做♥爱♥? -杀人
Had sex? -ended someone's life.
为什么谁都不相信我也做过爱
Why doesn't anyone ever believe I've had sex?
你认罪时说你把刀插♥进♥别人胸口
不 Y-you confessed to plunging a knife into a man's chest. -no.
我是说我杀了他 我确实杀了
I said I killed him, which I did.
我告诉大♥师♥哪里可以找到那个人
I told the master where to find the man.
但是你没把刀子插♥进♥那个人的胸口?
But you didn't plunge a knife into the man's chest?
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
扎克 那你为什么认罪
Zack, why did you confess?
我会那么做 如果大♥师♥让我去做的话
I would have done it-- if the master had asked,
我会去做的 -不 不
I would have done it. -no, no,
你不知道
You don't know that.
在人身处那种情况之前
People have no idea if they're capable of ending a life
是不会知道自己会不会杀人的
Until they're put in that situation.
在法庭上
In all of our sessions,
我一直疑惑 因为你 打从心眼里
I've had questions marks, because you, at heart,
不是凶手
Are not a killer.
我得 我得告诉布雷纳恩博士和布斯
I got to... I got to tell dr. brenner and booth.
你不能告诉他们 因为我是你的病人
You can't tell them-- because I'm your patient,
你的职业道德不允许你这样做
And you're not allowed, ethically.
扎克 你不想让你的朋友知道
Zack, don't you want your friends to know
你没有杀人吗
That you didn't kill anyone?
我仍然是凶手的同谋
I'm still an accessory to murder.
如果你告诉他们 他们会把我从这里赶出去
If you tell them, they'll take me out of here
送进监狱
And put me in prison.
哈特金斯向我保证说我在监狱里不会好过
Hodgins assures me I would not do well in prison.
好吧 那真正的凶手呢
Okay, what about the person that actually did commit the murder?
他仍逍遥法外
He's still out there.
不 大♥师♥杀了他 所以他又招了我
No. the master killed him, so he could recruit me.
凶手只有两个人
There can only ever be two.
你得让我说实话
You have to let me tell the truth.
没有我的允许 你不能跟任何人说
You can't tell anyone without my permission.
我们该进去了
We should go in.
我不想给你找麻烦
I don't want to get you into trouble.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
扔我写的书
Throwing out my book.
硬盘里存着的吧
It's still on your hard drive, right?
不 再没有了
Nope, not anymore it's not.
你删了?
You erased it? whoa!
等等 等等 -什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. -what?
停 -但我不想再做作家了
Stop. -but I don't want to be a writer anymore.
为什么 因为那个发行商说的话?
Why, because of what that publisher said?
他是个白♥痴♥ 你看到他的眼镜了吗
He was an idiot-- did you see his glasses?
我不想做个性感的科学家
I don't want to be a sexy scientist.
这话真像我说的
Well, that's like me saying
我不想做一个性感的FBI干探
I don't want to be a sexy fbi agent.
我们不能改变自己
We can't change who we are.
真是
Oh, god, this is just...
这对后背没好处
It's not good for the back.
悬疑而又惊悚
"suspenseful and chilling."
坦普瑞斯·布雷纳恩带领着众人
"temperance brennan leads the pack."
人类学从没这么令人激动过
"anthropology has never been more exciting."
你背了我的评论
You memorized my reviews?
安琪拉可以扫描这些 然后输入你的电脑
Angela can scan these and get 'em back on your computer.
你知道我的评论 布斯 但是 你看过我的书么
You know my reviews, booth, but... do you read my books?
每个字都看了
Every single word.
你从来不说
You never said anything.
我想 现实生活中我一直在你身边
Well, I figure, you know, I'm all over your real world--
为什么你还想让我在你的幻想世界里呆着呢
Why would you want me in your fantasy world, too?
我很感激
I can appreciate that.
你看
You see...
就是这么回事儿
How this works, huh?
贡献于索取 我们是拍档
It's give and take; we're partners, huh?
除了你不想让我治好你的后背
Except you won't let me fix your back.
算了 我后背很好 -是吗
Oh, come on, my back is fine. -oh, really?
等等 我怎么知道你不会
Wait, wait! okay, how do I know that you're not gonna,
让我比现在更糟糕
Like, paralyze me or make it worse?
我也可以跟你讲道理
I also help you by explaining
可以帮你 -是啊 我讲道理
A lot of things to you. -yeah, well, you know, I explain...
给你讲道理 就像你给我讲道理一样
...things to you just as much as you explain things to me.
我讲的事情更重要一些
Well, my things are more important.
我不这么认为
That's debatable. oh!
喔
Ow.
一点小疼在所难免 -是啊 在所难免
Necessary pain. -yeah. necessary... ah.
你真正帮我的是 让我成熟了
The way you really help me is... is help me be a guy.
我让你成熟了?
I help you be a guy?
是啊 成为一个
Yeah. you know, it's a guy's thing to...
能帮别人分担事情的人
Fix things, to make 'em right.
当我做好一件事 我感觉我就是救世主
When I fix things, I feel like I am one with the universe.
喔
Whoa.
天啊 真神奇 你是怎么做到的
God! that is amazing-- how'd you do that?
看? 我们互相帮助 互相弥补
See? we help each other-- quid pro quo.
我知道那是什么意思 互相弥补
I know what that means-- "quid pro quo."
你当然知道
Sure you do.
我知道很多事
I know a lot of things. well,
你不知道什么是不洁恐惧
You didn't know what "mysophobia" meant.
也有你不知道的东西 例如怎么拿咖啡
Well, you didn't know that you could just take coffee...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表