哈特金斯是在找
Dr. Hodgins was looking for particulates on the mandible
残留在下颌骨和脊椎上的微粒
and vertebrae that might lead
以期判断出凶器 但他发现了唾液
to a murder weapon when he found saliva.
伤口上有足够的唾液
There was enough saliva in the wounds
来鉴定DNA
to run a DNA profile.
可能就是那个偷药贼
Well, it had to be the possum, right?
刺穿的伤口表明凶手强壮得多
The puncture wounds indicate something larger.
那是谁
Hey, who's that?
一个狡诈的二手车推销员
A fraudulent used car salesman.
布斯 这位是斯戴里特先生
Booth, meet Mr. Starret.
我正在为犬类
I ran the standard eight
进行标准八核同位素记录
nuclear markers for canids...
犬类 那是什么 一种虫子?
Canids? What is that, like some kind of a bug?
不是虫子 布斯探员
Not a bug, Agent Booth.
是犬科动物
Canis lupus familiaris.
你也知道被人打断很不爽吧
See how annoying that interrupting
尤其在我要说那个二手车推销员的全部事情时
know-it-all used-car salesman thing can be?
我是说那是一头驴
I mean, I'm sorry, w-what is a can-ass...
一头家驴?
familiar-ass...?
驯养的狗
Domestic dog.
赛思·艾略特是死在一只狗的锋利牙齿下
Seth Elliot was killed by a dog with filed teeth.
塔克·菲利克斯·佩恩
Tucker Felix Payne.
真应该恨你的父母给你取了这样的名字
You really must hate your parents for naming you that.
这是个好名字
It's a good name.
菲利克斯的意思是好运
Felix means "lucky."
罪名是暴♥力♥袭击 藏有多种限制性武器
Assault, possession of various restricted weapons,
和违禁毒品
various drug offenses.
你看上去运气不太好
You don't seem so lucky.
你不知道更多时候我都顺利逃走了
You should see the stuff they didn't get me on.
那栽在一个兽医手里还算运气好的了?
Was it good luck that you got taken down by a veterinarian?
要是栽在一个花匠的手里我会更高兴
I was so high I could've been taken down by a florist.
是啊 那个兽医死了
Yeah. The vet is dead.
你刚被假释 兽医就被杀
You get paroled, vet turns up murdered.
你认为我会怎么想
You see where I'm going with this?
让你的狗叫一下
Make your dog bark?
你让我带莎缇丝来是为了听它叫?
You told me to bring Schatzi so you could hear him bark?
莎缇丝
Schatzi?
这在德语里是"宝贝"的意思
It means "treasure" in German.
我要听莎缇丝叫
Yeah, I want to hear Schatzi bark.
大声叫
Gib Laut!
我看不见它的牙齿
I can't see its teeth.
让我看看它的牙齿
Want to show me his teeth?
为什么你把它的牙
Why do you file its teeth
挫得那么尖
down to points?
我是卖♥♥违禁药品的
I'm a drug dealer.
你们拿着枪抓我 我当然要逃得远远的
You people catch me with a gun, I go away forever.
莎缇丝就是你选的武器?
Schatzi your choice of weapon?
还没来得及发挥它的作用
Never had to use him yet.
你真要打死我的狗
Were you really going to shoot my dog?
我不会对你的狗做什么
I got nothing against your dog.
我会直接开枪打你
I was going to shoot you.
但现在我要带走你的狗
See, I'm going to take your dog.
你申请了逮捕狗的申请令?
Aw, man, you got a warrant for my dog?
嗯 -真够冷的
Mm-hmm. -That's cold.
遵照您的指示
Per your instructions,
我放大了致命的咬伤
I Microsiled the lethal bite mark.
看这儿
See here?
有一个不规则的伤痕
An irregularity in the wound track.
我拿到了莎缇丝的牙印
Yes. I took an impression of Schatzi's bite.
谁是莎缇丝
Who's Schatzi?
那个毒贩的狗
Drug dealer's dog.
安静点
Sei jetzt sch n brav!
它听得懂德语口令
He responds to German commands.
真有威慑力
Very intimidating.
