我们从哪找起 -从大点的外屋开始吧
So where do we look first? -Start with the larger outbuildings.
走吧
Come on.
你不会伤害你喜欢的东西
You don't hurt the ones you love.
你不会把你喜欢的东西
You don't send the ones you love
送去给人娱乐最后死掉
to their death for entertainment.
你一定很讨厌这些家伙
You must really hate these guys.
确实是
I really do.
这是什么
What is it?
他们说那些狗一直撕咬到死去
He said that the dogs fight to their death,
我们早该料想到了
so we should have expected this.
这真是个大坟堆啊
It's a mass grave.
这些看起来全部都是狗骨头
These seem to be all dog bones,
但还有些其他的东西
but there's other stuff, too:
一些垃圾和赌注
some trash, betting slips.
我们会把这些都送回到杰佛逊研究室
We'll send it all back to the Jeffersonian.
看看能否根据那些赌注
See if we can trace the betting slips.
找到相关的人再指控他们
Find these people and charge them.
是的 我们这么做
Yes, that would make me feel a bit better
我会好受点
if we did that.
布斯探员
Agent Booth,
我们有发现
we found something.
很好 斗狗圈 人造草
Yup, dogfighting ring, the Astroturf.
这就像艾略特掌上电脑里的图片
It's just like the pictures on Elliot's PDA.
找到狗了吗
Find any dogs?
是的 事实上 还不少呢
Yes, quite a few, in fact.
趴下
Down.
他怎么做到的
How does he do that?
他是个驯狗师
He's a dog whisperer.
你就别学了
You didn't do anything.
斗狗圈
Dogfighting ring,
那里还有十几条死狗
there remains of a dozen dead dogs.
这些都发生在离你房♥子一百码远的地方
And you're gonna tell me all that happened
你不是想告诉我
a hundred yards from your house
你什么也不知道吧
and you had no idea what was going on?
我从来都没去过那个仓房♥
I never go to the barn.
我 我登了个广♥告♥出租了
I, uh, I ran an ad.
没有几个公♥司♥啊
Numbered company.
别告诉我 他们付你现金
Don't tell me. They pay cash,
而你却从来没见过你的房♥客
and you never met the tenant.
是的 据我所知 他们是用做仓库
That's right. As far as I know, they use it for storage.
怎么牵扯到艾略特医生的
How involved was Dr. Elliot?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
是他欠了你的钱
He owe you money
还是你想要个更大点的场子
or maybe you just wanted a bigger cut.
让我走或者请我律师来
Let me go or get me my lawyer.
不管怎么样
Whatever happened, you know what?
四天前你发飚了
Four days ago, you snapped.
你让一只受过训练的狗咬死了他
You had one of your trained dogs attack him.
四天前
Four days ago?
是的
Mm-hmm.
我是个钻井工 布斯探员
I'm a driller, Agent Booth.
我大部分时间在挖井
I dig wells mostly,
挖一些塔架的地基
some pylon holes.
四天前我在芝加哥的钻孔机研讨会上
Four days ago I was at an auger seminar in Chicago.
你能证明吗
Can you corroborate that?
机票和旅馆单据 大概有60个见证人
Airplane tickets, hotel receipts, about 60 eyewitnesses.
一般我是那些会议的中心人物
See, I'm kind of the life of the party at those things.
我知道怎么让大家过得愉快
I know how to organize a good time.
就像你知道怎么让斗狗变得愉快
Just like you know how to organize a dogfighting ring.
我对发生在那个仓房♥里的事情一无所知
I don't know anything about what goes on down at that barn.
别叫
Hey, stop that now.
请问 我能看下你的牙齿吗
Could I see your teeth, please?
不是像你这么做的
That's not how you do it. Sss.
趴下
Down.
趴下
Down.
不 对不上
No, it's not a match.
你做的模型就像灰姑娘的舞鞋
That mold you made, it's like Cinderella's slipper.
我对那个故事没研究 不过没错
That story never made sense to me, but yes.
停下来别叫
Hey, stop that now.
这不像看起来那么简单
It's not as easy as it looks.
趴下
Down.
这个对上了
It's a match.
你确定吗
Are you positive?
这就是咬死人的那只狗
This is the killer dog, yes.
抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, buddy.
十分抱歉 伙计
So sorry, buddy.
我需要特别注意些什么吗
Should I be looking out for anything in particular?
是的 多用点花言巧语
Yeah, flashy crap
你还可以把大粪卖♥♥给一个容易上当的小孩
you can sell to a gullible kid.
我没有要卖♥♥给你那辆车 是你要买♥♥的
I didn't sell you that car, you bought it.
你看到那些横着的凹坑了
You saw those horizontal scallops
但你还是想要
and you just had to have it.
我提醒过你看看发动机罩下面的
I suggested that you look under the hood,
但是你光坐在方向盘前面
but all you did was sit behind the wheel
制♥造♥嗡嗡的噪音
and make vroom-vroom noises.
我那时20岁
I was 20 years old.
都过了这么多年你还不是在怪我
All these years later you're still blaming me?
你现在可不是20岁 哈特金斯博士 省省吧
You're not 20 anymore, Dr. Hodgins, so cut it out.
听着
You know...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
我最近有很多麻烦事
I've just been having a lot of problems recently.
很遗憾听到这些
I'm sorry to hear that.
一个曾经和我一起在这工作的最好的朋友
My best friend who used to work here with me,
他卷入了一堆麻烦里
he got himself into a lot of trouble.
我很想念他
I really miss the guy.
哈特金斯博士
Dr. Hodgins...
安其拉你知道吧
You know, Angela?
她和我
She and I,
本来准备结婚的
we were engaged to be married,
还打算去南方
and, well, that went south, too.
那可真蹉跎
That's a lot to bear...
特别是你觉得你该对此负责的时候
especially if you feel responsible.
是啊
Yeah, I do.
我觉得都是我的错
I do feel responsible.
你不该跟我说这些
You shouldn't be talking to me.
对呀 对不起
Of course not. I'm sorry.
我的本意是
What I mean is,
我并不是你值得信赖的对象
I'm not the right person for you to confide in.
我明天就走了
This is my last day here.
我明天去亚利桑那州 那有挖掘的任务
I leave for a dig in Arizona tomorrow.
周围有很多人似乎都很喜欢你
There are people around here who seem to like you very much.
他们在乎你的喜乐
People who are concerned for your happiness.
这是什么
What's this?
电脑芯片
It's a computer chip.
主人把它植入宠物身体里面
Pet owners have them embedded in their animals
以防它们被偷或者走丢了
in case of theft or loss.
但是
But...
其实你知道的
you knew that,
对吧
didn't you?
我得知
I got a message
你有关于帕克的事情要告诉我
that you have something to tell me about Parker.
没错 你是对的
Uh, yeah, yeah. Uh, you we're right.
帕克受伤了
Parker is traumatized.
这和鸟巢里的手指头没有关系
Uh, it has nothing to do with the finger in the nest.
是因为女生才这样的
Um... he has a girl problem.
女生
Girl?
他才六岁 -没错
He's six. -Mm-hmm.
那个女生叫斯蒂芬妮·克莱德
The girl, her name's Stephanie Clyde.
她体格有些
Uh, she's somewhat
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表