快点 宝贝 我等不及了
Come on, baby, I can't wait.
混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
你永远不会在见到这个孩子了
You're never gonna see this child, ever!
你听到了吗 永远
Do you hear me? ever!
我是比尔·欧拉克 吉姆·刀德
I'm bill o'roarke, and, jim dodd,
你要被比尔曝光
You've been busted by bill!
天呐
Oh, god!
住手 住手
Stop it! stop!
住手 -我要杀了你
Stop! I'll kill you!
赶紧 住手
Come on, stop!
严重的失控局面
Serious impulse control issues.
很好 布斯探员
Very good, agent booth.
我已经标明了几个有嫌疑的
I've marked a few other possible suspects
跟事件符合的 但我想刀德表现了
That match the profile, but I think dodd exhibits
最恰到好处的愤怒 还有为名誉报仇
The right amount of rage and self-justifying vengeance.
所以 刀德是我们的目标
So, dodd's our guy.
我们去告诉骨头去
Let's go tell bones, huh?
快点
Come on.
打电♥话♥不行吗
Well... uh, couldn't we just call?
不行 走
No. let's go.
《不设防的城市》可能是罗塞里尼最棒的电影作品
Open city might be rossellini's best film.
罗塞里尼一无是处 没有票房♥
Rossellini had nothing, no sets...
1945年 一战后国家几乎要整个重建
1945-- the country had barely started rebuilding after the war.
是的 当然 我也很喜欢吃肉丸
Yes. of course, I'm also a big fan of meatballs,
比尔·默里写给战乱期间的颂歌♥
Bill murray's paean to anarchy.
你好 骨头
Hey, bones.
特别探员布斯 她的搭档
Special agent booth, her partner.
我是朗斯·斯威斯医生
I'm dr. lance sweets.
我是他们的临床医学家
I'm their therapist.
詹森·迪福莱
Jason defry.
迪福莱
Defry.
你一直跟在他们旁边吗
Do you follow them around all the time?
不 我也是个分♥析♥工具而已
No. no, no, no. I'm also a profiler.
我帮忙跟进案件
I help with the cases.
你知不知道她在约会
Did you know that she was on a date?
我忘了
Slipped my mind.
西服不错
Spiffy suit, man.
多谢
Thanks.
我意大利买♥♥的
Picked it up in Italy.
就是有点紧
Little tight, huh?
这款就是这样的
It's the style.
你结过婚吗?
You ever been married?
没有
No.
有孩子吗?
Have a kid?
还没结婚
Never been married,
我不刚说了
Remember?
我有个孩子
I have a kid.
他是未婚有子
He's never been married.
我还有工作要做詹森
I should get to work, jason.
我们有一个谋杀犯要逮捕 明白吗
We've got a murderer to catch, you understand?
我理解
Of course, of course.
那么 的确有点晚了
You know, it's getting late anyway.
我有明晚酷玩乐团的票
Listen, I have coldplay tickets for tomorrow night.
我们可以先吃点东西
Thought maybe we'd grab a bite first.
有兴趣吗
Any interest?
当然
Absolutely.
没问题 只是那样我就要请假了
I might have to leave from work. no problem.
我来你办公室接你
I'll meet you at your office
6点? -我会在那等你
At 6:00? -I'll be there.
认识你们很高兴
Nice meeting you all.
是啊
Yeah.
难怪你们俩这么柏拉图
No wonder you two are platonic.
你又是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我明白 骨头 真的
Well, look, I'm fine with it, bones, really.
我就对此完全没问题
I have zero problems with it,
那家伙是同性恋
But... that guy is gay.
他不是同性恋 -拜托
He is not gay. -please.
吻脸颊 穿紧身意大利西装
Double cheek kiss, tight Italian suit...
喜欢酷玩乐团 -又没结婚
Coldplay. -never married...
酷玩乐团
Coldplay.
詹森和你们一样是异性恋者
Jason is as heterosexual as either of you.
那怎么解释他没有性♥爱♥
Then how is it that he's okay with not having sex?
什么?
What?
我们只是学术交流
Uh, we share an intellectual bond.
我对他没有别的意思
I don't have physical feelings for him.
他知道的
He understands that.
除非他不是猛♥男♥
Not if he's straight.
我说对了吧
Right? am I right?
你很火♥辣♥的
You are hot.
你来这里是为了这个答案?
You're here for a reason?
我们在DVD上发现了些东西
Um, we got something off the dvds...
薄荷茶 水果馅饼
Mint tea, fruit tart...?!
小甜甜请你快点说
Okay, speak, sweets, please.
好啦
Okay, okay.
大部分的出轨的男人都是懦夫
Um, most of the cheaters were essentially cowards,
寻求不同的性经验
Seeking alternate sexual experiences
因为他们太害怕面对
Because they're too afraid to confront
他们生命中的问题
The problems in their own lives.
只是因为有人的目的是寻求不同的性经验
Just because someone seeks an alternative sexual outlet
但并不意味着他们是胆小鬼
Doesn't mean that they're a coward.
她有问题 -我没问题
She has issues. -I do not have issues.
一个深海焊工和一个植物学家
Deep-sea welder and a botanist.
他们一起进酒吧里去?
What, did they go into a bar?
没有
Huh? no.
布雷纳恩的两个男朋友
Brennan's two boyfriends.
我知道
Oh. right.
让我猜猜 一个就算植物学家
Let me guess, that one's the botanist.
没错
Yeah.
你什么也没说明白 -给她看看
So you have nothing. -show her.
这是吉姆·刀德
This is jim dodd.
你从欧拉克喉咙里
The photograph that you pulled
拿出来的照片
Out of O'roarke's throat,
说明吉姆·刀德以前是有点摄影技术
Turns out that jim dodd used to be a mall photographer
在一家商场做摄影师
At tiny tots photography.
动机和手法
Motive and means.
我是说他的房♥东说他失踪
Yeah, I mean, his landlord said he disappeared
5天前 没有转发地址
Five days ago, no forwarding address.
你认为他失踪是
And you think he left because he was planning
为了杀比尔·欧拉克
To kill Bill O'roarke?
时间吻合
Yeah, it fits, okay?
房♥东也说了
Landlord also said he has
他有个叫克里斯·古特曼的酒肉朋友
A drinking buddy by the name of Chris Gutman.
我们正在找他
We're looking for him.
就这些
What?
你们就不能
This couldn't have waited till
等我和詹森告晚安以后再说吗
After I said good night to Jason?
我是来找你的
I'm just looking out for you, all right?
你对男人没有很好的品味
You don't have the, uh, best taste in men.
你要雇一个侦探来找刀德
So you're going to hire a stalker to find Dodd?
完美的卧底活动
Perfect undercover move.
这就是你的好主意?
So you think this is a good idea?
当然 我想的
Of course I do, it's mine, okay?
古特曼矢口否认
Gutman was lying through his teeth.
他正在那里
There he is right over there.
我们可以发现他是否真的知道
This way, we'll be able to find out what he really knows.
致礼
Yo, namaste, guys.
诺埃尔
Hi, Noel.
你认为这有没有绿豆
Think they have mung beans?
我正在减肥
I'm on an ayurvedic cleanse. what?
我会吃绿豆吃到周日 然后开始灌肠
I do mung beans till sunday, then I start the enemas.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表