You had access to the shotgun,
航♥空♥燃油
The aviatition gas...
你知道有多少人给我们干活吗 布斯探员
You know how many people work for us, agent booth?
每一个人都能拿到这些东西
Every single one of them had access.
没错 可是我不觉得他们之中任何一个人
Yeah, but I don't think any of them
会在意卡尔文·沃伦
Really would have cared if they found out that,
正在试图毁掉你丈夫的公♥司♥
Uh, cal warren was trying to destroy your husband's company.
你有美好的生活
Hmm... you have a nice life.
我相信你发现这一切时一定火冒三丈
I'm sure you got really angry when you found out
事情就这么发生了
That it was all going away.
你不懂
You don't understand.
这不是钱的问题
It wasn't about the money.
我要保护我的家庭
I had to protect my family.
你是怎么想的
What do you think?
以我专业的角度看来 她没有杀他
In my professional opinion, she didn't whack him.
什么 才不是呢 卡尔背叛了他们家
What? come on, cal betrayed them.
别这样 小甜甜
Come on, sweets.
就一次 你是对的
For once, you're right.
为成功结案拥抱吧 哥儿们
Embrace the win, my friend.
对不起 是101人体动作学
I'm sorry, but it's kinesics 101.
你知道 你其它都猜对了
You know, you pushed all the right buttons,
就单单没看出她的自我保护系统
But instead of her ego defense system
触发起应激反应
Triggering a stress-response state,
她直接就进入了沉默的招供
She went straight into a tacit confession.
这就说明 是她干的
right, which means... she did' it.
不对 只说明她没做
No, it means she didn't do it.
可是她愿意相信她做了
But she wants you to believe that she did.
她为什么这么做
Why would she want to do that?
因为她要保护某人
Because she's covering for someone.
她说的实话就只有
The only honest thing
她说她要保护她的家庭
That she said was that she had to protect her family.
那么我们又回到起点了
So we're back to square one.
差不多吧
Sort of.
天啊
Geez.
小甜甜
Sweets,
我想问你件事
Let me ask you something.
我是说 你是很聪明的人
I mean, you're a smart guy,
你读的是私立学校 对吧
You went to private school, right?
没错 我想说的是 六年级以来的
Yeah. with perfect attendance
表现都是完美
Through sixth grade, might I add.
很棒
That's great.
嗯 你觉得我是个差劲的老爸吗
Um, you don't think that I'm a lousy dad
因为我没有让我的儿子上私立中学
For not sending my son to private school?
不会 可是你会是一个差劲的老爸
No, but you'd be a lousy father
如果你不尽力去让你儿子去上私立学校
If you didn't torture yourself about it.
谢了
Thanks.
等一下
Oh, hold on.
布斯
Booth.
我重新检查了猎枪枪伤的位置
I reviewed the placement of the shotgun pellet wounds.
子弹轨迹显示射死卡尔的人
The trajectory indicates that whoever shot cal
比金太太要矮很多
Was significantly shorter than mrs. king.
我觉得这不是她做的 -好的 谢了
I don't think she did it. right, thanks.
我们拿到了法庭调查令
You see, we got a court order
去调查你的手♥机♥和电脑
For your cell phone And your laptop.
你知道你所有的短♥信♥和文件都不是真的保密
You know nothing you text or im is really private.
我知道
I knew that.
真的吗 因为我们查过你的短♥信♥
Really? because, you know, we ecked your text messages,
我们发现几个星期前
And, uh, we found one from a couple weeks ago
有那么一点点不寻常
That's a little weird.
这是卡尔被杀那晚从你手♥机♥上发出去的短♥信♥
This one is from the night that cal was killed.
"把它带过来 爸妈都走了"
"bring it over now. parents both gone."
快住手 理查德
Stop this, richard.
不要 我想听听
No, I want to hear it.
这结果是
It turns out that
亚力克斯 在这儿 有份古希腊的研究报告
Alexa, here, had a project due on ancient greece.
你三天都在抱怨这事
Hmm, you spent three days complaining about it.
你做了它不就好了吗
Why didn't you just do it?
我不想做 这多蠢啊
I didn't want to. it was stupid.
