有一些人竭尽全力去清除它
Someone worked very hard to clean it up.
让我们有些难办了
It's making things difficult.
你们先是毁了杰弗里最出色的作品
First you destroyed Geoffrey's finest work,
然后现在又来毁我的事业
and now you are destroying my business.
你知道还有什么被毁了吗
Yeah, well, you know what else got destroyed?
还有杰弗里·索恩
Geoffrey Thorne.
我的忧愁跟我的事业
My grief and my business
是两码事 布斯特工
are two separate things,Agent Booth.
警官 来看看这个
WO Sir, look at this.
这是我的消防斧吗 -是的
Is that my fire ax? Yes.
布斯 -啥
Booth.Yeah?
凯姆说这里有人血
Cam said there was human blood
混在猪血里
mixed in with the pig's.
我想我们找到了
I think we found it.
这里绝对是血迹
There are definite blood stains here,
可是我们觉得它们在松脂之下
but they're underneath a layer of what we think is turpentine.
能借你的打火机用一下吗
Could I borrow your lighter?
要我的打火机干嘛 -就借来...
Why do you want my lighter? Just...
给 那么我们要怎么查
Sure, here. Okay, so what do we know about that?
能查的不多 我怀疑我们还能不能确定
Not much. I doubt we'll be able to identify
这个血是谁的
the bleeder.
骨头 你差点把我屁♥股♥都给烧了
You know what Bones you almost light my butt on fire
我们发现他是被人从房♥子中间拖到
We notice he was dragged from the center of the room
停车场那的
to the loading dock.
那么你是说索恩是在这里被杀
So, you're saying that Thorne was killed here
然后拖到那里去的
and then dragged there.
给我们一个紫外线电筒好吗
Can we get the UV lights over here, please?
不是拖过去的 布斯
Not dragged, Booth.
是滚过去的
Rolled.
我得说
I got to tell you,
那还真是有一手 骨头
that was a great trick there, Bones.
是啊 去掉表面的松节油
Yeah, remove the turpentine,
显示血迹浸透水泥
reveal the blood soaked into the concrete.
这血迹大概显示在每35厘米
The blood stains show up approximately every 35 centimeters.
这就能解释为什么哈特金斯
That would explain why Hodgins
在衣服的前面和后面
found the cement particles
发现了水泥颗粒
on the front and the back of the clothing.
对的 但是为什么是滚的而不是拖呢
Yeah, but why rolled instead of dragged?
索恩块头不小啊
Thorne was a big guy.
那么杀了他的人可能
Okay, whoever killed him
没力气把他抬起来
could not pick him up
再把他带到停车场
and carry him to the loading dock
把他放进车里
and put him in the car.
所以就用滚的
They had to roll him.
明白了吗 滚
You understand? Roll.
打扰一下 那个小女人
Excuse me, tiny little woman.
是的 -你能解释一下
Yes. Can you account
杰弗里·索恩被杀当晚你的行踪吗
for your whereabouts the night that Geoffrey Thorne was killed?
可以 我在家里
Yes, I was at home.
看书
I was reading.
那都是谎话
That was a lie.
我在看橘子镇贵妇的真实生活
I was watching The Real Housewives of Orange County.
我发现那真是一个杰出的
I find it a brilliant
后现代表演作品
postmodern performance piece.
所以 没有不在场证明
So, no alibi.
杰弗里的作品在出♥售♥
Geoffrey's work was selling.
我在赚钱
I was making money.
我怎么会杀了我的摇钱树
Why would I kill the golden goose?
我又没有想继承什么
I wasn't going to inherit anything.
不像罗西
Not like Roxie.
看来又回到罗西身上了
It all seems to come back to Roxie.
安琪拉不会喜欢这样的
Angela is not going to like that.
这和上次我们坐在这儿的时候
It's exactly the same
完全是一样的情景
situation as the last time we were sitting here.
除了你更安静了
Except, you know, you're quieter.
不 那是关于哈特金斯的
No, that was about Hodgins.
但这次是关于罗西
This is about Roxie.
你想跟罗西上♥床♥
You want to have sex with Roxie.
那跟更安静了有什么关系
What was that about quieter?
对不起 我只是不确定
I'm sorry, I'm not certain
你现在是不是大脑清醒着
that you're being guided by your brain,
好了 需求有时候会
that's all. Need can
被爱情迷惑
be confused with love.
幻觉会使我们相信我们所感受到的就是爱
Fantasy can convince us that what we are feeling is love.
所以 你是在说所有这些都事与愿违了
So, you're saying that this is all rebound?
是的 -不是
Yeah. No.
你根本不理解爱
You don't understand love,
小甜甜 我没你想象的那么天真
Sweets. I'm not as innocent as you might think.
你有种资产阶级的信念
You have this bourgeois notion...
资产阶级
Bourgeois?
就是为了让爱变的真实
...that in order for love
又永恒
to be real it has to be permanent.
没有什么是永恒的
Nothing is permanent.
这就是事实
That's just a fact.
我们会离开我们爱上的人
We move in and out of loving other people,
但是这丝毫不会减少爱的真实感
but that doesn't make the love any less real.
可能你这样说是因为
Mm-hmm, perhaps you're saying this
在你的生命中从来没有遇见过真爱
because you've never met the love of your life.
事实上 我有的
I have, actually.
很多次
Many times.
好吧
Fine.
在我看来
It seems to me
在恋爱中你总是会给自己
that you always leave yourself an escape hatch
留条后路
in your relationships.
因为你害怕承诺
Because you're afraid of commitment.
分♥析♥的很好
Nice try.
但不是这样的
But no.
实际上 我会给每个我爱的人承诺
Actually, I commit to every person I love.
你跟一男人结婚
You marry a man
而又轻易地忘记你已跟他结婚
and then conveniently forget that you married him
因为你被卡瓦酒给迷醉了
because you got zonked on Kava Kava.
那导致你跟哈特金斯的关系终结
That compromises your relationship with Hodgins so that ends,
婚姻关系也随之结束
along with the marriage.
现在你说对那些被你伤了心
Now you say you have these intense feelings
的前情人又有强烈的感觉
for an ex-lover whose heart you've already broken.
你看不到这里潜在的灾难吗
Don't you see the potential disaster here?
听着 你说过 没有痛苦的可能
Look, you said that, without the possibility of pain,
就不可能有欢乐 真实的爱
there can be no joy, no real love.
我说过吗
I said that?
说的真好
That's beautiful.
听着
Look...
我不想再次伤害罗西
I don't want to hurt Roxie again.
那就不要 不要再伤害
Then don't. Don't.
把她的幸福放在首位
Put her welfare first.
让罗西自己决定
Let Roxie decide
她是否准备好开始这段感情
if she's ready to pursue this relationship.
好吧
Okay.
那要是她不想怎么办
And what if she doesn't?
那恐怕
Then I'm afraid
你就得带着那种痛苦过生活了
you'll have to live with that pain.
我暑假在约翰森·霍普金斯
I used a mass spectrometer
实习期间用过质谱仪
during my summer internship at Johns Hopkins.
我甚至还教过我的朋友怎么用呢
I even taught my friend how to use it.
太好了 那么接下来你应该学学
Excellent. Next you should learn
私人空间的概念
the concept of personal space.
你从斧子上发现什么了吗
What'd you get off the ax?
已经被松脂擦干净了
It was wiped clean with turpentine,
没有血迹
no signs of blood.
他也检查了把手
And he also checked the handle.
氯化钠还有气味
Sodium chloride and odorants.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表