Hi, alexa.
你好
How are you?
你怎么不去学代数
Shouldn't you be, like, studying algebra
学中文或者解决全球问题啊
Or chinese or solving the world's problems?
我给罗西助威呢
I'm cheering for royce.
他是守门员
He's the goalie.
上 上
Go! go!
我喜欢看橄榄球
I watch football.
那是更好的运动
You know, it's a better sport.
美国人的运动
It's american.
长曲棍球是印第安人发明的
Lacrosse was invented by the american indian.
没比这个更美国了
You can't get much more american than that.
你好
Hi.
老天 这次怎么了 -我只是在
Oh, god, what now? well, I'm just
思量你那个内部交易
Thinking about this whole insider trading thing.
我都告诉你了
I told you everything.
我在想那个卡尔 你知道
I'm thinking cal, you know,
给了你一个股市消息 你就清♥仓♥
Gives you a tip on a stock, you sell it,
你赚了200万 300万
You make $2 million, $3 million,
这让我产生了一些疑问
And, uh, it raises questions in my mind.
理查德是怎么知道
How did richard king find out
卡尔泄露了内部消息
That cal spilled insider knowledge?
没错 骨头
That's right, bones.
我不知道
I don't know.
那么 上周日和周二之间你在哪儿
Well, where were you between last sunday and tuesday night?
她是谁
Who is she?
不用猜疑 医生
Don't get jealous, doc.
回答问题
Just answer the question.
我在圣安东尼给一名三度烧伤的
I was in san antonio doing skin grafts
消防员做皮肤移植手术
On a firefighter with third-degree burns.
你有自己的飞机
You've got your own plane.
你有时间飞回来
You had time to fly back.
你真的很想让我相信是理查德杀了卡尔
You really want me to believe that richard king killed cal.
卡尔的尸体是被航♥空♥燃油焚烧的
Cal warren's remains were incinerated with aviation gas.
我没杀卡尔
I didn't kill cal.
知道吗 她老说谎
You know what, she lies a lot.
我想她根本不能帮忙
I don't think she can help it at all.
这是我律师的名片
Here's my lawyer's card.
她决定不配合了
Oh. she's decided not to cooperate.
不 我决定观看我儿子打曲棍球
No, I've decided to watch my son play lacrosse.
这是周二晚上的地表气温资料
Here's the surface weather for tuesday night
当天东北风将骨头吹到了树林里
When that nor'easter blew the bones into that tree.
那个红色大叉
Now, that red x,
就是那棵树
That's the tree. mm-hmm.
骨头势必是沿着这条矢量线运行
The bones must have traveled Along this vector.
根据大风的持续时间
Now, given the duration of the gust
以及地形障碍情况
And the terrain obstacles,
飞出点一定在这 还有这
Liftoff must have happened somewhere between here...
中间某处
And here.
那是在安妮皇后和肯特两县的边界
That's on the edge of queen anne's And kent county.
干得好 很棒的实验
Good job-- excellent experiment.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
该谢马克斯·布雷纳恩
Thank max brennan.
怎么样啊 马克斯
How's it going there, max?
今天下午是我和孩子们最后的共同时光
That's the last day with my kids this afternoon.
我被炒了
I'm toast.
凯解雇你了
Cam fired you, huh?
不不 是坦普解雇的我
No, no, tempe fired me.
别告诉我她没这个权
And don't tell me she hasn't got the authority,
相信我 因为我觉得我被炒了
Because, believe me, I feel fired.
很遗憾 马克斯
Sorry, max.
能问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
你 是不是 那个
You, are you, uh...
你跟我女儿上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping with my daughter?
没有
No.
为什么 你是同性恋
Why? are you gay?
不是
No.
她不够有魅力
Is she not attractive enough?
骨头很漂亮
Bones is beautiful.
是因为我
Is it because of me?
因为我杀了人 而且你我都情楚他活该
Because I killed one man, and we both know he deserved it.
好吧 别说了 马克斯
Right, just cut it out, max.
好吧 我会跟她谈
All right, I'll talk to her.
很可能谈不出什么结果 不过
Probably ain't gonna get anywhere with her, but...
我会跟她谈
I'll talk to her.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
为了她我希望你能那么做
And I want that for her.
我该走了
And now I got to go
给孩子们拿点可乐
Blow up some soda for some kids.
根据计算
Okay, according to the calculations,
骸骨肯定是从这里
The bones must have started out
附近吹出去的
From somewhere in this vicinity.
知道吗 骨头
You know something, bones?
做父亲很难啊
It's tough being a father.
帕克会好的
Parker will be fine.
同龄人还有周围环境
Peer groups and random environmental factors
比家庭重要多了
Are far more important than family.
那怎么会是好事
How's that a good thing?
过来这儿
Over here!
布斯探员 这里
Agent booth, over here.
这里肯定是尸体
This must have been where the...
被焚的地点
Body was burned.
你这么觉得
You think?
骨盆 胸骨
Pelvis... sternum.
枪伤从胸骨进入
Gunshot trauma to the sternal angle.
铅弹嵌入前部表面 这显示
The buckshot embedded in the anterior surface indicates
凶器是一把12口径猎枪
That the murder weapon was a 12-gauge shotgun.
我以为卡尔是被勒死的
I thought cal was strangled.
他是
He was.
被勒死 遭枪击 最后被烧掉
Strangled, shot and set on fire.
看来某人十分不希望他回家
Oh, someone wanted to make sure he didn't get home.
骨头 看那个家族徽章
Hey, bones, look at the family crest.
看起来某人是从金家的乡村别♥墅♥出来的
Looks like that someone came from king's country home.
金先生 我们想问问
Mr. king, we'd like to ask you
几个关于你家保姆的问题
A few questions about your nanny.
我 我真不知道
I, uh, i-i really don't see
我能帮你什么忙 布斯探员
How I can help you, agent booth.
这些事都是我妻子负责
My wife deals with the staff.
你有12口径猎枪吗
You own a 12-gauge shotgun?
有 好几把
Yeah, several.
你们可以检查
You're welcome to examine them.
两个月前
Two months ago,
卡尔给了一名投资者关于贵公♥司♥的内部消息
Cal gave an investor insider knowledge about your company.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
如果你知道呢
And if you had known?
我想我会试着开除他
I suppose I would have tried to fire him.
试着
Tried?
我想艾尔贝斯也许不会同意
Well, I don't think that elsbeth Would have allowed it.
为什么
Why?
是不是因为她跟他有染
Was she having an affair with him?
骨头 问得好啊
Oh, bones, such a good one.
你们二位该学着找重点
You two need to learn focus.
您说什么
Excuse me?
找重点 -找重点
Focus. focus.
无论是何理由指控我谋杀卡尔
Either accuse me of killing cal
比如他出♥卖♥♥♥了商业机密
Because he betrayed business secrets
或是他跟我妻子上♥床♥
Or because he had sex with my wife,
一旦你们选好理由
And then once you've chosen,
请与我的律师联♥系♥
Then contact my lawyers.
我比较倾向于商业动机
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表