她和布斯探员在一起
She's with agent booth.
她要我告诉她
She asked me to tell her
你做得怎么样
All about how you're doing.
请告诉她我喜欢这味道
Please tell her that I liked the smell.
没有椎弓根椎板或者脊突意味着
No pedicle laminae or spinous process means
这不是椎弓 这很好
We're not talking vertebral arch, which is cool,
因为我看到了足底外侧缘
'cause I'm seeing thin lateral borders
有小小的突起
With small eminences.
这只证明了唯一的一点
Makes it one thing and one thing only.
一个矮胖的卡车司机的尾臀骨
A chunk of truck driver coccyx.
我的活干完了
My work here is done.
递过来
Hand it over.
看看这是什么
What have we here?
人类的头发
It's human hair.
明显的颜色变化
Distinct color variations.
我来把头发送到毛发纤维鉴定科
I'll turn it over to hair and fibers.
我知道布雷纳恩博士坚持分工明确
I know dr. brennan is a stickler for protocol.
没有根球茎
There's no root bulb,
要是被扯下的头发就该有这个的
Which there should be if it was torn out.
断面是圆的 这就是说
Cross-section is round, which suggests
这人来自蒙古
It's mongoloid in origin.
等等 瑟罗恩博士说受害者是白种人
Wait. dr. saroyan determined that the victim is caucasian.
他不可能长有蒙古人的头发
He couldn't have hair that's mongoloid in origin.
是啊 不错
Yeah. not bad.
如果他用角质胶
But he could if he used
来在他那小光头上粘上假发 那就有了
This keratin glue to stick a wig on his little bald head.
先是筛选污水
Start sifting through the sewage
然后挑出一股头发
And isolate the strands of hair.
我扫描了颅骨 确定下年龄跟形体特征
I scanned the skull, and I factored in age and build.
我找到了男式假发
I found the toupee.
维克小姐 他们知道了
They know, ms. wick.
我不确定你是不是提过了
I-i wasn't sure if you'd mentioned it.
他不必那么做的
He didn't have to.
你就差没在喇叭里广播了
You did everything but hire a skywriter.
你在我们从他喉咙里
Have you gotten anywhere
拉出来的照片上找到什么了吗
With the picture we pulled from his throat?
还没呢
No, not yet.
我 我怎么才能
I'm, um-- how can I put this--
重新组合这些碎片
Depoopifying the fragments now
来得到某种图像呢
To piece together some kind of image.
他看起来好眼熟
He looks familiar.
加上脂肪组织
Let me add the fatty tissue
还有他的昂贵的新牙齿
And his new, expensive teeth.
他看起来真的很眼熟
Hmm, he does look familiar.
戴上假发
Put on his toupee.
这就是我的发现
Which I found.
天啊
Oh, my god.
难怪他这么眼熟
That's why he looks familiar.
怎么了
What?
小心点 如果你对妻子不忠
Be careful. if you cheat on your wife,
你可能会被比尔逮到哦
You just might get busted by bill.
我得去下洗手间
Look, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
好吧 那女孩是个诱饵
Okay, that girl's the bait
他们用她来诱惑那些出轨者
They use to lure the cheaters.
等等 这是什么
Wait. what is this?
旋转下 看看那妻子
Swing around. get the wife.
你这个畜生
You son of a bitch!
约瑟夫·马瑞拉 我是比尔·欧拉克
Joseph marilla, I'm bill o'roarke,
你已经被比尔逮到了
And you've been busted by bill.
等等 不 我背疼
Wait. no! my back hurt.
我以为她是个按♥摩♥师呢
I thought she was a masseuse.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
你死定了
You are dead! dead!
下次 问问你自己
Next time, ask yourself this--
我是否幸运
"am I getting lucky,
还是我已被比尔逮到了
Or have I just been busted by bill?"
受害者是比尔·欧拉克
Our victim is bill o'roarke.
很好 谢谢
Okay great, thanks.
欧拉克和他妻子住在樱桃山
O'roarke and his wife live in cherry ridge.
