在铁铲上的 不是血
On the shovel-- it wasn't blood.
骨头的神奇液体没起作用
Bones's magic juice didn't work.
不 酚酞不是变魔术
No. phenolphthalein is not magic.
它是指示剂
It's an indicator
它跟
That reacts with...
马铃薯蛋白质发生反应
Potato proteins.
马铃薯?
Potatoes?
酚酞遇到马铃薯变粉色
Phenolphthalein turns pink in the presence of potatoes.
就因为马铃薯我把一个人抓起来了
I locked a guy up because of potatoes?
他可能杀人了 布斯
He might have done it, booth.
但是没有被害人的头
But we all know that without the victim's head,
我们没法破案
We aren't likely to solve this murder.
可能温德尔遗漏了尸骨里的线索
Well, maybe wendell here missed something in the bones.
我没有 -别怪温德尔
I didn't. -don't blame wendell.
他做的很好 -我只是想扎克在这 没别的意思
He's doing very well. -I just wish zack were here, that's all.
忘了这件事儿吧
You got to get over it--
扎克回不来了
Zack's not coming back.
我知道哪儿可以找到被害人的头
I know where to find the victim's head.
你这样可不好
This is not good.
你怎么出来的
How did you get out?
你们看到我并不开心
You don't appear happy to see me.
我们是不开心
Oh, we're not.
但是我很开心
Well, I am.
我真的很开心
I... really am.
扎克
Zack!
喔
Aw...
我怀疑他有周末假期
I doubt he got a weekend pass.
扎克 你怎么出来的
Zack, how'd you get out?
斯维斯博士帮了我
Dr. sweets helped me.
我对小甜甜的看法完全改变了
Oh, well, then I totally change my mind about sweets.
我现在喜欢他
I now love him.
斯维斯博士知道他帮你了吗
Does dr. sweets know that he helped you?
不知道 你弄疼我胳膊了
No. you're hurting my arm.
好吧 扎克 你跟我和骨头走
All right zack, you're with me and bones.
剩下的人继续摆弄显微镜 或者其他手头上的工作
The rest of you go play with your microscopes, or whatever it is you do.
走 去尸骨室 现在 快
Let's go-- bone room, now, march. come on.
屋子里的所有东西
Everything in the room
都是12个一组
Is organized in sets of 12.
壁橱里有12双鞋子
A dozen shoes in the closet,
12个小雕像在搁板上
A dozen action figures on the shelf,
12只铅笔在笔筒里
A dozen pencils in the pencil holder.
甚至是书都是按12为单位分开摆放
Even books are grouped by the dozen.
我应该注意到的
I should've noticed that.
这种情况表现出
Sets of 12 must be a manifestation
杰瑞德·埃迪森的强迫性官能症
Of jared addison's ocd.
我对他的小说进行了分♥析♥
I did an analysis of his novels.
小说中没有重复出现数集
There's no recurring sets of numbers,
只是出现微生物的图片和对微生物的恐惧
Only recurring images of germs and fear of microbes.
那么 12到底怎么回事儿
Okay, then what is with the number 12?
他们住在第12号♥肯德花♥园♥街
They live at 12 kindergarten street.
肯德花♥园♥有12个字母
"kindergarten" has 12 letters.
顺便说下 数字这个单词也是12个字母
"alphanumeric" is also a 12-letter word, by the way,
但是我猜这点只是巧合加讽刺
But I suspect that's just ironic.
就他这点来看 我一点儿都不想念他
Okay, this side of him I don't miss at all.
书 CD 所有东西
Books, cd's, everything--
总是12
It's always 12.
在院子里 所有的东西都是12
In the yard, everything comes in 12--
铺路石
Paving stones,
植物 装饰的石头 地精
Plants, decorative rocks, gnomes--
所有都是12
Always 12.
喔 -什么
Oh. -what?
杰瑞德·埃迪森不应该搞园艺
Well, jared addison wouldn't have been gardening--
他害怕微生物
He's germ-aphobic.
甚至他的名字杰瑞德·埃迪森 12个字母
Even his name, jared addison-- 12 letters.
喔 -什么
Oh. -what?
他不是自己起的名字 是他妈妈起的
He didn't name himself, his mother did.
他妈妈也有强迫性官能症?
His mother has ocd, too?
那是最合理的结论
That's the most reasonable conclusion.
但是尸体被分成了12块儿
But the body was found in 12 pieces,
不算头部 为什么
Not counting the head-- why?
在C-2脊椎的地方
The incomplete saw marks
不完整的锯痕
On the c-2 vertebra
那是犹豫的迹象
Were hesitation marks.
尸体的有些部分她没法处理
She couldn't deal with the part of the body
那是她孩子的脸
That was her child's face.
你利用我逃跑?
You. you used me to escape?
你怎么做的
How?
你的卡
Your card.
小甜甜 一样归一样 先解决谋杀案行吗
Sweets, one crime at a time. murder first, okay?
她为什么要杀死她儿子
Why'd she kill her son?
他克服了他的混乱状态
He was overcoming his disorder.
杰瑞德·埃迪森已经可以控制
Jared addison was ready to take control
他自己的人生
Of his professional life.
他已经找到了真爱 就要离开她家了
He'd found love and was ready to leave her house.
他毁掉的不是他自己的生活模式 是他妈妈的
It wasn't just his patterns he was destroying, it was hers.
结果 她精神病发作
And as a result, she suffered a psychotic break
然后杀了她亲生儿子
And murdered her own child.
知道吗 我的卡还在我身上
You know, I still have my card.
我把你卡上的磁条
I swapped out the magnetic strip
跟我在精神病院借书卡上的磁条换过了
With my loony-bin library card.
等等 所以我的卡不能用了?
Wait, that's why it didn't work?
扎克 杰瑞德的头在哪儿
Zack, where is jared's head?
所有东西都是以12为单位
Everything comes in 12s.
所有的东西 除了 这个
Everything except for... this.
好吧
Well...
扎克是对的
...zack was right.
他当然对
Of course he was.
从来都是对的 -该走了
As always. -time to go.
我得回去
I should get back.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
是啊 快点儿 走吧
Yeah, come on, let's go.
快
Come on.
小心
Easy.
怎么这么长时间
What took so long?
放松点 小甜甜 好吗?
Relax, sweets, okay?
他是你的了 -等等 我以为
He's all yours. -wait, uh, I thought
是我们一起送他回去
We'd do this together.
带着他走回前门就行了
Look, just walk him back through the front door, okay,
别鬼鬼祟祟的 如果有人问
Don't look guilty, and if anyone asks,
就说你带他去做电击疗法了
You took him for electroshock.
好吗
All right?
别再逃跑了
Don't escape again.
懂吗 扎克
You got it, zack?
找出凶手后 打电♥话♥给我或者布雷纳恩博士
Figure out who our killer is, you call me or dr. brennan.
而不是小甜甜
Not sweets.
好吗
Yeah. right?
等等
Wait.
如果他
What if he...
我不知道 如果他对我动武呢
I don't know, what if he overpowers me or...?
扎克?
Zack?
我比看起来壮的多
I'm much stronger than I look.
他之前干过 他曾杀过一个人
He's done it before; he killed a man.
好吧 扎克 发誓你不会杀小甜甜
Okay, zack, promise you're not gonna kill sweets.
我发誓 -行了吧
I promise. -there you go.
是啊 -放心啦
Yeah. -there you go!
我在首府大剧院搞到了头等座
I got great seats to the capitals.
如果我们碰到人 让我来解释
If we bump into anybody, let me do the talking.
我之前还没有真正意义上做过那种事
I haven't actually literally done it before, you know?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表