Right.
这是最后一颗吗
Is that the last one?
行咧 把它放到管子里
All right, put it in the tube.
然后我们就退后几步
And then we'll both take a step back.
不要炒掉马克斯
Don't fire max.
让他继续在这儿干
Let him ke his job.
你知道他只是个老师 不是看门人
You know he's a teacher, he's not a janitor.
我不能无视这神圣的法医工作 布斯
I can't overlook the sanctity of the forsic lab, booth.
你行的 你能为了我让一下步吗
Yeah, maybe you can overlook it for me.
为了你
For you?
对啊
Yeah.
帮我个忙
Personal favor.
什么 是搭档的事吗
What, like a partner thing?
是搭档的事
A partner thing.
我知道你想怎样
I know you, booth.
你是在帮我忙
You're trying to do me a favor
然后跟我说是帮你忙
By telling me it's a favor for you.
不是
No.
不是这样的
Uh-uh, no, i...
我给不起那个学校的学费
I can't afford that school.
我不能充实帕克
I can't enrich parker,
在科学方面的知识 但你可以
Not with the science thing, but... you can.
马克斯可以
Max can.
再做一次
Do it again.
爸爸 爸爸 看看我做的
Daddy! daddy, look what I did!
我让瓶子炸开了耶
I blew it up!
我看到了 小家伙
Yeah, I saw, little man.
看看我老爸
Look at my dad.
看看我
Look at my...
儿子跟你♥爸♥在一起的样子
Boy there with your dad.
行了
Okay.
行 行啦
Yes... all right.
谢谢你 骨头
Thanks, bones.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表