一个叫戴夫·法菲尔德的家伙
It's from somebody Dave Farfield.
你这个自以为是的贱♥货♥
"you self-entitled bitch.
你一直在耍我
"you are done playing with me.
那就好好玩 相信我
"you'll pay. trust me.
致上爱意与热吻 戴夫
Love and kisses Dave."
你这有没有一个员工
Do you have an employee
叫戴夫·法菲尔德
Named Dave Farfield?
有 也可以说没有
Yes. well actually no.
到底有没有?
Okay which is it? well Dave worked
戴夫在这做了8年
Here for eight years but he was let go
但是上周三走了 -你炒了他?
Last thursday. you fired him?
是的
That's right.
额滴上帝啊
Oh god...
是帕蒂
What? well it was patty.
她告诉我戴夫有点问题
She told me that dave has a problem
搞分♥裂♥ 不做他的工作
Disruptive not doing his work.
那么是帕蒂炒了他鱿鱼? -她给我看了
So it was patty who got him fired? -she showed me
一封他写给她的鼓动性电子邮件
An inflammatory e-mail that he wrote to her
而且我也同意帕蒂 说的有道理
And I agreed with patty it wasn't right.
那么戴夫知道他是被帕蒂开除的?
And dave knew he was fired because of patty?
是的
Yes.
天啊
Oh my.
我没明白
I don't get it.
现在划了别人的车也触犯联邦法了
Keying someone's car is a federal offense now?
那么你承认你确实做了?
So you admit you did it?
不
No.
但是你见过帕蒂吗?
But did you ever meet patty?
之前有人很准确的
Someone was just accurately
描述了她
Describing her.
我是说除了她还有谁会因为
I mean what other kind of person would call the fbi
有人划了她车的就报♥警♥给FBI
Because she had her car keyed?
帕蒂死了 戴夫
帕蒂's dead dave.
等等...
Whoa wait a second.
是因为这个找我吗?
Is that why I'm here?
好吧 听我说 长官
Okay look sir...
我承认
I admit that
我划了她的车 但是她
I keyed her car but she
故意占了我的停车位
Purposely parked across the line
所以我没法停车了
So I couldn't get into my space.
我是说 她每天都这样
I mean every day
我必须费劲的把车停好
I would have to squeeze the car in.
我的车整个侧面都刮了
I scratched the whole side of my corolla.
那车还没有出过事儿
And that car was cherry.
你恨她
You hated her.
她把我炒了是因为我把她举报
She got me fired because I turned her
给停车场警卫 但是我并不是
Into the parking guards but it's not like
唯一一个讨厌她的人
I'm the only one that didn't like her.
你同事好像喜欢她
Your coworkers seemed to like her.
不 不 她让我们都很抓狂
No no she drove us all crazy.
她有一次因为哈米在咖啡里多放了些伴侣
She docked hamid's pay one time
扣掉了他的薪水
Because he put too much half-and-half in his coffee.
之后她让我报告了
And then she had me reported
超时使用因特网的情况
For excessive use of the internet
然而我就是用网络的
And I was the IT guy.
那么 你周五晚上干什么了 戴夫
So where were you friday night dave?
我那晚在天堂岛
I was at paradise isle.
那晚我跟奇普在一起
I met chip over there.
奇普? -奇普是我同事
Chip? -chip's a guy from work.
我有些喝多了
I got a little tanked
我抱怨被炒鱿鱼
I bitched about getting fired.
奇普开车送我回的家
Chip drove me home
因为就像我说的 我喝多了
'cause like I said I got a little tanked
我8点前就到家了
But I was home before 8:00.
你有不在场的证据了? -我当时在网上
You got an alibi after that? -I was online.
我当时在网上玩亚特兰蒂斯骑士
I was online playing knights of atlantis.
你可以去查网络日志
You can check the log
或者去问 thrustkiller278[网名]
Or ask uh-uh thrustkiller278
或者donnerparty819[网名]
Or donnerparty819.
对
Right.
她的尸体
Her body sustained
在手足都有
Comminuted crush fractures
粉碎性骨折
Of the upper and lower extremities
胸部和腰部椎骨
Burst fractures of the thoracic
有冲击性骨折
And lumbar vertebrae and shearing Of the spinous processes.
你的重建工作看起来不错
Your reconstruction looks good.
还没完成
It's incomplete.
我的问题
I suck.
这个女人被藏在升降梯里
This woman was mulched in an elevator shaft.
这种情况 你已经做得很不错了
Given her condition I'm impressed with your work.
别这样 费什 来点儿笑容
Come on mr. fisher let me see a little smile.
就是这样
That's the ticket.
我同时发现了
I also found incomplete
r3和r11肋骨上
Bilateral compression fractures
有挤压性骨折
Of ribs r3 to r11.
内部有横向变形的迹象
There's inward deformation to the lateral aspects.
弯曲形状跟外部的一只鞋
Curve patterns are consistent
完全吻合 -我检查过
With the outer edge of a shoe. -I looked at
好几个出现擦伤的
Several sections of the epidermis
表皮区域
From the area of patterned abrasions
没有发现软组织出血
Didn't find any hemorrhage in the soft tissue.
所以她是在死后被踩的
So she was stomped postmortem.
为什么死了还要踩她呢
Why stomp on someone when they're already dead?
问得好
Good question.
我还有个问题
And I have another.
你找到死亡原因了吗?
Did you figure out cause of death yet?
我跟你说过 我做得很烂
I told you man I suck.
振作起来 费什
Buck up mr. fisher.
你告诉我死亡原因
You give me cause of death
我奖你一件KierkegaardT恤衫
I give you a kierkegaard t-shirt.
嘿
Hey!
好啊
Hello.
薯条不错
Fries look good.
想来点儿吗
You want some?
如果你不想吃的话
If you don't want them.
我需要些建议
So I need some advice.
我有工作时间 马特尼古洛女士
I have office hours ms. montenegro.
这是... 我跟哈特金斯该怎么办
This is some... how do I deal with hodgins?
我意思 我们分开了
I mean we broke up so I just
所以我想忘记他 我可以投入工作
Want it to be over with so I can get back to work
不用总是那么尴尬 你知道我什么意思吧
Without all this unspoken drama you know what I'm saying?
嗯...
Mm-hmm. mm-hmm.
好吧...
Well uh
首先 我想找出问题的原因很重要
First I think it's important to find out what went wrong
你们为什么有不成功的恋情
Why you were involved in an unsuccessful relationship.
谁说不成功了
Who said it was unsuccessful?
你们分开了 不是吗?
You're not together anymore are you?
你爱你的父母吗?
Do you love your parents?
是的 -但是你们
Yes. -but you don't
不再住在一起
Live together anymore.
这说明你跟你父母的关系
Does that mean your relationship
是不成功的?
With mom and dad was unsuccessful?
我认为这是两码事儿
I don't think it's the same.
我觉得就是一回事儿
I do.
有时候你得继续前进
Sometimes you have to move on
不管你的感觉是什么
Whatever your feelings.
当我们有亲密的性关系
When we create intimate sexual relationships
如果这种关系
And if the relationship
不是单纯的为了繁衍下一代
Isn't functioning the way it should
一方将会感到焦虑和混乱
One is left with anxiety and confusion
除非去解决
That will remain until dealt with.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表