蠢
Stupid?
这个又怎样
Oh, how about this one?
"保姆会做的了 他可不能拒绝 他是给我♥干♥活的"
"d nanny will do it. he can't say no. he works for me."
可是卡尔拒绝了
But cal really did say no,
是吗
Didn't he?
因为你给了100块钱让
Because you pay hundred bucks
别人做了
To somebody else to do it for you.
一个叫达克塔的人
Someone by the name of Dakota Shearcroft.
天哪
Oh, my god.
是啊 我觉得这也是个蠢名字
Yeah, I think it's a stupid name, too.
那么怎样了
So what happened?
给卡尔逮个正着吗
Did cal catch you?
他威胁我说要告诉学校
He threatened to tell the school.
为什么他不直接跟我说
Why wouldn't he have just told us?
卡尔说过你不会做任何事情的
Cal said you wouldn't do anything.
你不会做任何事
You never do.
他说我要接受教训
He said I had to learn a lesson.
什么教训
What kind of lesson?
他们会把我赶出学校的
They would have kicked me out of school!
忍♥无可忍♥
Zero tolerance.
我所有的朋友都在学校里
My friends are at that school.
我从车♥库♥里拿把枪就射死他了
I got the gun out of the garage and I shot him.
妈妈刚好回家看见
Mom came home and saw.
我把尸体运到郊区的房♥子
I drove the body to the country house,
拖到灌木丛里烧掉
Took it into the woods and burned it.
她是我女儿 我要保护她
She's my daughter, I had to protect her.
不 这就是你常常做的事
No, you did what you always do.
让所有不好的事情烟消云散
Make everything bad go away.
把孩子护在一个不用承担后果的世界里
It's counterproductive to raise children
对教育他们来说一点好处都没有
In a world without consequences.
这看起来就像一个小小的艾利克莎
Oh, it looks like little alexa here
你要面对
Is going to have to come face-to-face
很严重的后果
With some pretty nasty consequences.
可这不是你将要承担的
But not the kind of consequences
那些后果 金太太
You're going to have to face, mrs. king.
好的 帕克 这就叫糖果薄荷汽水的实验
Okay, parker, this is called the candy mint-soda experiment.
你可以在家给你♥爸♥爸做
You can do this for your dad at home.
那妈妈就同谋去逃避法律的审判
So, mom copped to conspiracy to avoid a trial.
她会在牢里关一段时间
She'll spend some time in prison.
有多长 -不够长
How much? not enough.
在我看来 她毁了那个小女孩的一生
My opinion, she ruined that little girl's life.
那个小女孩怎样了
What about the little girl?
从家里搬走
Removed from the family,
在收容机构待上几年
Institutionalized for a couple of years.
然后又可以回去上马术和网球课
Then it's back to ponies and tennis lessons?
卡罗琳应该把她当成人处置的
Well, caroline should charge her as an adult.
骨头 她只有11岁啊
She's 11 years old, bones.
是没错 可是她都能说中国话了
Yeah, well, she's old enough to speak chinese.
他们可不看这些
Uh, they don't take that into account
在那个小女孩杀掉卡尔文·沃伦的时候
Man, when that little girl Killed cal warren,
她也杀掉了她最好的父亲
She killed the best father she had.
是啊 有时我们很难珍惜自己拥有的东西
Well, sometimes it's hard to appreciate what you've got.
我们把薄荷糖塞到这管子里 行了
You put the mints in the tube. okay.
看看他 帕克从来都没像现在一样这么喜欢科学
Look at him-- parker has never liked science before.
你还在想把他送到伍德伯里学校吗
Are you still thinking of sending him to woodbury?
我把那申请表都扔了
I torched the application.
我想这就是中产阶级的悲哀吧
I'm thinking there's something to be sad for middle class.
你确定他会好好的吗 -当然
You sure he's going to be all right? sure.
你很可能在这做这很伟大的事
You're doing a great job here. well, probably.
"很可能" 你是什么意思
Probably, like, what do you mean, probably?
他们在做什么
What the hell are they doing anyways?
释放两升装汽水的表面气压
Disrupting the surface tension of a two-liter cola.
对哦
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表