你的面部结构
Your facial structure
比布斯的更加匀称
is even more symmetrical than Booth's.
她是在针对我吗
Is she coming on to me?
不是 她说话就这样的
No, that'sust the way she talks.
好的
Right.
那么 那个五角大楼
So, the Pentagon, huh?
你正在审视战略计划跟政策的新主管
You're looking at the new head of Strategic Plans and Policy.
本质上来讲 是他的管辖地
Basically, he runs the place.
所以 凯 杰德想让你帮个忙
So, um, Cam, Jared has a favor he'd like to ask.
我自己来讲 瑟雷
I can ask my own favors, Seeley.
好 你讲吧
Okay, go ahead.
今晚有个鸡尾酒派对
There's a cocktail party tonight.
我需要一位漂亮的女士当舞伴
I'm inee n of a beautiful woman
聪慧的更适宜
on my arm, preferably a very smart one.
我很聪明 -不
I'm quite intelligent. No.
不是说你不聪明
Uh, not that you're not intelligent.
你很聪明
I mean, you are intelligent.
很荣幸能当你舞伴
I would be delighted.
专利申请方面 我有发现
I got a hit on the patent application.
是一个叫保罗·斯缇格曼的人递交的
It was filed by somebody named Paul Stegman.
我已查到地址
I've got an address there... whoa.
这位是布斯的翻版吗
There's more than one Booth?
我是安琪拉
I'm Angela.
马特尼古洛
Montenegro.
杰德·布斯
Jared Booth.
杰德 骨头跟我还有案子要跟进
Okay, uh, Jared, uh, Bones and I have to work on a case, so...
明白 没问题 我自己搭出租车
Yeah, no problem, I will, uh, grab a cab
去新家安顿好 -好的
and get settled into my new place. Okay.
很高兴见到大家
It was very nice to meet you all.
凯 晚上7点我会去你家接你
And Cam, I will pick you up at your place, say, 7:00.
行
Sounds good.
你不想当同性恋了
Are you thinking of leaving lesbianism behind?
我比较随性 好吗
I prefer not to be labeled, okay?
自从你上次离开
Well, since you were last here,
安琪拉跟她的前女友偶遇
Angela ran into her ex-girlfriend,
现在是她的前前女友
who is now her ex-ex-girlfriend.
"ex"我只关心X光
Well, the only "ex" I care about are X-rays.
明白
Right.
抱歉 用了双关语
Apologize for the pun.
好的 三句话不离本行嘛
Yeah... don't give up your day job, kid.
好的 骨头 你说要去办一宗谋杀案
Okay, Bones, what do you say we go solve a murder, huh?
快走吧
Come on.
尸骸是一个50岁左右的男性
The remains are those of a man in his 50s.
留有胡子
Bearded.
5尺10寸 大概195镑重
5'10", approximately 195 pounds.
这跟我爸爸体征符合
That matches the description of my father.
死者是穿着一件黄色滚边的
Was the, um, victim wearing a blue windbreaker
蓝色风衣吗
with yellow piping?
是的 那是我的风衣
Yeah, that... that's my windbreaker.
保罗 他借去的
He borrowed it, Paul.
你其中一本笔记本肯定在口袋里
One of your notebooks must have been in the pocket.
最后一次见你♥爸♥是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your father?
三天前
Uh... uh, three days ago.
他喝醉了吗
Was he drunk?
他过去常常喝酒闹事
He used to go on binges.
甜心
Honey.
你♥爸♥经常喝酒闹事吗
Uh, how often did your, uh, father go on these drinking binges?
我们不大清楚
We don't really know.
吉姆刚跟我们相聚
Jim had just come back into our lives.
他说过戒酒了
He said he quit drinking.
当我还是孩子之时 他就离开了我跟妈妈
He walked out on me and my mom when I was a kid.
他爸喝醉了开车围着树转
His father wrapped his car around a tree drunk driving.
保罗跟他妈妈都受伤了
Paul was injured, and so was his mom.
他两条腿都断了
He broke both his legs.
一拿到拐杖 他就走了
As soon as he got crutches, he was gone.
