So you saw the photographer?
当然没有
Of course not.
否则我会揍他一顿
I'd have thrashed him.
公爵将要回到中世纪
The lord was going to go all medieval.
波西亚的派对很热闹
Portia's party was lovely.
第二天早上醒来的时候她已经离开了
She left before I awoke the next morning.
那是我最后一次见她
That's the last time I saw her.
不过你和她
But you did hear
通过话 对吧 因为
From her. right, because, uh,
通话记录显示那天早上你们通过话
Cell phone records indicate that you talked that morning.
这是个人隐私
It was a very personal conversation.
讨论她怀孕的事吗
Did you discuss her pregnancy?
明白了
I got it.
你们吵了一架
There was an argument.
波西亚想要孩子 你不想
Portia wanted to keep the baby; you didn't.
我肯定地告诉你
I-i assure you
我绝对不知道
I had absolutely no idea that...
他好像是在暗示
Could he possibly be suggesting
怀孕是谋杀的动机
That pregnancy is a motive for murder?
胡说八道
Nonsense.
果真如此 我们会安排好这件事的
Arrangements would have been made. right,
你确定你是孩子的父亲吗
And you're positive that you're the father?
哈瑞 看看
Harry. look at that.
我被皇室恐吓
I'm being intimidated by royalty.
如果你一定要知道 波西亚和我分手了
If you must know, portia broke up with me.
她说没有商量的余地
She said there was to be no discussion.
谋杀的动机
Motive for murder, no matter
无论是在哪个国家
What country we're in, hmm?
这是什么
What is this?
是阿萨姆红茶 味道很重
It's assam black tea-- very strong.
可以称之为 上流社会的咖啡
Call it the upper class version of a cuppa joe.
干杯
Cheers.
我一直在看小报上受害者的照片
Hey, I've been looking at those tabloid photos of the victim.
在长焦镜头里
Now, in a telephoto shot,
骨架看起来很模糊
Most of the frame is blurry.
只能看到大致的轮廓
Only the main subject Is in focus
到周末这地方会变成什么样
what is this place on the weekends?
地牢?
A dungeon?
看这儿
You see here?
分辨率似乎被改动过
These pixels look like they've been altered
以便让照片看起来模糊
To appear fuzzy.
那就是说这
So it wasn't really
并不是长焦镜头拍出来的
A telephoto lens?
是用手电采光的吧
You light it with torches, right?
是长焦镜头 但被休整过
It was a telephoto lens, but it's been doctored
使它看起来像是在500毫米距离照的
To look as though it's over 500 millimeters
但我认为更像是80毫米的焦距
When I put it at more like 80.
怎么会有人这么做
Well, why would anyone do that?
看到那个白色的亮片了吗
You see that white sliver?
你是指那个白色的亮点
You mean the white blob?
对 那是灯光的反射
Yeah, it's a reflection of light,
好像摄影师站在玻璃后面
Almost as though the photographer was behind glass.
并且 在波西亚的眼里 你们看到什么了吗
And... in portia's eyes, do you see that?
没有
No. no.
是一个房♥子的映像
It's a reflection of a house.
明白我在说什么没
Do you see where I'm going?
没
No. no.
有人从房♥子里
Someone took the picture
拍了这张照片
Inside the house.
正确 用80毫米的焦距
Right. with an 80-millimeter lens.
宝贝
Sweetie...
我的前夫在这
...my ex-husband is here
还有离婚协议
With the divorce papers,
等你回来再详谈
So I'll fill you in when you get back.
我喜欢公私不分
I love the mix of personal and professional
你们的人处理的很好
You people seem to manage.
可能是哈瑞拍了照片
Harry could have taken the photograph.
很有可能
Yes, that's certainly a possibility,
但是他没有拍这种照片的动机
But harry had no motive to take the photo.
可能要找的是一个心怀不满的仆人
We're most likely searching for a disgruntled servant who is looking to cash in
很抱歉我先吃了
I apologize for eating without you,
不过 为了占位子
But, apparently, to hold the table,
你不得不要点东西吃
You have to order.
我不是来吃东西的
Yeah. I'm not here for food.
我是来让你签离婚协议的
I'm here to get you to sign the divorce papers.
如果你是我 你会这么做吗
In my place, would you do that?
我不是你
I'm not in your place.
我找了安琪拉五年
I've been searching for angela for five years.
知道
I know. I know.
我们的私♥家♥侦♥探♥都告诉我们了
Our private investigator told us everything.
你亲手为安琪拉建了一个家
You built angela a home with your bare hands
与此同时向古巴的儿童送出药品
While simultaneously smuggling medicine to children in cuba
还资助一家孤儿院 你很伟大
And supporting an orphanage. you're a saint.
我都知道
I get it.
如果你相信那是真的
If you believe that to be true,
那你就应该知道什么对安琪拉更好
Then you should want what is best for angela.
我知道
I do. and guess what.
我会让她过的更好
It's me.
你哪点比我强
Why are you better than me?
显然 我不比你强
Obviously, I'm not.
但是我比你更爱她
But I do love her more than you.
你知道什么
Oh, you cannot possibly know that.
我当然知道
And yet, I do.
我们陷入僵局了
We are at an impasse.
你不知道什么是尊严
You have no sense of dignity.
我可以为安琪拉放弃生命
Yeah. I'd give up my life for angela,
何况是小小的尊严
So what's a little dignity?
她吻了我
She kissed me, you know.
脸颊上还是
On the cheek or...?
怎么回事
What's going on?
天哪
Oh, man.
他说你吻了他
He says you kissed him.
我是吻了
I did.
是告别之吻
It was a good-bye kiss.
你什么也做不了
Thers nothing you can do.
你得接受 -哈特金斯
You must accept... -hodgins!
给 拿下这个
Here. can you take this, please?
干得好啊 格雷森
Nice, grayson.
安琪拉
Angela...
我们想知道
We've been working on identifying
为波西亚拍小报照片的摄影师的身份
The photographer who took the tabloid picture of portia.
寻找凶手更重要吧
Well, surely, identifying her murderer is more important.
他们是狗仔队 专门跟踪别人
These are paparazzi. they follow people.
可能他看到了什么
So maybe he saw something.
不知道 或许看到了真凶
I don't know, maybe the actual killer.
照片是从波西亚住处她的房♥间里拍的
The photo was taken from a bedroom in portia's home.
你是说佣人让狗仔队进去了
You're suggesting the help let a paparazzo into the house.
事实上 佣人告诉普瑞切得检察官
Actually, the help told inspector pritchard
你当时在那个房♥间里
That you were in the room.
在罗杰来之前
Look. maybe you want to tell us
也许你能告诉我们为什么拍照
Why you did it before roger gets here.
罗杰和我已经定了五次结婚日期
Roger and I have set five wedding dates over the years.
每次波西亚都找理由让他推迟
And, each time, portia found a way to make him postpone.
她把她父亲玩弄于股掌之间
She had her father wrapped around her little finger.
所以你就杀了她
So you killed her?
太荒唐了
Don't be ridiculous.
我 我只是
I... I merely
想让罗杰意识到波西亚
Wanted roger to regard portia
已经是一个成年人
As a sexually mature adult with her own agenda
而不是一个天真的孩子了
Instead of as an innocent child.
不好意思 我来晚了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表