回头见
See you around.
这对他来说很痛苦
He's taking it hard.
在查看来
The way chuck sees it,
是帕特丽夏把他介绍给了上帝 上帝拯救了他
Patricia introduced him to god, and god saved his life.
给了他生命的意义 让他加入了社团
Gave him focus, made him part of a community.
你们有个叫做JP的教友吗
Do you have a congregant called jp?
有
Yes.
你能指出是谁吗
Could you point him out to us, please?
牧师的死亡还是难以置信
It's still hard to believe the pastor's gone.
我知道她游泳游得不错
I understand she was one hell of a swimmer.
布斯 我在看你给我的照片
Hey, booth, I'm looking at these pictures you gave me,
那些身体语言和面部表情
And body language and facial expressions tell some
在讲述着有趣的故事
Very interesting stories.
告诉我你看到的
Why don't you give me your insights?
她每天都游泳
She swam every single day. yeah.
但你肯定不是要这些信息
But you don't need me for that insight.
问问别人吧
Ask anybody.
他与其他成员保持距离
He holds himself separate from the congregation.
你觉得这意味着什么
What do you think that means?
你成为这个教会的教♥徒♥多久了
How long have you been a member of the inclusion church?
6个月吧
Well, I joined about six months ago.
那他是比较晚来的了 是吧
Oh. he's a latecomer to the church, huh?
不错哦
That's a good one.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了分享经历
For sharing that.
加入教会的理由还需要撒谎吗
Why would anybody lie about when they joined a church?
那么你是因为什么加入教会
So what brought you to the church?
我曾经酗酒
I had a drinking problem,
让我吃够法律的苦头
Which gave me problems with the law,
吃够婚姻的苦头
Which gave me marital problems.
你因故意伤人
You served two years
服了整整两年刑
Less a day for assault.
我出狱之后想要回我的老婆
When I got out of jail, I wanted my wife back.
要回我的生活
I wanted my life back.
看起来
Uh... it doesn't look
和她老婆进展的不怎么样
Like things are going so great with the wife.
你和你妻子又生活在一起了吗
Are you living with your wife again?
在丽塔彻底相信我前
I got a ways to go
我还有很长的路要走 你懂吗
Before rita trusts me whole hog, you know?
另外 她并不在意我的宗教信仰
Plus, she's not that excited about the religious aspect.
为什么FBI会对一个牧师的溺死感兴趣
Why is the fbi interested in a pastor drowning?
牧师溺死的方式可不只那么简单
Well, there's more than one way for a person to drown.
你总叫她牧师吗
Did you always call her "pastor"?
我还能叫她什么
What else would I call her?
还是我 JP
Hey, it's jp again.
非常抱歉 我 我想你
I'm sorry. i... I miss you.
我要见你
I need to see you.
非常重要
It's important.
我真的需要你 帕蒂 给我回电♥话♥吧
I really need you, patty. please call.
求你了
Please.
你们搞错了
You got it all wrong.
不是你们想的那样
That call is not what you're thinking.
我是为了丽塔给牧师打电♥话♥的
I was calling the pastor about rita.
真的吗
Really?
等等
Oh. hold on a minute.
看最后一张照片
Look at the last photo.
他知道的
He knew.
你不能因一张照片就断定
You can't tell that from a photo.
什么 我没听清
I beg your pardon?
我可以
I can.
他知道她以前是个男人
He knew that she used to be a man.
照片上没显示啊
It doesn't show in the photographs.
你知道我说的吗
You know what I'm saying?
关于帕特丽夏的前身
About what patricia was before?
我说过他知道的
I told you he knew.
当你发现帕特丽夏不是个真正的女人时
What was your reaction when you found out
你的反应是什么
That pastor patricia wasn't a real woman?
别说帕蒂不是个真正的女人
Don't say patty wasn't a real woman.
这显得你很优幼稚
It makes you sound ignorant.
这个牧师生活在你和你的妻子之间
The pastor came between you and your wife,
但她却是个谎言
But she was living a lie.
你失去了你的时间与信仰
You lost your manhood and your religion
和你的梦想 还有什么
All in one go. or what?
难道监狱生活只是让你开了开眼界
Did prison just widen your tastes?
你故意这么说
You're just pretending to be a jerk
来惹恼这家伙 是吧
To get a rise out of this guy, right?
我本没想和帕特丽夏发展感情
I didn't want to develop feelings for patricia,
但确实发展了 也并没有
But I did, and that didn't change
随着她告诉我她的过去而改变
When she told me who she used to be.
她以前是谁
Who did she used to be?
你想知道什么 名字 我不知道
What do you want, a name? I don't know.
我没问过 难道你们不能从
I never asked. can't you look it up on some legal
名字变更记录上查到吗
Name change form?
如果你见过帕蒂 你就会明白我所知道的
If you'd have ever met patty, you'd know what I know.
上帝知道的 她知道的
What god knows. what she knew.
她不曾是个男人
She was not a man.
是的 从这张画上 我相信他 布斯
yeah. i'm with his on this, booth
骨髓和残余肝脏含有很高含量的
Bone marrow and liver remnants contain high concentrations
乙炔雌激素 安宫黄体酮
Of ethinyl estradiol, medroxyprogesterone acetate
安体舒通 这是抗雄激素类药
And spironolactone, which is an anti-androgen.
激素取代疗法
Hormone replacement therapy.
骨质很健康
Very healthy bone mass.
富含钙与维生素D
High percentages of calcium and vitamin d.
表明他是
Which indicates...
一个很注重健康的人
A health nut.
毒物检测显示有黄热病疫苗 甲乙肝炎疫苗
Tox screen shows stamaril, havrix monodose and engerix-b.
接种疫苗
Vaccinations?
黄热病 甲肝 乙肝
Yellow fever, hep a and hep b.
都是远东旅行必要的接种疫苗
All necessary for traveling to the far east.
你知道只有
Did you know that only
20%的美国人有护照吗
20% of americans have passports?
不是无关紧要的
That's not irrelevant.
可能那是为什么没有任何记录 关于这个
Perhaps that's why there's no record of this
男人
Guy...
女人的变性手术
Woman... having a sex change.
如你所知 这可能发生在泰国
It could have happened in, you know, thailand.
非常好 奈杰儿·默里先生
Very good, mr. nigel-murray.
虽然这推测不是我们在实验室里做出来的
Though conjecture is not really what we do here in the lab.
但是
So...
做得非常好 奈杰儿·默里先生
But very good, mr. nigel-murray.
我能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
难道我能拒绝吗
Oh... is there any way to say no?
我的前任
Whatever happened to whoever it was
发生了什么
Who used to work here before me?
他协助了一个连环杀手
He joined forces with a serial killer
那人专食一个
Who was the last in a long line of cannibalistic murderers
秘密社团里各个成员的肉
Specializing in knocking off members of secret societies
并拼接起他们的骨骼
And building skeletons out of their body parts.
希望这些不会发生在我身上
Wow. I hope that doesn't happen to me.
那么他不会再回来了
So he's not coming back?
不会
No.
他的余生已经被关起来了
He's locked up for the rest of his life.
但我们仍很喜欢他
But we all still like him.
打扰了
Excuse me.
你好 你好 你好
Hmm. hello, hello, hello.
你熟悉这样的表达方式吗
Are you familiar with the expression,
前路险阻
"that's way too much car for you"?
我相信是对我们中的一个人说的 是的 先生
I believe that's one of ours, actually, sir. yes.
我给你们看样东西
I want to show you something.
我想给 你 看样东西
I want to show you something.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表