是 但是我也不知道为什么
Yes. Although, for some reason that I do not understand,
我总是在想象我是怎么死的
I kept staging my own death.
假装淹死在浴缸里
Pretending that I drowned in the bathtub,
触电而亡
faking electrical shock.
可把我父母吓坏了
It really freaked my parents out.
有次拉斯发现我上吊
And then, once, when Russ found me hanging,
他不得不去看学校的心理医生
he had to go see the school psychologist.
但不管怎么样你却没事
But otherwise you were fine?
没错
Yeah.
你是不是常梦到香蕉
Yeah. Okay. Do you dream about bananas a lot?
怎么
Why?
现在我们能下车了吧
Can we get out of the car now?
安静 -你是
Don Timmons? Quiet. -Don Timmons?
你们干嘛待在车里不出来
Why you just waiting in the car?
格拉迪斯不会伤害你们的
Gladys wouldn't hurt you.
FBI特工布斯
FBI Special Agent Booth.
这是我的拍档布雷纳恩博士
This here is my associate, Dr. Brennan.
你认不认识赛思·艾略特医生 -当然认识.
Do you know Dr. Seth Elliot? -Sure, I do.
我们一起上的高中 他还是我的兽医 怎么了
Went to high school with him. He's my vet. Why?
他被人谋杀了
He was murdered.
上帝啊
Oh, man.
罗比
Hey, Robbie.
罗比
Hey, Robbie!
怎么了
What's up?
赛思死了
Seth died.
怎么会这样
What happened?
他们是FBI
This is the FBI.
他们说他被谋杀了 这是我儿子罗比
They say he got murdered. This is my boy Robbie.
他给赛思做兼♥职♥
He used to work for Seth part-time.
为什么艾略特医生车上全是血
Can you think of a reason
你想得到吗
why Dr. Elliot's car would be full of blood?
我不知道 他不会拿自己的车当宠物急救车的
No. No. It's not like he ran an animal ambulance or something.
你开过他的车吗
You ever ride in his car,
蒂蒙斯先生 -从来没有 为什么那么问
Mr. Timmons? -No. Never. Why?
用袋子装着的
When it's bagged like that,
说明它被当作证据了
it means it's evidence, Dad.
这不是他的
It's not his.
这是我的 -罗比
It's mine. -Robbie.
爸 他们是来调查谋杀的
Dad, it's a murder investigation.
而不是来查医保的
They don't care about insurance.
我拿我爸的医保开的药
I'm too old to be on my dad's insurance.
他以你名字开的药方?
He got the prescription under your name?
那是欺诈
But that's fraud.
医保的福利
That's working around a system
从不包括像我们这种人
that doesn't care about people like us.
我是父亲
Listen, I'm the father.
这件事不应该由罗比来承担责任
Robbie shouldn't be held responsible.
那你呢 你最近有没有坐过艾略特医生的车
How about you? You been in Dr. Elliot's car recently?
最后一次 最后一次是在周末
Last... last time was on the weekend.
我们在丹尼·奥利弗家里聚会
We did a gelding over at Danny Oliver's place.
那周二晚上呢
What about Tuesday night?
你在哪里
Where were you?
在我家教那里
I was at my tutor's.
我在准备高考
I'm trying to get my GED.
你好
Hi.
罗比想要去医学院
Robbie's going to go to medical school
它搞不好会杀了我们俩
if it kills both of us.
我其实想成为兽医
I was kind of thinking I'd be a vet.
行啊 如果你在医学院混不下去
Yeah. Well, that's a good backup
这倒是条退路
if you crap out on medical school.
我们要那个家教的
We're going to need the tutor's name,
名字 住址 所有的资料
address, all that stuff.
他叫安德鲁·霍普
It's Andrew Hopp.
他会为罗比证明他的清白
He'll vouch for Robbie.
格拉迪斯是条很棒的狗
Gladys is a very nice animal.
