我 我不知道 罗西
Uh, I don't, I don't know, Roxie.
可能我变了吧
Um... maybe I have.
但是我没有 我没变
But I'm not, I'm-- I haven't changed...
你觉得他会怎么做
How do you think he's going to do it?
他会说服她
He'll convince her
对她来说换一个工作再好不过了
that it's best for her to move to another job.
怎么了
What's going on?
小甜甜正在帮我们炒了戴西
Sweets is firing Daisy for us.
我们正好奇他会用什么方法
We're wondering what his method will be.
他会从逻辑上解释
He'll explain to her logically
这个环境不适合她
that this environment is not conducive for either her
或是跟我们共事 作为科学家
or us and, as a scientist,
她会明白他是对的
she'll realize that he's right.
不 他比那圆滑多了
No, Sweets is a lot sneakier than that.
他会用一些心理学上的
He'll use some kind of psychological
心理计策
Jedi mind trick
使她相信是她自己想放弃
to make her think it was her idea to quit.
我有好消息
I've got some good news
和坏消息
and some bad news.
你想先听哪个
Which would you like first?
坏的
The bad news.
你被炒了
You're toast here.
没人愿意跟你一起工作
Nobody wants to work with you.
为什么
Why?
你知道为什么 戴西
You know why, Daisy.
当涉及到社交关系的时候
There are some things that you have to work on
有些东西是你必须学的
when it comes to interpersonal relations.
没有人喜欢我吗
Does anybody like me?
恐怕没有
No, I'm afraid not.
那好消息是什么
What's the good news?
再也没有什么理由
There's absolutely no reason
让我们再遮掩我们的关系了
for us to be discreet about our relationship anymore.
真的吗
Really?
真的 为什么这么问
Yeah, why'd you ask me that?
因为我以为我们秘密交往
Because I thought we were being discreet
是因为你觉得我有点丢脸呢
because you're a little bit ashamed of me.
我被震了
I'm totally shocked.
是啊
Yeah.
他们不应该在法医操作台
They should not be doing that
前做这样的事
on the forensic platform.
这种终止的方法我可从来没尝试过
That's a method of termination I've never tried.
但是很好啊 小甜甜博士
But bravo, Dr. Sweets.
不可能吧
They'll never work.
他们看起来根本相反嘛 -我同意
They're like complete opposites. I agree.
虽然她犯了些错 但她还是个学科学的女孩
For all her faults, she's a woman of science,
小甜甜把他的生活都放在
Sweets bases his life on the vagaries
心理学和感情的异想天开上了
of psychology and emotion.
你知道
You know,
他们没有共同点 -对
there's no common ground. Right.
你需要共同点
You need common ground.
还会有什么呢
I mean, what else is there?
绝对是这样
Absolutely.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表