当一个美女邀我共进午餐
When a beautiful woman asks me out for lunch...
怎么了
Something wrong?
我想知道实情
I need to know the truth.
我早听说你是这种人了 -你知道什么吗
I've heard that about you.Do you know anything
关于那件让布斯名誉扫地的受贿案
about Booth losing credit on the RICO case?
没 怎么啦
No. What?
我是说 我第一次听说这事
I mean, that's first I've heard of it.
有人告诉我 荣誉全归了州警♥察♥局
People are telling me that somehow all the credit
是你的原因
went to the state police because of you.
这可能吗
Is that possible?
看来有这可能
So it is possible.
他跟你说什么了
What did he say to you?
没什么
Nothing.
我想 这是兄弟间的事
I think this is something between brothers.
没有冒犯的意思
No offense.
坦普
Tempe.
你利用了他
You took advantage of him.
你让我觉得他是个窝囊废
You know, you made me think that he's a loser!
让我真正生气的是 我还信了你
And what really makes me angry is that I believed you.
要是布斯再也不理我了 我也不怪他
I wouldn't blame Booth if he never spoke to me again.
你才是窝囊废
You're the loser!
得了 伙计
Come on, man.
没事
All right.
好吧 听着 你怎么不接电♥话♥
Okay, look,why didn't you pick up?
你在卫生间还是怎样
Were you in the bathroom or something?
实话说 我在跟 -好了
To be honest,I was discussing...Okay.
没关系 别提了 好吧
Never mind.Just never mind, all right?
警探们从莉莉·斯缇格曼的家庭保险箱
Agents recovered the rest of the cash
收回了其余的钱 好吧
from Lily Stegman's safety deposit box, all right?
钱被一捆一捆用证据带绑起来了
The bills were bundled with evidence bands.
什么意思 -钱是从
What does that mean?Well, the money is
鲍威市的郡警长总部偷来的
from the county sheriff's headquarters in Bowie.
在一次清剿毒品的行动中缴获的
It was confiscated during a drug bust.
这么说是毒品交易的钱了
Oh, so drug money?It was scheduled
原计划两周前移交美联储
for transfer to the Federal Reserve two weeks ago.
一位美联储的司机过来
A driver from the reserve shows up.
挥了挥证件 拿着钱开车走了
He flashes his credentials,drives off with the dough.
40分钟后 真正的司机才出现
Forty minutes later,the real driver shows up.
那假司机是珀格缇 -还能是谁
Oh, so the fake one was Pongetti?But it had to be.
上帝 他拿着20多万就跑了
Right? I mean, jeez, he got away with over 200 grand.
可他在那儿拘留过
But he was in custody there.
怎么会没人认出他来
How come no one recognized him?
怎么了 这是个逻辑问题
What? It's a logical question.
没什么 知道么 你是个天才
No, you know what? You are a genius. Hold on for a second.
等等 干吗说我是天才
Hold on for a second.Why am I a genius?
"干吗" 因为我告诉了警长
"Why?" Because I let that big sheriff know
我们在斯缇格曼家找到2万块钱
that we found $20,000 in Stegman's house.
这怎么了
Why is that bad?
要是他和珀格缇串通了
Because if he was in it with Pongetti,202
他就会想当然的以为自己知道钱在哪
then he thinks he knows where the rest of money is he thinks.
我们把所有钱都交给FBI了
We turned everythingover to the FBI. All the money,
还有那家伙碰过的所有东西
everything the guy touched.
可能只是在司法管辖权上
Well, it's probably just a breakdown
有点沟通不利
in jurisdictional communication.
我再跟FBI核对一下
I'll check with the FBI.
你干吗不现在就核对呢
Why don't you check with me right now, huh?
或者你跟我们走一趟
Better yet, why don't you just come with us now?
是这格栅打中了珀格缇的脸
The grating is what hit Pongetti in the face.
太过时了吧 罪犯被手铐反锁
Old school, huh?Perp was handcuffed to the back.
你加速
You sped up,
然后急刹车
slammed on the breaks.
刹车 加速 再刹车 再加速
Slam, sped, slam, sped...
他没法护住自己的脸
He couldn't protect his face.
住手 放开她
No! Stop!Let her go!
妈妈
Mommy!
斯缇格曼先生 快带你儿子进屋
Mr. Stegman, take your little boy inside!
快照做 亲爱的
Do it, honey, please.
现在 照我说的做
Now, this is what's going to happen.
你进你的车 开得远远的
You're going to get in your vehicle and drive away.
我呢 也一样
I'm going to do the same thing,
大家相安无事 每个人都开心
and everybody lives and everybody's happy.
这主意听起来不错
Well, that sounds like a good idea.
不 那不是个好主意
No, not a good idea.
想带着证据逃跑 没门儿
You drive off with the evidence?Not going to happen.
保罗 天哪
Paul! Oh, God!
布斯警探
Agent Booth, you are by far
你是我遇见最糟糕的谈判专家
the worst hostage negotiator I have ever run into.
你难道不知道你得跟我谈谈
Don't you know you're supposed to talk?
让我分神来解救人♥质♥
Disorient, distract the perpetrator?
布斯 -不是现在 骨头
Booth?Not now, Bones.
要我试着朝他开枪吗
You want me to try to shoot him?
不用 -为什么 我枪法不错
No.Why? I'm a good shot.
你枪法不怎么样
You are not a good shot.
好吧 你枪法准
Well, you are.
你知道 要不我们换换武器
You know, maybe if we switched weapons,
你没准刚好能打他两眼中间
you could hit him right between the eyes.
骨头
Bones?
骨头 你还好吗
Bones, are you okay?
骨头
Bones?!
我没事
I'm okay.
莉莉
Lily!
我没事
I'm okay.
你还好吧
Are you okay? Huh?
还好
I'm okay.
请大家为我的搭档 布斯
I would like to propose a toast
举起酒杯
to my partner,Seeley Booth.
为布斯
To Booth.
我了解他的为人 可有时我会忘记
I know who he is,but I forget sometimes
因为
because...
他自己从不争着发光
because he never shines a light on himself.
他都为别人添光彩了
He shines it on other people.
对 就等我把他们打昏以后
Yeah, right after I conk them on the head with it.
人类学告诉我们处于领导地位的
Anthropology teaches us that the alpha male
是那个带着王冠
is the man wearing the crown,
展现最鲜艳羽毛
displaying the most colorful plumage
和最耀眼的饰物
and the shiniest bauble
他在人群中最为出众
He stands out from the others.
可现在 我觉得
But I now think that anthropology
人类学可能搞错了
may have it wrong.
在布斯身上
In working with Booth,
我才发现
I've come to realize
那个不为人所知的男人
that the quiet man,the invisible man...
那个总是为了
the man who
家人和朋友付出的男人
is always there for friends and family...
他才是真正的领袖
...that's the real alpha male.
我保证 我的眼睛
And I promise that my eyes
再不会为那些
will never be caught by those...
华而不实的装饰吸引了
shiny baubles again.
生日快乐 布斯
Happy birthday, Booth.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢 骨头
Thanks, Bones.
谢谢你
Thank you.
骨头 好了
Oh, Bones, all right
我们这是要干吗
what are we doing?
过来
Come here.
什么
What?
就过来一下
Just come here for a second.
你对你弟弟做的一切
What you're doing for your brother
对你是不公平的
isn't fair.
得了 骨头
Come on, Bones.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表