他又是怎么再找到你的
How did he find you again?
因为杂♥志♥登了一篇我的报道
There was an article about me in this magazine.
老爸看到了 就打给我
Dad read it, called me,
说他已改过自新 想要跟我重聚
said he had cleaned up his act,
所以我们邀请他跟我们一起住
wanted to reconnect, so we invited him to stay with us.
你♥爸♥最近有跟别人发生过口角吗
Did your father have any run-ins recently?
我爸是被谋杀的吗
Was my father murdered?
我们认为它可能是谋杀
We think it may be foul play, yes.
斯缇格曼太太
Mrs. Stegman?
你♥爸♥爸失踪的前一天
The day before your father disappeared,
我下课回到家...
I came home from school...
我教五年级
I teach fifth grade.
对不起 没有告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
我看到麦克离开房♥子
I saw Mike leaving the house.
他看起来很沮丧
He looked upset.
谁是麦克 -麦克·坎贝尔
Who's Mike? Mike Campbell.
我们曾是商业伙伴
We used to be business partners.
我们还是朋友
We're still friends.
你♥爸♥爸说他抓到麦克
Your dad said he caught Mike
从你工作室拿东西
taking something from your workshop.
是的 我们常常互相借工具
Yeah, we loan each other tools all the time.
我保证爸爸只是不明白缘由
I mean, I bet Dad just didn't understand that.
我需要麦克的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, I'm gonna need Mike's number.
那么 你跟他借工具是真的喽
So, uh, is it true that you borrowed his tools?
什么 我没借任何东西
What? I didn't borrow anything.
坎贝尔先生
Well, then, Mr. Campbell,
那你在斯缇格曼家干嘛
what were you doing at, uh, the Stegman house?
我去跟他爸爸对质
I went to confront his dad.
对质什么 -我在一个项目上
About what? When I get stuck
周转不灵时
on one of my projects,
我想做点场外投♥注♥
I like to do a little off-track betting.
根据统计模式做预测
Making predictions based on statistical models
解决我的江湖危机
clears my head.
完全讲得通
Makes complete sense.
是的 所以那天
Yeah... so, uh, that day,
我进去 然后保罗的爸爸在那里
I go in, and there's Paul's dad.
他在下注 并正在开了瓶酒
He's placing bets and taking hits off of a flask.
表明他并没有真的戒酒了
Indicating that hadn't really stopped drinking.
我跟他对质
I confronted him,
然而那个老家伙就把我推向墙角
and then the old geezer slammed me against a wall
让我少管闲事
and told me to mind my own business.
那你之后就离开了 -是的
So, then, you left? That's right.
然后他就失踪了 所以我觉得
Look, then he disappeared, so I figured,
我不该破坏他在保罗心中的最后形象
why should I spoil Paul's last memories of his old man?
你的发明比保罗·斯缇格曼的更工业化
Your inventions are much more industrial than Paul Stegman's.
是的 所以我们才停止合作关系
Yeah, uh, that's why we stopped being partners.
保罗的更偏向于玩具跟小机械类
Paul's more into toys and gadgets.
那是部分承压工业筛网
Oh, that is part of a pressurized industrial sieve.
它用于工业排污
Its application's in the sewage industry.
这个筛网可能造成吉姆脸部毁损
This grating could have caused the damage to Jim's face.
我是布斯
Booth.
抓到凶手了吗
Did you catch the murderer?
我们找到一个可疑凶器
We subpoenaed a possible murder weapon.
并非毫无收获的一天
Not a bad day's work.
比抓凶手更重要的是
More important than catching a murderer,
我今晚被放鸽子了
I'm dateless tonight.
凯怎么了
What happened to Cam?
奇怪的是 我觉得抓凶手更重要
Oddly, I think it's more important to catch this murderer.
我要工作
I'm working.
所以 瑟雷 还有谁可推荐的吗
So, who else you got for me, Seeley?
你以为我谁啊 拉皮条的吗
What am I? Your pimp?
别以为我不懂感激
Don't think I'm not appreciative.
一切都在掌控之下 所以我可以去
everything under control so I could go.
什么
What?
当真
Really?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表