老比尔一定赚了一笔相当大的数目
Old bill must have been making a tidy sum.
他不该拿那么多钱
Well, he shouldn't have been rewarded.
他使原始的性道德永存不朽
He was perpetuating a primitive and prurient morality
靠曝光受害者来娱乐
By parading victims for the purpose of entertainment.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
你对你的对象不忠
You cheat on your spouse,
会得到报应的
You get what's coming to you.
人类学上说 83%的人都有多个性♥伴♥侣♥
Anthropologically, 83 percent of societies are polygamous.
现在你听着像法国人了
Now you sound french, okay?
忠诚会使我们隔离彼此
Look, being faithful is what separates us,
你知道那种来自于黑猩猩的病吗
You know, from the chimps.
不对 实际上 这是种叫做哈弗的基因
No, actually, it's a gene called harlf.
我们谈论那十条戒律 骨头
We're talking about the ten commandments here, bones.
不可奸♥淫♥
"thou shalt not commit adultery."
从你个人的喜好来讲 "不可杀人"
One down from your personal favorite, "thou shalt not kill."
那么你也相信
Oh, so you also believe
摩西在沙漠游走了40天
That moses wandered the desert for 40 days,
翻越西奈山
Climbed mount sinai,
在那个异能超自然力量点上
At which point a supernatural force
在两块岩石上
Carved a convenient list of behavioral guidelines
刻上下行为准则?
On two pieces of rock?
是的 所以那才是最高法典
Yeah. that's why it's on the supreme court.
太好了
Fascinating.
这个周末我本该在家的
I was supposed to be home this weekend.
五天后是比尔跟我结婚20周年的纪念
Bill and my 20th anniversary is in five days.
你为什么没待在那呢
Why weren't you here?
我们的女儿要去罗来上大学了
Our daughter is away at college in raleigh.
我想尽量花多点时间跟她在一起
I try to spend as much time with her as I can.
她非常崇拜她爸爸
She adores her father.
我要怎么告诉她这事
I mean, how am I going to tell her this?
我告诉过比尔不要做那该死的秀
I told bill not to do that stupid show.
你担心他吗
You were worried about him?
遇到亚瑟之前 比尔曾是个认真的新闻记者
Bill was a serious journalist until he met arthur.
亚瑟制♥作♥那场秀
Arthur produces the show.
开始比尔拒绝了 但薪酬太丰厚了
And at first bill said no, but the money was unbelievable.
我总是很担心他
I was just always so worried about him.
比尔有仇家吗
Bill have any enemies?
你有看过那场秀吗
Have you seen that show?
被他拍到的男人 没有不想要他死的
There isn't a man he caught that wouldn't want him dead.
阿曼达一直对那场秀很不满
Amanda always resented
但那并没阻止她
The show, but it didn't stop her
不去花比尔賺来的钱
From spending the money bill made.
我要告诉你 如果我觉得这场秀
I'm telling you, if I thought this show had anything
跟比尔的死有任何关系 我绝不会原谅自己的
To do with bill's death, I'd never forgive myself.
我们需要看看有关片段
Well, you know, just getting us the footage
应该足够了
That we need, should be enough.
皮特拍下了花心男人
Well, pete's pulling the cheaters
被抓住的瞬间
The moment they were caught.
你是?
And you are?
我是制片人 维罗妮卡·兰道
I'm the producer, veronica landau.
布斯探员 这是 布雷纳恩博士
Agent booth. this here is, uh, dr. brennan.
这是真的吗
Hey, is it true?
他们在哪找到他的
Where they found him?
垂直的 倒插在
Uh, upright and inverted in the refuse-filled pit
厕所的粪坑里? 是的
Of an outhouse? yes.
天呐
Oh, god.
不好意思 现在很难想象
I'm sorry but it's very difficult to paint
他死的画面
A pleasant picture of his demise right now.
是谁最后一个见过欧拉克先生的
Look, who was the last person who saw mr. o'roarke alive?
是我
Me.
星期五晚上 9点18分
9:18, friday night.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表