这两点我承认
I'll concede on both points.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
我的人在查凶器
My boys are looking for the murder weapon.
可能我们能 指出些线索
Maybe we can uh pull some prints.
那就是 帕蒂和一个
So patty has sex with someone
用订书机杀了他的人有性关系
Who then hits her with a stapler.
真是个奇怪的工作环境
It's an odd work environment.
你们不会相信的
Okay you are not going to believe this.
是啊 用办公用品来润色死亡
Yeah try topping death by office supplies.
我把毛衣做了示踪分♥析♥
I was wracking my brain over the trace analysis from the sweater.
糖醛 蛋白水解酶
Furfural proteolytic enzyme
三方基甲烷染料
Triarylmethane dye...
哈特金斯 哈特金斯 看着这
Hodgins hodg-hodgins eyes are glazing over.
是蓝色夏威夷
It's a blue hawaiian.
什么是蓝色夏威夷 是一种烈性鸡尾酒
What's a blue hawaiian? well it's a potent cocktail.
两杯下肚 你就会问自己
Two of those puppies and you're asking yourself
"为什么我没穿衣服? 这些人是谁?"
"hey why am I naked and who are all these people?"
漂亮的蓝色是亮蓝
Brilliant blue fcf from the blue curao
糖醛是朗姆酒
Furfural from the rum
蛋白水解酶是
Proteolytic enzyme--
菠萝和酒精混在一起的结果
Pineapple alcohol speaks for itself.
这是一种在天堂岛
Is this the sort of beverage
供应的饮料吗
They would serve at the paradise isle?
是的 放在猴头形状的陶器里
Yeah comes in one of those ceramic monkey heads.
那么凶手一定是让饮料洒出来了
So the killer must have stepped in spilled drink.
而大量的果糖和蔗糖
Given the high level of fructose and sugarcane
肯定粘在了他的鞋上
It would have adhered to his shoe.
他急速的重重跺在受害者身上
He stomps on the victim and presto
所以毛衣上有了很多脚印
Her sweater lights up with more traces than a luau pig.
戴夫去过天堂岛 但他有不在场证明
Dave was at paradise isle but his his alibi checks out.
是啊 但戴夫和奇普在一起
Yeah but dave was there with chip
奇普当晚送他回家
Who gave him a ride home
但我们不知道奇普其它时候在干什么
But we don't know what chip did for the rest of the night.
很好 哈特金斯
Good work hodgins.
谢谢 你现在可以吃法国薯条了
Thanks. now you can have a french fry.
兄弟 对吧
Hey man right?
你知道
Hey you know uh...
我想现在安琪拉和我都冷静下来了
I think angela and I are cool now.
我们可以聊天 所以我想... -布雷纳恩
We talked and I think... brennan.
你知道吗 保持自我就好
You know what? just keep it to yourself.
我们马上到 -得走了 你都吃了吧
We'll be right there. we have to go. you can have all the fries you want.
顺便买♥♥单 -我想和你们关于...
Pay for the bill too. wanted to talk to you guys...
多谢 哈特金斯 -安琪拉的事
Thanks hodgins. ...about a-angela.
我做了盖瑞唾液的DNA测试
I was filing the dna test I ran on gary's saliva.
确实吻合
Ah it does match after all.
但我做了死者裙子上和地板上的
No but I did double-check the semen sample
两个精♥液♥样本测试
From the victim's skirt
它们也都吻合
With the one on the floor and they do match.
而且根据精♥子♥尾部
And according to the deterioration
的退化痕迹
Of the sperm tail
说明是周五晚上射出的
The ejaculate is from friday night.
那肯定是狂欢夜了
That must have been some happy hour.
当晚她被谋杀
The night she was murdered.
你可以根据那些小尾巴说明这么多问题
You can tell all that from their little tails?
是的 我也可以证明
Yes and I can also tell
这人可能是亚裔
That our man is probably of asian descent.
从它们游走的方式
Oh by the way they swim.
不是
No.
