
你打算怎么做
So what's it gonna be?
找到了 妮姬说陈开的那辆车
There it is-- the truck Nikki said Chen was driving!
看到他了
Yeah, I got him.
杰克 有个问题
Jack, we got a problem.
什么问题
What kind of problem?
你会想远离的问题
The kind you don't want to be anywhere near.
陈要利用简易爆♥炸♥装置将病毒投放至空气中
Chen's using an I.E.D. to send the virus airborne.
那会涂炭百万人
It'll kill millions.
你能拆除吗
Well, can you stop it?
说不好
I don't know.
但你该离开这里
You should probably get out of here, though.
你知道我不会那么做
You know I'm not gonna do that.
如果你被炸死 我陪你
If you go kaboom, I go kaboom.
你在军队受过这个训练
This is what the Army trained you for.
你闭着眼睛都能搞定
You can do this in your sleep.
行了 加油的话现在还是省省吧
Yeah, okay, I can do without the pep talk right now.
好 没问题
Okay, that's cool.
我就是作为搭档 想尽职
Just trying to do my part, you know.
这下好了
Great.
听起来情况不太妙啊
That doesn't sound very encouraging.
不是经常有让你在蓝线和红线之间
Yeah, well, you know how you always have to pick
选一根剪掉的情形吗
between cutting the blue wire and the red wire?
-然后呢 -这里大概有12根线
- Yeah? - Well, I've got about 12 wires down here
还全都是绿色的
and they're all green.
那你赶紧选一根啊
Well, you better pick one quick.
有人要从烟囱爬下来了
Someone's coming down the chimney
不是圣诞老人
and it ain't Santa Claus.
小麦
Hey, Mac!
我现在没空
I'm a little busy right now.
接着
Catch!
我没想到你会这么用
That's not exactly what I had in mind.
谢了
Thanks.
等完事请我喝酒吧 现在赶紧拆弹
Yeah, save it for happy hour. You still have work to do.
小麦 汇报情况
Mac, talk to me.
曲别针
炸♥弹♥是拆不了了
Stopping the bomb is out of the question.
那就拿着病毒 赶紧走
Then get the virus and get out of there.
-小麦 -拿到了
- Mac? - I got it.
很好
Good.
赶紧跳车吧
Now jump!
我不能冒险打碎容器
I can't risk shattering the container
释放病毒
and releasing the virus.
然而另外一个办法也不咋样
Although the alternative isn't any better.
还有三十秒
30 seconds on the clock.
想办法或者死
D.I.Y. or die.
撕下车顶帆布
Take one canvas top,
绑上捆绳
add some tie-downs,
加上点风阻
little wind resistance,
降落伞就做成了
and you got yourself a parachute.
小麦
Mac!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
你还好吧
You okay?
狂拽酷炫地拯救世界啊
My man, saving the world in style!
干得漂亮 哥们
Good job, brother.
小麦
Mac?
你忙吗 好兄弟
Yeah. Are you busy, kemosabe?
我让他敲门了
I told him to knock.
我们是一家人 家人不用敲门
We're family. Family don't knock.
对吧 博兹
Am I right, Bozer?
小杰啊 最近好吗
Jackie boy, what's happening, man?
好一阵没看到我的好兄弟了
I haven't seen my bestie in awhile.
以后得常见了 你看起来不错 小子
Ah, we're gonna change that. You look good, son.
但没她好啊 让一下呗
Uh, not as good as her, though. Excu-excuse me.
这位清♥纯♥少女是谁啊
Now, who is this little ingénue?
莱丽认识下博兹 博兹 别动歪脑筋了
Yeah, Riley meet Bozer. Bozer meet off-limits.
莱丽一周前
Riley just joined our, um,
加入了我们技术部
I.T. Department a week ago.
小可爱
Cutie.
你会演戏吗
You do any acting?
我想让你演我的戏
I'd love to put you in my movie.
小子 你还是去干活吧
Baller, you better get to work.
还等着吃薯条呢
Those fries won't cook themselves.
真有意思
Oh, yeah. This is gonna be fun.
我等会儿再来找你们这个智囊团
All right, I'll catch you all think tank geeks later.
还有你 杰克
And you, Jack.
听着
So, check it out.
上司说我们可以留着这个小淘气
Boss lady says we can keep this little rascal right here.
能不把我说得像宠物吗
Can you not refer to me like I was a pet?
记好了 你还在假释期 小姑娘
Hey, remember, you're still on probation, little lady.
谢谢你在过去半小时
Yeah, thank you for reminding me for the sixth time
提醒了我六次
in the last half hour.
不客气
You're welcome.
你还好吗 兄弟
You, uh, you doing all right there, pal?
-我会没事的 -好吧
- I will be. u202d- Okay.
首先 我想谢谢你
First of all, I just, I wanted to thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
说真的 你...
No, seriously, you...
你说如果我做了正确的选择
you said if I did the right thing,
回头就会感谢你
I'd be thanking you later.
也就是现在了
And this is later.
谢谢你
So... thanks.
其次 这是什么
Second, what's this?
问得差不多就得了
I think you've asked enough questions for now, right?
我们在开罗时拿到的
This we got in Cairo.
你去过开罗
You were in Cairo?
-没 -是
- No. - u202dYeah.
迫不及待想听那段经历了
Can't wait to hear that story.
各位 开罗可以稍后说
Guys, Cairo can wait.
索顿主管
Oh, Director Thornton.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
24点 我们要关闭外服部
As of 24:00 hours, we're shutting down DXS.
妮姬的所为暴露了我们的秘密行动
What Nikki did compromised our covert operation,
所以我们要收拾东西
so we're folding up the tent
将整个智囊团人员 技术支持人员
and moving on all think tank personnel, tactical support
以及你的团队派往新地点
and your team to a new location.
还是一样的工作 新名字
Same job, new name.
你们可以选名字
And you get to pick it.
我想叫《神勇三蛟龙》
I like the Three Amigos.
那是三个男人
That means three guys.
你该重新复习下西班牙语了
Uh, you should brush up on your Spanish.
第二个名字
My second choice...
猛雷种马
Thunder Stallions.
凤♥凰♥
Phoenix.
拜托 兄弟
Come on, bro.
别让我们这么精英的团队叫个鸟的名字啊
We don't want to name our new super crew after a bird.
不是一般的鸟
Not just any bird.
远古神话中 凤♥凰♥从灰烬中浴火重生
In ancient mythology, the Phoenix rose from the ashes
变得更加强大
stronger than it ever was.
跟我们一样
That's us.
我喜欢
I like it.
我也是
Me, too.
敬凤♥凰♥
To the Phoenix.
敬组织成立
Foundation.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表