No, i... I'm just helping booth drive.
布斯应该不会在后面推车
Ooh, booth shouldn't be behind the wheel.
他才不是适应力强的小强
He isn't adaptable.
我就是小强
I'm mr. adaptable, okay?
后视镜只有指甲那么大
And the mirror is the size of a thumbnail.
你租来一辆拇指那么大的车
Well, what do you expect when you rent a car
还能指望后视镜有多大
The size of your thumb?
我认为没有足够的胎盘组织
I don't think there's enough fetal tissue
来提取DNA
To get a dna reading, but...
凯 先别说了
Cam, can we just be quiet
等我们开到车道上再说
Until we get into the flow of traffic here?
你说我与众不同
You think I'm special?
当然你是与众不同的
Of course I think that you're special, yes.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我会接受你这浪漫的劝告
I will take your romantic advice under advisement.
只是你离左边太近了
Now you're too far to the left.
你撞到边栏了
You're gonna hit the curb!
没事
We're good.
对 除非我们有后备胎
Yeah, unless we get a flat tire.
没有
No, we're good.
我能不能继续说
If I could speak again,
我在肿瘤上有新发现
I had better luck with the tumor.
受害人患有希林二氏病
Our victim suffered from von-hippel lindau disease.
我们的胎爆了
We got a flat tire.
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
可是在她母亲的病历
Uh, it... there wasn't any evidence of vhl
和验尸报告里
In either the mother's medical records
都没有这项纪录
Or the autopsy report.
那根据遗传性 她父亲一定会有这病
But it's hereditary, so her father must have it.
罗杰·福兰顿在国家冰球联盟工作
Roger frampton worked for the nhl?
他可能患有希林二氏病
He... he may have vhl disease.
那要是他没有呢
What if he doesn't have it?
罗杰·福兰顿不是
Then Roger frampton
波西亚·福兰顿的亲生父亲
Is not portia frampton's biological father.
天
Oh, god.
太棒了
Great.
真是太棒了
That's just great.
我恨这辆车
I hate this car.
我太太已经去世
My wife is not alive.
在她去世后
Your daughter was carrying a letter
你女儿收到她的一封信
From her mother when she died.
在波西亚的21周岁生日那天
It was dated portia's 21st birthday.
那不可能
That's impossible.
告诉你们试验室的小毛孩 他们弄错了
Tell your lab boys they got it wron
罗杰 他们是对的
Roger, the lab is, in fact, correct.
波西亚的确在生日那天
Portia was indeed carrying a letter from sarah,
收到了萨拉的信
Dated her 21st birthday.
波西亚和我在武士桥咖啡厅见面
Portia and I met at a caff in knightsbridge
她生日会后那天
The day after her party.
我私下给了她那封信
I gave her the letter personally.
我想你发现
I think you'll find
萨拉知道她快死了
Sarah knew she was dying
委托卡瑞先生送去
And entrusted mr. curry with letters,
那封寄到生日会上的信
Which delivered on portia's important birthdays.
你怎么知道 -因为我也会那么做
How do you know? well, it's exactly what I'd have done
如果我知道我要死了 留下一个小女儿
If I were dying and leaving behind a young daughter.
那是多么难受
That's all very touching and all,
而戴假发的怪人是
But it still makes wig-wearing willy here
那个最后看见波西亚活着的人
The last person that saw portia alive.
天知道 现在我是嫌疑犯?
For god's sake, now I'm a suspect?
你应该告诉我的 威廉
You should've told me, william.
你不是也因为我的小心谨慎
You're not the only person
而信任我吗 罗杰
Who engages me for my discretion, roger.
信上说什么
What did the letter say?
我想恐怕我不能告诉你
I'm sure I couldn't possibly tell you.
福兰顿先生你的健康如何
Uh, mr. frampton, how is your health?
牛头马面都带不走我
What the hell has that got to do with anything?
没有什么疼痛 头晕 头痛什么的
Any nerve pain, dizziness, headaches?
我像牛那么壮
No, I'm healthy as an ox.
你知不知道波西亚不是你的亲生女儿
Are you aware that portia is not your biological daughter?
还是由我来问后面的问题
Perhaps I should conduct the rest of this interview.
安琪拉
Angela...
说
Here we go.
男人是白♥痴♥
Angela, men are idiots.
我认真的
Seriously.
说直接点
Just to be clear,
你是作为男人还是个孩子
Are you a man or a boy
来做这个心理辅♥导♥
For the purposes of this conversation?
我10岁时
When I was ten,
我邻居家的孩子有辆带龟壳的旅行车
The kid next door had a turtle party wagon.
是个小玩意
It's an accessory
是忍♥者神龟的手办
For the teenage mutant ninja turtles action figures.
那只是个玩具
It's a toy.
知道不
No?
我很喜欢那辆旅行车
Anyway, I loved that party wagon.
我想要那辆旅行车
I wanted that party wagon.
所以我爬到对着他卧室窗口的树上
So I climbed the tree outside his bedroom window.
树上长了真菌
But the tree had a fungus
他父亲没钱请园艺师
And his dad was too cheap to hire an arborist.
我不知道
So unbeknownst to me,
有些树枝是死的
Some of the branches were dead.
你真幸运
Lucky for you,
我喜欢一边听生动的故事一边享受热饮料
I enjoy a convoluted story with my hot beverage.
我住进了医院
I'm in the hospital--
由于手臂骨折加脑震荡
Broken arm, concussion...
那个有旅行车的孩子过来看我
And the kid with the party wagon comes in.
我不知所措
I confess everything.
你知道他说什么吗
You know what he says?
我不会把它给你的
I would've given it to you.
看来那小家伙对你有意思
He had a little gay crush on you.
他有吗
He did?
哥们 那我就明白了
Oh, man, that explains a lot.
我想对于这个故事
But I'm guessing that you have a different point
你有不同的想法 比如
To the story, like maybe...
我就是那旅行车
I'm the party wagon.
不 你是那邻居家的孩子
No, you're the gay neighbor boy.
你爱的那位才是那旅行车
Your love is the party wagon.
格雷森是那棵树
Grayson is the tree.
我是哈特金斯 想想看
I'm hodgins. think about it.
那就回到了一点
Which brings us back to the point that
所有的男人都是白♥痴♥
All men are idiots.
瞧 我给你说明白了吧
See how I worked that?
因为我很出色
It's because I'm so good.
受害者轮胎的胎面
The treads in the victim's tires
充满了河沙淤泥
Were mostly full of river silt.
而我发现了一些矿物质
But... I did find a few more materials.
碎大水螅体珊瑚
Crushed scleractinian coral.
应该来自澳大利亚
Possibly from australia.
她在澳大利亚被杀
She was killed in australia?
这在英国用来铺私人车道
It's used as a surface for private roadways in england.
那能帮我们什么
How does that help us?
由于政♥府♥已经禁止采集这种物质多年
Well, it's been illegal to harvest this stuff for years,
所以那车道应该有些年头了
So the roadway in question is fairly old.
不过就算是还没禁止的时候
And even when this stuff was available,
这也是价格不菲的
It was incredibly expensive.
那有机物
And the organic material?
对
Yeah.
落叶羽状叶片 中等粉红花瓣
Deciduous pinnate leaflets, medium pink petals.
这是大马士革玫瑰
It's a rosa damascena.
又一古老的物质
An antique rossh.
哈特金斯
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表