是啊 你那天挺多愁善感的
Well, yeah, you're sentimental that way.
打扰了 在主船库的人告诉我
Excuse me, the guy at the main boathouse told me
威克斯雷博士是你这小子的队员
that Dr. Wexler was a teammate of you blokes.
小子?
Blokes?
入乡随俗嘛
Yeah, you know, I'm kind of feeling at home.
联邦调查局 特别探员布斯
FBI. Special Agent Booth.
我有一些问题
I have a few questions abo...
我跟你说话呢
Hey, I'm talking here.
你是不是有点迷糊啊
I think you're a bit lost, mate.
如果你找美国人
You're looking for America.
走道岸边 游过去
Head for the coast, cross the pond,
就会找到很多美♥国♥佬♥了
and you'll find a bunch of Yanks
你爱问什么问什么
you can ask whatever you want.
好吧 打扰一下
All right. Is that right? Excuse me,
伙计
buddy.
我们是和伦敦警♥察♥厅合作的
We're working with Scotland Yard.
我是布雷纳恩博士
I-I'm Dr. Brennan.
伊安是我的朋友
Ian was a friend of mine.
天啊 这男人的头像块石头
God, the man's got a head like a boulder.
你就是威克斯雷提到的美国人
You're the American bird Wexler was talking about,
是不?
aren't you?
这位女警居然没罩着他 真是意外
I'm surprised that lady cop of his isn't looking out
可不 这俩人看来
for him. Yeah, the two of them seemed...
不只同事那么简单
more than colleagues.
普瑞切得稽查员和威克斯雷博士
Inspector Pritchard and Dr. Wexler had
他们是性♥伴♥侣♥关系吗
a sexual relationship?
靓女 伊安不是始终如一的人
Hey, listen, love, Ian isn't exactly the faithful type,
所以如果他答应过你什么事
so if he's promised you something...
他死了
He's dead.
被害致死
He was murdered.
什么
No. What?
我们今天下午还有比赛
We had a race this afternoon.
我们约好到时见的
I... thought we'd be seeing him.
你这纹身
That's a pretty distinctive tattoo
挺别致啊
you got there.
前晚你们去过高门夜店没有
Any chance you were at the Highgate Club night before last?
打住 你以为我们害死了小维吗
Oh, w-whoa, w-wait. You think we killed Wex?
是你们把他从夜店带走的啊
Well, you dragged him out of the club, didn't you?
岂有此理
This is bollocks.
我们当时有比赛
We had a race.
如果不弄醒他 他就上不了场
If we don't sober Wex up in time, he's no good to us.
他已经喝的天昏地暗了
His timing is completely discombobulated from the alcohol.
那你们打他了
So you beat him up?
没有 我们把他拖到了船库里的床上
No, we dragged him into a bed in the boathouse
然后给他灌咖啡喝
and we poured coffee into him in the morning.
他的额骨有擦伤
His frontal bone was bruised.
他的脑门啦
BOOTH: His forehead.
是不是你也给他来了个刚才施展的铁头功
Maybe you gave him a good crack like you just gave me?
没有 我们没动手
No, he didn't head-butt Wex.
我告诉你是谁干的吧
Tell you who did--
女皇陛下的一名守卫 他是舵手
a coxswain for the Queen's Light Guards.
那人叫什么
What's his name?
加斯帕·法莱
Jasper Ferry.
布斯 他不会和你说话
Booth, he's not going to talk to you.
这是人家的规矩
It's a tradition.
我懂 骨骨 不过我险些降服他
I know that, Bones, but I think I almost got him.
他已经出冷汗了
There's a little sweat coming off the side of his face.
你要是骚扰女皇陛下的守卫
If you interfere with one of the queen's guards,
我就得拘捕你 布斯探员
I'm afraid I shall have to arrest you, Agent Booth.
别急 我没犯法
Simmer down; I'm not doing anything wrong here.
我在等法莱中尉下班
I'm just waiting for Lieutenant Ferry
仅此而已
to go off duty, that's all.
伊安不是他杀的
He did not murder Ian.