从42条DNA的序列上
From 42 specific dna sequences.
这样啊
Yeah
或许更精确地说
Probably more exact.
我不知道这有没帮助
I'm not sure if that's helpful.
世界上有30亿亚裔人
There are three billion asian people in the world.
但那办公室里却只有一个
But only one who works in the office.
而且当晚他还在天堂岛上
And he was at paradise isle.
我们找到凶器了 奇普
We found the murder weapon chip.
订书机? -是 订书机
A stapler? yep a stapler.
在你住所后的垃圾箱里找到的
Picked it up in a dumpster behind your building.
有人把它扔向她
Someone threw it at her.
我们发现里面嵌有帕蒂的头发
We found some of patty's hair embedded in the slide
而且有一道血迹
As well as a trace of blood.
那么 你们需要我怎么做
So uh what do you need from me?
我会尽力协助的
I'll help any way I can.
我喜欢过帕蒂
I liked patty.
所以和她在复印室的地板上做♥爱♥?
Enough to make love to her in the copy room on the floor?
天哪 不可能
God no.
她是我上司
She was my boss.
我们在复印室的地板上和她的裙子上
We also found semen on the floor of the copy room
发现了精♥子♥
And on her skirt.
DNA显示是一名亚裔男性的
The dna showed it was from an asian male.
你是办公室里唯一的亚裔男性 奇普
You're the only person of asian descent in the office chip.
看看这个
Look at this.
我们有索取你DNA的法庭指令
We have a uh court order here for your dna.
好吧 你们是对的
Okay you're right.
我是和帕蒂睡过
I was sleeping with patty
但我想结束这关系
But I wanted to end it
所以我喝了两杯壮胆
So I had a couple drinks
然后回到办公室
To get up my courage a-and went back to the office.
接着呢
Then what happened?
我跟她说我们得结束了
I told her we had to stop
否则会被人抓到的
Because we were going to get caught.
她威胁说会告我性骚扰
She threatened to report me for sexual harassment
如果我不再和她保持性关系
If I didn't keep sleeping with her.
她打电♥话♥向盖瑞打我小报告
She was calling gary to report me.
所以你把订书机扔向她
So you threw the stapler at her?
它砸在她头上 她就倒了
It hit her in the head a-and she just dropped.
她有动脉瘤
She had an aneurysm.
你刺破它了
You ruptured it.
我不知道啊 -接着呢
I didn't know. then what?
我 得处理掉她
I... had to get rid of her.
我 我很害怕 把她拖到大厅
I... I panicked dragged her into the hall
打开电梯门 接着
Opened the elevator doors and...
把她推下了电梯间
Shoved her down the shaft.
怎么做到的
How?
"怎么做到的" 什么意思
W-what do you mean "how?"
肯定是肾上腺素的作用
It must have been the adrenaline.
如果足够 你可以推动一辆车
Enough of that you can lift a car
是吗
Right?
那这样肾上腺素够多了吧
Is this enough adrenaline for you?
好吧
Okay.
看哪 两个人
Look at that-- two people.
谁帮的你
Who's helping you?
没人 就我一个 一定有人
No one. it was just me. somebody had
帮你把门打开的
To have helped you hold the doors open
当你把她踢下
While you kicked her
电梯间的时候 -没有
Down the shaft. no.
你在掩护谁 奇普
Who are you protecting chipper?
布斯 你可以推着门吗
Booth can you take the door?
好了 好了
Got it got it.
可以了
All right.
那个
There.
那是什么
Okay what is that?
看起来是片指甲 涂着蓝色指甲油
It looks like a piece of fingernail blue nail polish.
奇普想掩护我了
Chip tried to protect me?
是的
Yes.
他就是这样 你知道的
That's just like him you know?
每当我有太多电♥话♥的时候
Whenever I have too many calls on hold
他就会帮我接
He'd always answer the phone.
他完全不必那么做的
He totally didn't have to do that.
而你能帮助他最好的方法就是
The best way for you
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表