爸爸一直把它训练得很好
Yeah. Dad really trained her great.
格拉迪斯 过来
Gladys, come.
坐下
Sit.
躺下
Lay down.
什么
What?
这真令人印象深刻
Wow. That's impressive.
如果狗不听话会很不爽
No sense in owning a dog if you can't control it.
格拉迪斯的牙齿没挫过 -什么
Gladys' teeth are not filed. -What?
艾略特医生是被一条牙齿锋利的狗咬死的
Dr. Elliot was killed by a dog with sharpened teeth.
骨头 你在做什么
Bones, what are you doing?
就知道逗狗
Enough playing with the dog.
什么
What?
赛思是被一条狗给谋杀的?
Seth was murdered by a dog?
凶手是一个人
The murderer was a human being.
凶器是一条狗
Murder weapon was a dog.
你又故技重施了对吧
We're back to this, are we?
你盯着我?
You staring at me?
我只是关心你 哈特金斯博士
Well, I have concerns, Dr. Hodgins.
关心我?
About me?
看上去你完全抛弃了
Yeah, you seem to have completely abandoned
你的妄想阴谋论
your paranoid conspiracy theories.
我不是一个训练有素的心理医生 不像你
I'm not a trained psychologist,
但看来那是件好事
like you, but that sounds like a good thing.
瑟罗恩博士
Dr. Saroyan,
我找到一些重要东西要给你看一下
I've found something important I need to show you.
阴谋论是
Conspiracy was the central idea
你自我意识的
around which you organized
中心思想
your sense of self.
另外 我不得不提醒你
Also, I can't help but note that you're
你现在不怎么注重
not paying quite so much attention
自己的个人外貌
to your personal appearance.
少点妄想 少点虚荣
Less paranoid and less vain.
还是那句话 看来那是件好事
Again, that sounds like a good thing.
男人生活中的这种变化
These kind of changes
说明他饱受精神紧张的困扰
in a man's life indicate intense distress.
你想不想跟我谈谈
Would you like to discuss this with me?
我宁可开辆摩托车
I'd rather drive a motorcycle full speed
全速飚过桥台
into a bridge abutment.
那你
Do you, uh...
那你是不是常有自杀的想法
do you often entertain suicidal thoughts?
没有 我比较想杀人
No, I'm more homicidal in nature.
我很确定你是随便说说
Pretty sure you're not saying that in earnest,
但还是离我一步之外的好
but as a way to keep me at arm's length.
我来了 怎么了
I'm here. What's up?
不介意的话
Oh, do you mind?
我要开工了
I have work to do.
哈特金斯博士 你应该找人谈谈
You need to talk about these things, Dr. Hodgins.
就算不和我说 也可以找其他人
If not with me, then with someone else.
瑟罗恩博士 交给你了
Dr. Saroyan.
你找到了什么
What have you got?
我找到FBI法医组的那帮活宝
Uh, I found some particulates
遗漏的一些微粒
that the geniuses at FBI forensics missed.
受害人车上的?
From the victim's car?
桡足类和甲壳类的
Crushed exoskeletons of copepods
粉碎性骨骼
and other crustaceans.
对 我也不知道这意味着什么
Yeah, I don't know what it means either.
那你叫我来是为了
So, you called me over here to...?
让小甜甜走人
Make Sweets go away.
哈特金斯博士 你竟然利用你的上司
Not an appropriate use of your boss, Dr. Hodgins.
但这很有效 不是吗
It worked, didn't it?
欢迎来到杰斐逊研究室 霍普博士
Thanks for coming in to the Jeffersonian, Dr. Hopp.
我还不是博士呢
I'm not a doctor yet.
我只是医学院的三年级学生
I'm only a third year medical student.
那你给罗比·蒂蒙斯上家教?
So, you tutor Robbie Timmons?
是的 一周两次 这儿是
Yeah, twice a week-- here's a complete record
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表