你好 宝贝 -你到底去哪了
Hey, baby. -where the hell have you been?!
你本该给我打电♥话♥的
You were supposed to call...
我可能又要出趟远门
I probably won't be home for another few days.
你又开了家加油站?
Oh, you making another one of your pit stops?
这次她叫什么名字啊?
What's her name this time, huh?
我没和女人在一起 -真的吗
There's no girl. -oh, really?
我得把货运到庞斯塔维尼
I got to get this load to punxsutawney.
舍尔 我得挂了
Look, shirl, I got to go.
为什么 -因为我喝了一加仑的咖啡
Why?! because I drank a gallon
我得去尿尿 -真的吗 要是让我知道
Of coffee, and I got to go! -oh, really? if I find that...
骨头 快醒醒
Bones, wakey-wakey.
骨头
Bones?
醒醒
Wakey-wakey.
早餐吃鸡蛋和烤面包
Eggs and bakey.
你知道现在几点吗
Do you have any idea what time it is?
6:30 所以我给你带来这个
6:30, which is why I brought you this.
床朝那头放真不错
Nice, uh, bed head there.
那么
So, uh,
这是瑟雷·布斯 这是马克·加夫尼
Seeley booth, mark gaffney.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
布斯 你想干什么
What do you want, booth?
找我的搭档
My partner.
为你准备了些骸骨做餐前点心
Got some pre-breakfast remains for you.
马克 站那儿觉得冷吧
You, uh, getting a little chilly there, mark?
我去穿上衣服
I think I'll put some clothes on.
好主意
Excellent choice.
你要先打个电♥话♥会更好
It would be good if you called first.
谁知道你还会约会呢
Well, who knew you were even dating?
我不觉得那算约会
Well, I wouldn't call it dating.
我们偶尔安排个时间
We occasionally make arrangements
一起过夜
To spend time together.
我真惊讶你不再挑剔了
I'm just surprised you're not more picky.
我和马克的关系纯粹是肉体上的
My relationship with mark is purely physical,
在这点上我对他很满意
And I am very satisfied with him in that area.
你看到他的胸部和大腿了吗
Did you see his chest and his thighs?
骨头 -怎么了
Bones. -what?
难道你从来没有因为
Haven't you chosen someone
某人能满足你就和她上♥床♥?
Because they were satisfying sexually?
那也不能只有性啊
There has to be more than sex.
不是这样的
Not really.
个人喜好和职业没什么共同点
Our interests and professions do not intersect.
他是做什么的
Well, what is he?
泥瓦匠?
Bricklayer?
卡车司机?
You know, truck driver?
探戈舞者
Tango dancer?
他是个深海焊接工
He is a deep-sea welder.
我都没想到还有这职业
Wow. I wouldn't even think to put that on the list.
他们在钻油塔上工作 维修船只
Well, they work on oil derricks, repair boats.
在海上一待就是几个月 他似乎
After being at sea for months at a time, he seems to
很享受这么一种性关系 所以
Enjoy having a sexual relationship, so...
也是 我想也是
I'm sure. I am sure.
深海焊接工
Deep-sea welder.
他能屏住呼吸
He can hold his breath
在那下面待上三分钟
For three minutes down there.
在水里?
Underwater?
当然了
Of course.
来吧 说真的
Come on, seriously,
谁会觉得炸掉个厕所是个好主意呢
Who thinks it's a good idea to blow up an outhouse?
可能是意外
Probably accidental.
如果甲烷的最低浓度达到百分之五以上
Assuming a minimum methane level of five percent,
一个小火星就能引发爆♥炸♥
A simple spark could trigger the explosion.
当然 那得看便池里的
Of course, that would depend on the level
排泄物浓度多大
Of fecal deposit in the tank.
行了
Okay.
打住
Just stop.
你怎么这么讨厌排泄物呢
Your aversion to feces is irrational.
那里面四分之三都是水
It's three-quarters water.
别对那个
Don't mention that
屁♥股♥差点开花的家伙说这些
To the guy who almost got his ass blown off.
他还活着吗
He survived?
算是吧 但他以后
Well, kind of, but he ain't gonna be making
不能再给基因库做任何捐献了
Any contributions to the gene pool anytime soon.
如果受害者还活着 那我们在这做什么
If the victim is alive, then why are we here?
来吧 你看看
Take a look. go ahead.
没错
Yeah.
额叶有枪伤
Gunshot wound to the frontal lobe.
我的新助手在哪呢
Where's my new assistant?
她在安♥全♥部♥弄身份证明和徽章
She's at security getting her id and badge.
骨头上还有硝烟残留物
There's powder residue on the bone
说明受害者是近距离被枪击
Indicating that the victim was shot at close range.
这装备真酷
These suits are so cool.
我是机器人
I am a robot.
对不起
Sorry.
死亡时间大概在72小时前
Dead for about 72 hours.
腿没有变成铁青色
No lividity on the legs.
等等 在粪便待三天里会让你变青?
Wait. poop will do that to you in three days?
实际上 是粪便里的大肠菌和链球菌
Actually, it's the fecal coliform bacteria, streptococcus
还有蛆的杰作
And maggots.
你们找的那个人有大问题呢
Guy you're looking for has major issues.
他把让他恼火的人
He deposits the object of his rage
扔到实实在在的一个粪坑里
In a literal pit of poop.
粪便是我们厌恶和排斥自我的象征物
Excrement being the symbol for that which we reject and hate about ourselves.
不用别人教 我们也知道去厕所大小便
Do we need to take lessons in toilet training issues?
门牙碎裂
Front teeth are shattered.
头部中弹
Shot in the head,
脸部挨揍
Punched in the face,
然后被丢进粪坑
And dumped in the poop.
凶手肯定没接受过心理治疗
Whoever did this did not get enough therapy.
受害者的上颚
Victim has veneers
中部和侧面的门牙有镶过
On the maxillary central and lateral incisors,
牙龈组织有重塑的痕迹
And there's reshaping of the gum tissue,
底层骨也是这样
As well as the underlying bone.
你看
Take a look.
是啊
Yeah.
他喉咙里好像有什么东西
Looks like there's something in his throat.
好像是张照片
Looks like a photograph
经过胃酸侵蚀和腐化面目全非
After the decomp and stomach acid got to it.
他不是被揍成这样的
He wasn't punched.
凶手把它用力塞进
The killer crammed that
受害者的喉咙
Down the victim's throat so hard,
弄断了他的牙齿
It broke his teeth.
这是有动机的
There's a motive in that.
你会想看看这是什么照片
You're gonna want to see what's in that picture.
我去把安琪拉叫来
I'll call angela.
愿上帝保佑你
Bless you.
谢了
Thank you.
这粪便可真多
This is really a lot of feces.
别摆出那种表情了
Stop making that face.
维克小姐 这只是污水
It's just sewage, ms. wick.
我知道
I realize that.
足足有六桶呢
Six barrels worth.
我没事 -很好
I'm fine. good.
我只是考虑到安全性 或许该穿防护服
I just thought for safety's sake, perhaps a hazmat suit...
我们清理过了
We got the all clear.
没危险 不用防护服
No danger, no suit.
你有什么问题吗
You got a problem with that?
没 没有
No. no.
布雷纳恩博士在哪
Um, where's dr. brennan?
我想我最好和布雷纳恩博士一起工作
I-i thought I'd be working with dr. brennan.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表