杀了艾略特医生的狗在犬牙和尖牙上
The dog that killed Dr. Elliot has a pronounced crack
有明显的裂纹
in its canine tooth,
说明了牙床曾经骨折过
and the neighboring bicuspid shows a slab fracture.
这很明显
Very distinct.
那莎缇丝就不是凶手了
So Schatzi's not our killer?
莎缇丝是清白的
Schatzi is innocent.
你好 哈特金斯
Hey, Hodgins.
巡警发现了兽医的车
City police found the vet's car.
法医同事们正在检查
A forensics crew is going through it now.
布斯要我确定他们不会把线索搞糟
Booth wanted me to make sure they didn't screw things up.
继续干
Hey, deal with it.
我希望
Well, I hope
你能找到证明这只狗狗清白的证据
you find something 'cause this puppy's innocent.
我们发现干血的凝块
Yeah, well, we're finding gobs of dried blood.
这是兽医的车 可能是他哪一个病人的
It's a vet's vehicle-- could be from one of his patients.
不对
It's not.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
最后你搞不好会以三倍的价格
You'll end up buying this blood-soaked heap
买♥♥下这辆血淋淋的旧车
for three times its value.
当我为了成为一名急诊医士而苦读时
I worked as a vet's assistant in college
我在一所大学里做了兽医的助手
when I was studying to be an EMT.
我们像给人治病一样小心处理血液
We were as careful with blood as any human doctor.
你就没觉得
You ever think this vet
这个兽医没你那么高的标准
didn't live up to your high standards?
这辆车应该是用来
Most likely, the car was used to transport the victim's body,
运尸和弃尸的
and then dumped.
那儿该有更多线索
That does make more sense.
我发现一个
I found a...
不好意思 是无敌FBI发现
Excuse me. The crack FBI team
一个装了红霉素的处方药瓶
found a prescription bottle of erythromycin.
这不是动物用的药
That's not an animal drug.
这是某些情况下使用的
That's a macrolide antibiotic used for
大环内酯类抗生素
a number of conditions.
包括粉刺和性病
Including acne and STDs.
四个儿子
Four boys.
可能运气转回我们这边了
Maybe we got lucky,
那凶手留下了他的处方药
and the bad guy dropped his prescription.
瓶子上的名字是唐纳德·蒂蒙斯
Bottle reads "Donald Timmons."
我们会追捕他的
We should track him down.
这是个多么奇妙的主意
Wow! That is an absolutely wonderful idea.
这主意也只有
That could only have sprung from the time-tempered mind of a man
用自己的人生经验欺骗毫无戒心的汽车爱好者
with your life's experience ripping off unsuspecting
这样的人的花花肠子才能想得出来
car enthusiasts.
我感觉好点了
I feel better.
你把每个人都看做废物
You treat everyone like crap.
看那条狗 金刚一样的肌肉
Look at that pit, huh? Muscles like cantaloupes.
这就是我们不下车的原因?
Is that why we're not getting out?
这是乡下啊 骨头
No, it's the country, Bones.
他们有他们的生活方式
They got a different way of doing things.
你怕那条狗
You're afraid of the dog.
不 我没有 你在乡下该做的是
No, I'm not. What you do in the country
坐在车里慢慢等
is you sit in your car and you wait.
这就是乡村礼貌
It's rural-polite.
帕克做了个噩梦
Parker had a nightmare.
关于那些恐怖的手指?
About severed fingers?
不 是一只会唱歌♥的青蛙
No. It was a singing frog.
我没看到当中有什么联♥系♥ 我是那种
I don't see the connection, but then I'm one of those people
如果你梦见了一根香蕉
who thinks if you dream about a banana,
那就只是一根香蕉的人
it's probably just a banana.
他在学校顽皮 回去后跟他妈妈讲
He's acting up in school, he's talking back to his mom,
他上完厕所不冲
he's not flushing the toilet.
他是个男孩子
He's a boy.
我知道
Okay. Yeah. I get it.
你小时候
You saw a whole lady's corpse
看见一整具女尸
when you were a little girl,
都没任何感觉
and you were fine.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表