你怎么知道不是
How do you know that?
我实验室的同事发现了一些
My colleagues at the Jeffersonian have discovered
很有说服力的证据
some very compelling evidence.
想来你们已经知道威克斯雷的两名队友
I imagine that you learned that two of Wexler's teammates
在一家夜店带走了他
from Henley-on-Thames abducted him from the club
目的是让他醒酒参加比赛
in order to sober him up before a race.
然后他们告诉你
Then they told you about his argument
他和这位中尉争论不休 拳脚相向的事
and subsequent fight with Lieutenant Jasper Ferry here,
威克斯雷维斯勒被一脑袋撞飞
which Wexler lost
他也是欠揍
after a well-deserved head-butt.
为什么大家要用铁头功
BOOTH: Why is everybody head-butting everybody around here?
就不能来个升龙拳
What's wrong with a good sock to the jaw?
欠揍 为什么欠揍
Well-deserved? Why well-deserved?
伊安上了这位中尉的妹妹
Ian was shagging Lieutenant Jasper Ferry's sister.
原来如此
BOOTH: Oh.
你怎么知道的
How did you figure that out?
这是一种创新手段
A revolutionary technique
就是去问受害人
which consists of asking a series of questions
他的生前好友啦
to a murder victim's friends.
不过 你们的科学家
Nonetheless, I am terribly impressed
能从一些微粒子上几乎得出这样的推论
that your scientists can deduce almost as much
在下着实佩服
from a few particulates.
几乎
Almost as much.
几乎
Almost as much?
令妹的事 我很遗憾
Look, I'm sorry about your sister.
真是谢谢你
I really have to thank you.
你的建议不错
That was excellent advice.
过奖
You're welcome.
人贵诚实
It's always best to be honest.
好 即然这样
Good, then I can tell you
实话说 我起初没把你当回事
it was tough to take you seriously at first.
看你年纪都没到法定驾车年龄
I mean, you don't even look old enough to drive,
于是我就想
so I thought
你哪会有什么见地
how could you possibly have any valid insights?
我可是双博士学位
I have two doctorates... I know,
我知道 可博士不一定懂性啊
but doctorates don't teach you about sexual matters,
况且你这么年轻 所以
and being so young, I thou...
我懂了
I get it, Dr. Saroyan.
我只是 实话实说 我懂
I'm just... Being honest, I know.
我很感激你 思维茨博士
I... I'm just very grateful to you, Dr. Sweets.
就这么多
That's all.
哈特金斯博士 英警署总部
Dr. Hodgins, Scotland Yard
对你所发现的微粒子有兴趣
was interested in those other particulates you had found
那些洗脱亨利嫌疑的微粒子
that did not indicate Henley.
好 好
Okay, just... okay.
那好
Okay,
安琪拉 那些照片
and Angela, I was wondering when you might finish
何时能够放大完毕
enhancing those photos.
克拉克要用
Clark needs them.
放大后就给你
You'll have themwhen they're done.
你以为我们在忙什么
What do you think we're doing?
避重就轻吗
Shirking our responsibility or something?
在你来之前
You know, we've been doing an excellent job around here
我们一直做的很好
even before you showed up,
还是管好你自己吧
so regulate yourself, okay?
我想可能还有些有待解决的问题
I think maybe there are still a few unresolved issues.
我们还是怀疑那些女学生
We're still questioning the female students.
她们互相指责对方
It seems that they're all accusing each other,
都觉得自己是伊安的特别存在
you know, each one thinking that they were special to Ian.
你也这么想吗?
Hmm, is that what you think, too?
我想这得问你自己的想法
You've been asking questions of your own, I see.
很明显 你和威克斯雷博士睡过
Apparently, you were sleeping with Dr. Wexler.
你不觉得该把这些事情
Don't you think that was something you, uh,
如实的告诉我们吗 检查员
should have told us, Inspector?
天啦
Oh, please.
我是英国人 是警♥察♥ 但也是女人
I'm British first, a cop second, and a woman third.
这有什么
It's a miracle
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表