谢谢
thank you.
不行
No.
什么 等等
Wha... uh, what-what, wait.
是骨头吧
This... is Bones, right?
不是什么丑陋有胡子的FBI妇女吧
Not some ugly FBI woman with a moustache.
我可没有胡子
I don't have a moustache, Jared.
瑟雷 你不介意吧
Seeley, would you mind?
当然不介意
Hmm? No.
我♥干♥嘛要介意 随你便
Why would I mind? It's all right.
是时候该挂电♥话♥了
Which means this is a great time to hang up.
有什么发现吗
What did you find?
没发现才有趣
It's what I didn't find that's interesting.
你在开玩笑的吧
You have got to be kidding me.
什么
What?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
没 没什么 布雷纳恩博士
Nothing, nothing, Dr. Brennan.
我只是不知道你那么...
I just, uh, didn't know that you were so....
死者应该是个长♥期♥酗酒者
Uh, the murder victim was supposed to be a long-term heavy drinker, yet,
然而 他的骨头没有任何
his bones show no signs
酗酒所引起的骨质疏松特征
of alcoholic osteoporosis.
松质骨的长骨也没有损毁的迹象
There's no damage to the cancellous structure
此外
of the long bones either. Furthermore,
大约25年前
he was supposed to have broken his legs in a car accident
他的双腿在交通意外中本该断过
approximately 25 years ago.
没有骨头重塑的迹象 -没有
There's no signs of remodeling. No.
双腿从未断过
These legs were never broken.
我们认错了死者身份
We misentified the victim.
他不是保罗·斯缇格曼的爸爸
He is not Paul Stegman's father.
不是
No.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, General.
很感激
Appreciate it.
绅士们 我离开一会
Will you gentlemen excuse me foonr second?
当然 好的 -谢谢
Sure. Okay. Thank you.
要香槟吗
Champagne?
谢谢
Thank you.
别告诉我 你后悔来了
Don't tell me you're sorry you came.
不 一点都不后悔
No, not at all.
很少有机会来
It is not often that I get to
如此放松的环境里观察这些强权者
observe people this powerful in a relaxed situation.
别开玩笑了
Don't be fooled.
这里可都是美女猎人噢
It's a school of piranhas in here.
你很擅长这个
You're good at this.
你讲话的时候 他们都会仔细聆听
They listen to you when you speak.
你想知道秘诀吗
You want to know the secret?
你有个天仙般美貌的
You have an incredibly beautiful,
极其聪明的科学家兼小说家
incredibly intelligent scientist-slash-novelist
独自坐着等你来请她喝酒
sitting alone waiting for you to bring her drink.
那太过时了吧
That is too corny.
确实是
Definitely.
我在想布斯
I was thinking how Booth would be bored
在这样的社交场合该多无聊
at a function like this.
这种场合会让瑟雷很紧张
This kind of event would make Seeley very nervous.
我不是说他无能
I don't mean he's incapable.
我哥哥非常非常有能力
My brother's very, very capable.
只是 瑟雷像是惧怕成功
It's just... it's like Seeley's afraid of success.
他只呆在他的舒服区
He stays in his comfort zone.
那让我们的老爸很生气
It drove our dad nuts.
真的
Really?
也许那才使他成了一名很棒的狙击手
Maybe that's what made him a good sniper.
他不想曝露于公众面前
He doesn't like to be visible above the ridge line,
所以他喜欢低着头
so he keeps his head low.
本能
Instinct.
另一方面 我
Me, on the other hand, well,
我帮不了他 但我能跨过这心理障碍
I cannot help but run that ridge.
你能举个例子吗
Can you give me an example?
我打赌瑟雷绝不会这么做
I bet you Seeley never took that risk.
是的
Nope.
为这美好的夜晚干杯
To a good night?
干杯
Yes.
美好的夜晚啊
So far.
我在重案犯数据库发现和死者吻合的DNA
I found a match for our victim's DNA on the felony database.
你今早见过骨头吗
Have you seen Bones yet this morning?
没有 我想她昨晚和杰德共度春宵呢
No, I think she and Jared had a late night.
看我刚发你的附件
Open the attachment I just sent you.
好的 安东尼·珀格缇
Okay, Anthony Pongetti.
犯了几件诈骗案
Multiple fraud convictions.
这就是本案死者
That's our victim.
好的 那
Right, so...
珀格缇假扮斯缇格曼
Pongetti pretends to be Stegman.
为什么呢
Why?
你看看关于那个发明家的文章
Reads that article on the inventor
看看有什么有价值的线索
and figures there's something to cash in on?
你知道的 骨头从来没迟到过
You know, Bones never gets in this late.
是你说不介意他们一起出去
You're the one who said you didn't mind them going out together.
不跟你说了
Bye.
特别探员布斯
Special Agent Booth.
看谁来了 州警局的上校
Wow, look at that: a full colonel from State Police.
赖安·沃尔切克
Ryan Wolchuck.
我能坐下来吗
Mind if I sit?
请坐
No, please, have a seat.
这和受贿案有关
You know, this is about the RICO investigations,
我会让你的部下参与调查
I've been keeping you guys in the loop,
就像我答应的那样
just like I promised.
我来这是为了那个甲基实验室的命案
Well, I'm here about the meth lab body.
好的
Okay.
这个死者在训练期间被炸死
It's extremely embarrassing for the state police
那让州警局极度尴尬
that this homicide victim was blown up during a training exercise.
所长 州长及各个有影响力的人
Uh-huh. And the superintendent, the governor,
都关注着此案 如果你
various movers and shakers would look kindly on it if you...
如果你不小心透露一点细节给媒体
well, if you simply neglected to give that small detail to the press.
如果记者知道尸体被焚烧并炸成几块的消息
And if the press digs up that the bodies were burned
那会使FBI的形象大打折扣
and blown into several pieces, that makes the FBI look sneaky.
FBI本来就卑鄙
Well, the FBI is sneaky.
说得好
Right.
但不是今天 先生
Not today, sir.
职业是怀有善意的人相互帮助对方
Careers are made when men of good intent help each other.
那我告诉你 我们为什么不说出真♥相♥
I'll tell you what: why don't we just tell the truth
面对应有的考验
and take our lumps when we have to.
没有骨头重塑的迹象
No signs of remodeling.
你刚来的吗
Did you just get in?
我通宵未眠
I haven't been to sleep.
我能跟你说下我对布斯弟弟的看法吗
Can I offer you a little insight into Booth's little brother?
天啊 为什么我总在不恰当的时候站在这呢
Oh, God, why am I always standing precisely in the wrong place?
凯 我没和他上♥床♥
I didn't have sex with him, Cam.
没有和谁上♥床♥
Didn't have sex with who?
杰德·布斯
Jared Booth.
真棒
Good!
棒什么
Why good?
因为
Because...
因为
Because...
因为他是布斯的弟弟
Because he's Booth's little brother
我们受不了你和布斯上♥床♥
and it would just be a creepy way to have sex with a Booth
却不是那个真正的布斯
without having sex with the real Booth.
说得好 安琪拉
Kudos, Angela.
我可没胆量说出来
I would not have had the guts to say that out loud.
不 杰德也是布斯啊
No, Jared is a real Booth.
杰德是布斯的年轻版
Jared's Booth Lite.
布斯才是真正的布斯
Booth is the real Booth.
如果布斯退回到布斯年轻版呢
Well, what if Booth is Booth Lite?
安琪拉找到真正的吉姆·斯缇格曼
Angela found the real Jim Stegman.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表