我爸认为这有点自私 但我还得给他的生日准备份大礼
My dad thinks some selfish, .. is bad parts of birthday
哥们 你真是个好儿子
You're a good son, man
哥们 我被卡住了 -把电线剪了就能松的
hey dude i'm not move -dude, just cut the bob wire, that will become loose
很好
oh, great
这里都是什么车啊
what kind of cars here
那辆是丰田FHA40 -爱有更多的表达方式
old one, toyota FHA40. love's acting more than me, that's for sure
快瞧 -这真是我梦寐以求的 我要租这辆
take a look -can you image...a ..mare, I can borrow this truck
好的 来拽开看看
okay,we drag so, it's coming
车子在滴血
the car is bleeding
后面有东西
There's something back there
好了 听着 搞清楚
Okay, look, just to be clear,
我约你出来喝酒谈天
I asked you out for a drink to talk,
不是因为我对男人绝望了
not because I'm desperate for male company.
你有把我当作男人吗
You think of me as male company?
需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
伏特加 谢谢
Vodka up, please.
再给他来一杯他刚喝的东西吧
And my grandson here will have another of whatever that is.
是侧车[一种用白兰地调的鸡尾酒] 但不用了 我够了
Oh, sidecar, but no, I'm fine.
好吧 再来一杯
Okay, one more, one more.
我今天没开车
I'm cabbing it.
你刚离婚 又跟未婚夫分手了
You just got divorced and broke up with your fianc?
完全能理解你不想做♥爱♥的心理
It's totally understandable that you don't feel like sex.
我想要做♥爱♥
I feel like sex.
我要的就是性
Sex is what I feel like.
现在 我可以无视哈特金斯的存在
Now, I could jump Hodgins,
但总觉得哪不公平
but doesn't seem fair somehow.
你同意吗
Do you agree?
关键是那对你不公平
Well, what matters is that it doesn't seem fair to you.
我讨厌去让心理医师开导我
Oh, I hate it when shrinks do that.
听着 至此我已经单身好久了
Look, I've been alone now
那可不像原来的我
for quite a while, which is not like me.
是的 当我们敞开心扉去爱
Yeah, well, when we open ourselves emotionally
而被伤害 我们就会关闭心门
and get hurt, we're reluctant to allow ourselves
以免再受伤害
to be that vulnerable again.
都六个星期了
It's been, like, six weeks.
那已经... -很久了
That's a-a... Long time.
是的 确实蛮久了
Yes, of course it is.
最长是在我16岁失去贞操那次
The longest I've gone without since I lost my virginity. At age 16. Hmm.
那个年龄很正常
Which is the normal age.
有时再年长点也行
Sometimes older is just fine, too.
小甜甜 我没有滥交
I'm not promiscuous, Sweets.
我不会随便跟人上♥床♥
I don't sleep with just anybody.
我需要有感情
I do require an emotional connection.
心灵上的互动
Spiritual, actually.
会来电的情感
It's spiritual to me.
当然 还要有风趣
And fun, of course.
谁会不想要做♥爱♥呢
Who doesn't like sex, right?
我们的酒貌似已点很久了吧
Didn't we order these drinks a long time ago?
你说的对
You're right.
说什么了
About what?
我一直封闭自己
I have been protecting myself.
来避免受伤害
Without the risk of pain,
那就不可能有快乐 有爱情
there can be no possibility of pleasure or joy or love.
对了 慢慢发挥你的冒险精神 -不
Yes, yes, and-and regaining that willingness to take a risk-- that can take time. No.
不 -我受够了一直封闭自己
No? I am done protecting myself.
我要向前进发
I'm ready to move on.
你真棒
You're good. Hey.
真的很棒 -谢谢夸奖
You really are. Thank you.
好的 没问题 -为爱
Yeah, no problem. To love, huh?
为欢乐
And joy.
为性干杯
And sex!
那个鹰钩鼻的家伙貌似
Looks like someone with a crooked nose was trying
不想让我们这的人认出来
to get rid of our friend here.
那无从得知凶手是个鹰钩鼻
There's no way to know that the killer had a crooked nose.
