为了躲开乘客在此小憩
to chill out from passengers.
谁最后一个用过后面的卫星电♥话♥
who's the last person who made a call from the satellite phone down there?
我可以帮忙查电♥话♥号♥码
i can get you the number called.
是我
i-it was me.
你
you?
你算是间谍还是走私犯
uh, what are you, a spy or a smuggler?
不是 布斯探员 她恋爱了
no. she's in love, agent booth.
她男朋友在这间航♥空♥公♥司♥
and her boyfriend works for this airline
上海航♥空♥站工作
at the shanghai airport.
这有违规定
it's against the rules.
那你还跟乘客在洗手间做♥爱♥呢
so is having sex with passengers in the bathroom.
行了
okay, i think
我觉得我们都压力太大了
we're all under a lot of stress here.
晚餐后我打过电♥话♥
i used the phone right after dinner.
当时微波炉里并没有尸体
there was no dead body cooking in the microwave.
你们俩去清点一下人数吧
tell you what, why don't you two go do a seat count?
告诉我是否有乘客失踪 好吗
tell me what passengers are missing, okay?
从死者的毛囊扩大图
a macro photo of the victim's follicle
显示是棕色头发 也许是红色
suggests brown hair, maybe red.
我估计她的身高是157cm
i estimate her height to be 157 centimeters.
哈特金斯的表情很诡异
hodgins has that meerkat look on his face.
她的手指甲怎么回事
what's going on with her fingernails?
你是说指骨周围的斑点
are you referring to the spots around the phalanges?
什么会导致这样的烧伤
what would cause those kinds of burns?
假指甲
false fingernails.
ABS塑料和氰基丙烯酸乙酯胶
abs plastic and ethyl cyanoacrylate glue.
比如手电筒
like torches.
也就是一个娇小的 棕或红色头发的女性
so a petite, brown- or red-haired woman
还有假指甲
with fake nails.
五英尺二 三英寸
five-foot-two, three,
矮个子 棕色 红色的头发 假指甲
small, brown, uh, red hair, fake nails.
假指甲
fake nails.
3-b座 伊丽莎白·琼斯
seat 3-b, elizabeth jones.
3-b座
3-b.
3-b座 3-b座
3-b. 3-b.
伙计
buddy.
伙计 醒醒
buddy. buddy. wake up.
不好意思 很抱歉打扰你
excuse me. i'm sorry to bother you.
你是否记得刚才就坐在
but do you remember the person
你旁边的那个人
who was sitting right here next to you?
不
no.
我吃了安♥眠♥药♥
i took a sleeping pill.
我们到中国了
are we in china?
等一下 你花了7000块坐飞机
wait a second, you spend seven grand
就这样一路睡过来的
on a flight and you sleep through the whole thing?
你都不先吃点东西吗
you don't even eat first?
打扰一下 布斯探员
excuse me, agent booth.
是
yeah.
我是亚瑟·布里瑞
i'm arthur bilbrey.
我太太安病得很厉害
my wife ann is very ill.
如果她能在我们降落前好好休息 我将不胜感激
i'd appreciate it if she could get some rest before we landed.
我很好 放松点
i'll be fine. relax.
你最好安静点
you better be really quiet, or...
要不然我就把你拆了 FBI
i'll take you down, fbi!
伊莱
eli.
拜托 这是我儿子 伊莱
please. this is my son, eli.
我顶你 老妈
i got your back, mom.
有名字了吗
you got a name?
伊丽莎白·琼斯 头等舱3-b座
yeah, elizabeth jones. seat 3-b, first class.
尽快找到她的背景资料
the sooner you can get us a background... check,
对我们越有利
uh, the better for us.
好吧 真有点奇怪
well, now, that's just strange.
让我 额
um, let me, uh,
我打完电♥话♥ 再联♥系♥你们
let make a call and get back to you.
安琪拉和哈特金斯在
angela and hodgins noticed a shadow
暴露的胸骨上发现了阴影
on the exposed part of the sternum.
是的 我看到了 我
yes, i saw that. i...
是有个东西在这 但是我不知道是什么
there is something here, but i-i, i can't identify it.
安琪拉希望你能尽量多拍些照片
angela suggested that you take as many photos as possible
以最高分辨率
at your highest resolution.
好的
all right.
这不是骨头
it's not bone.
这是种无机物
it's inorganic.
够快了吧
this quick enough for you?
那死者是伊丽莎白·乔·琼斯
your victim is elizabeth joy jones.
她是D.C旅行者杂♥志♥的旅行作家
she's a travel writer for d.c. voyager magazine.
你应该去调查那家杂♥志♥社
well, you got to get over to that magazine.
为什么
why?
他们可能知道她为什么被杀
they might know why she got murdered.
你自己搞吧 雪儿
you got this backwards, cherie.
我可不是调查员
i am not an investigator.
我也不是 而且我在这
neither am i, and here i am
解剖这个死者呢
taking apart another murder victim.
听着 只要跟老板或秘书谈谈
look, just go talk to the boss, the secretary,
假装站在他们的立场
pretend they're on the stand.
带上斯维斯去
take sweets with you.
要是你想让我这么做的话
if you want me to do this,
你就得把这事做得漂亮点
you have to make a good case.
想让你做什么
want you to do what?
如果你想让我应付中国政♥府♥
if you want me to take on the chinese government,
国♥务♥院♥ 联邦航♥空♥局
the state department, the faa
还有国家运输安♥全♥局♥ 甚至是联♥合♥国♥
and the ntsb, and for all i know, the u.n.,
你就得把它给我做得漂亮点
you make me a damn fine solid case.
骨头 你能把她转过去
bones, can you turn her around
好让她不看着我们吗
so she's not looking at us?
她死了 布斯
she's deceased, booth.
她看不见的
she can't see.
天啊
oh, man.
我绝对不能做鉴定人员
i am definitely not a squint. whoa.
我早就知道
well, i've always known that.
你又没学过法医学
you have no training in the field of forensic science.
我也没想要学
really don't want any.
好吧 要逮捕凶手 我们需要时间还有死因
okay, to make an arrest, we need time and cause of death,
还有
as well as something...
抓获凶手的必要证据
that can id the killer.
你想要什么
what do you need?
放大镜
magnifying lens.
好的
okay.
好了
right.
对不起
sorry.
看 我需要一个放大镜
look, i, uh, i need a magnifying glass.
我想你有一个 你知道 看书的时候用
i thought you might have one, you know, for the fine print.
我视力很好
my eyes are perfect.
放大镜是用来检查死者的尸体吗
is the magnifying glass for examining the victim's corpse?
你觉得纳丁不会介意的吧 如果我
you don't think that, uh, nadine would mind if i, uh...
要是她醒着的话 肯定很激动
she'd be thrilled, if she were awake.
她睡的很沉
she sleeps like a log.
现在 通常布雷纳恩博士
now, what equipment would dr. brennan
在这种情况下都会用什么仪器
normally use in this situation?
我不知道 我没那么八卦
i don't know. i'm more of a people person.
我正在用一个修正模糊边界的插值软件
i'm using interpolation software with a blending edge algorithm.
就好像在修复一幅画那样
kind of like what i'd do if i were restoring a painting.
罗西扔下你自己去休假了吗
so did roxie go to the retreat without you?
没有
uh, no.
我们得做点什么
we're gonna do something here.
对
right.
别那副语气
don't say it like that.
什么语气
like what?
我知道了 对不起
i know. sorry.
你怎么想的
what do you think?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表