你是指暴徒吗
You mean, the mob?
这是暴徒干的
It was a mob hit.
他显然没有系安全带
He clearly wasn't wearing a seat belt.
我们需要液压器
We're going to need the Jaws of Life
来把这家伙从这里撬出来
to pry this guy out of here.
不行 那会破坏到尸体
No. That could compromise the remains.
貌似没有可行的检测工具
It seems that any viable examination pre-extraction
能把他提取出来
is impossible,
除非有人有透视能力
unless somebody has X-ray vision.
我得警告你 威克小姐是新来的
I meant to warn you that Ms. Wick came up in the rotation.
这次我不会让你失望的 布雷纳恩博士
This time you'll be glad I'm here, Dr. Brennan,
我保证
I promise.
从鼻根的高度来看 是个白人
The height of the nasal root points to a Caucasian.
从眉峰的大小来看 是个男性
The large brow ridges suggest a male.
我们要知道的是死因
We need cause of death.
那个白人男子吗
Of the Caucasian male?
从太阳穴 颧骨和前骨来看
What can be seen of the temporal, zygomatic and frontal bones
这些骨骼有多处粉碎骨折
indicates that they're in multiple fragments,
可能是被车子挤压造成的
possibly from the crushing of the car.
我们得提取血液和体液
We have access to blood and fluids.
我来做毒理检验
I'll run a tox screen.
布斯去查废车场的记录了
Booth is checking the records
看是谁把这车送过去的
at the junkyard to see who brought in the car
以及什么时候车子被处理的
and when it was processed.
在避免破坏到尸体的情况下
I'll use an endoscope to retrieve any particulates
我会用内窥镜来检查微粒物质
without disturbing the remains.
我是布雷纳恩
Brennan.
你现在有交往对象吗
Hey, have you been seeing anybody?
我不想那么粗鲁
Listen, I don't want to be rude, but I just don't think
但我只是觉得那跟你没关系
that's any of your business.
我没有交往对象
I haven't.
我也是
Me, either.
但我将要采取行动
But I'm going to start.
很好 我也是
Right, yeah. Me, too.
马上开始
I mean, like, right away.
小甜甜赞同 说时机已成熟
Sweets agrees that it's time.
小甜甜
Sweets?
我们应该敞开心扉去接受他人
We shouldn't fear putting our hearts out there.
小甜甜
Sweets?
真是太感动了
That's so beautiful.
不过对着一具腐烂的尸体 太煞风景了
And so inappropriate over a decomposing body.
布斯找到送车到
Booth found out who delivered the car
废车场去压碎的人了
to the junkyard for crushing.
开♥发♥票的单位是B&B公♥司♥
Invoice was made out to B & B Enterprises.
这是第六辆被压碎的车
This was the sixth car that was crushed
并送回到这个地址
and sent back to this address.
所以你认为那里也许还有5具尸体
Oh, so you think there might be five more bodies?
如果这跟暴徒有关联
Well, you know what? If this is mob-related,
我们把那些大只佬干掉 -是的
and we bring down the big boys... Yeah.
拍成电影 我们可就发了
...we will sell the movie rights for a fortune.
但如果不是暴徒所为呢
But what if it's not the mob?
骨头 快点 自己算算吧
Come on. Do the math, Bones.
算术不能指出动机或是确定嫌疑人
Well, the math wouldn't indicate motive or identify a suspect.
还有你并未提供足够的数据...
And you haven't even provided enough variables...
比喻罢了 骨头 懂不
It's a figure of speech, Bones, all right?
到了
Here we are.
先做什么
What goes first?
先拔枪
Gun goes first.
对的
That's right.
但如果你中枪了呢 -别讲这些话
But if you get shot? Don't say things like that.
少诅咒我 行吗
You're gonna jinx me, all right?
如果你相信迷信能保命
Well, if you're relying on superstition for safety,
也许我该带枪来
perhaps I should carry the gun.
是的 你肯定没带枪
No, you are definitely not carrying a gun.
让开点 好吗
Give me some space, all right?
那合法吗
Is that legal?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表