布斯
Booth.
法证科鉴定出了
Your forensic techs got an ID
钱袋上指纹的身份
for the fingerprint on the money bag.
是斯缇格曼还是珀格缇的
Is it Stegman or Pongetti?
是斯缇格曼 可不是你想的那位
Stegman, but not the one you're thinking of.
他儿子吗 -不 是他老婆
The son?Nope, the wife.
指纹属于莉莉·斯缇格曼
The fingerprint belongs to Lily Stegman.
谢谢
Thanks.
指纹属于莉莉·斯缇格曼
The fingerprints belong to Lily Stegman.
我们知道 是因为她是个老师
We know that because she works with kids.
她表现的像从未见过那钱一样
She acted like she'd never seen that money before.
那她是撒谎咯
Well, she was lying.
布斯
Booth...
骨头 我们走 干正事去吧
Bones, let's just go and do our work.
我以为他是保罗的父亲 我从没伤害过他
I thought he's Paul's fater.I would never hurt him.
我们在钱上找到了你指纹
We found your fingerprints on the money.
你能解释一下吗
Can you explain that?
我很羞愧
I'm ashamed.
不管你羞愧什么 相信我
Well, whatever you're ashamed of, believe me,
都比杀人好
murder is worse.
吉姆走后那天
The day after Jim--
我们以为的那个吉姆
the man we thought was Jim--
他消失后那天 寄来个他的包裹
the day after he disappeared, a package arrived for him.
可他一直没回来
When he didn't come back,
我就开始想 他是不是想让我们打开
I started to think he meant for us to open it.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
不 我明白的
No, I understand.
他走了
He's gone;
而这包裹一直在
it's sitting there.
也许他就是想让你们打开
Maybe he meant for you to have it.
对 -另外
Yes.Plus...
你有一家人需要照顾
you have a family to take care of.
为了家人 我们什么都愿意做
We do whatever we can for family.
我就打开了包裹
I opened it;it was
里面全是现金
full of cash.
还有张字条
And... a note.
写着"吉姆 帮我个大忙"
"Jim, do me a big favor.
"在我回来取前 替我保管这个"
"Hold on to this until I can get it back from you.
"需要时尽管用 'P'"
Help yourself to whatever you need, P."
"P"就是珀格缇
"P"-- Pongetti.
我知道 我该打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I know I should have called
你们来时 我也该坦白
the police, and when you came I should have told you,
可那时
but by then...
你需要那钱
You needed the money,
而且某种意义上 你觉得接受那老家伙
and in a way,you felt like you earned it
钱就算你赚来的
for taking that old man in.
都是为了家人
Family.
我教书赚的那点 连账单都快付不起了
My teaching salary barely pays the bills,
而且我们正想再要个孩子
and we're trying to have another child.
这么说
So you were
是你把钱藏到除尘器里的
the one that hid the money in the dust trap thing?
对
Yes.
你丈夫知道什么吗
What does your husband know?
他什么也不知道 我保证
Nothing, I promise.
她可能是为了保护他
She could just be protecting him.
我确实是 通过不让他知道找到的钱
I am, by not letting him know about the money you found...
还有其余的钱
or the... rest of it.
其余的钱
The rest of it?
还有别的钱
There's more?
我把它放到了家庭保险箱里
Yes, I put it into our safety deposit box.
好吧 还有多少
Okay, how much?
15万美元
$150,000.
我想事情是这样的
So I figure what happened is that
珀格缇通过非法手段賺取的钱财
Pongetti got his cash in some, you know, illegal way,
可能招致杀身之祸
maybe in a way that could get him killed.
斯缇格曼呢 正打算去看儿子
Stegman-- he's about to go visit his son.
所以珀格缇出于安全考虑 把钱寄给朋友
So Pongetti sends the cash to his friend for safety.
后来斯缇格曼被杀 为拿回那钱
Then Stegman gets killed,so to go get that cash,
珀格缇决定冒充斯缇格曼
Pongetti decides to prd to be Stegman.
人们有时的决定真是愚蠢又不理智
People make stupid, irrational decisions.
布雷纳恩
Brennan.
他们只是从心出发 骨头
They act from the heart sometimes, Bones.
这又不是犯罪
It's not a crime.
好吧 我马上过去
Okay, I'll be right there.
凯要我去
Cam needs me.
你好
Hello.
布雷纳恩博士
Dr. Brennan.
我不想让你认为这是场调解会
I don't want you to think this is an intervention.
我不知道那什么意思
I don't know what that means.
调解会就是一群互相喜爱的人
An intervention is when a group of loved ones bands together
帮助对方度过难关的团体
to help one of their own make a difficult decision.
这么说 这就是个调解会
Oh,then it is an intervention.
你俩喜欢我吗
Are you my loved ones?
跟杰德·布斯谈话后 我很担心
I was troubled by a conversation I had with Jared Booth.
小甜甜来找我
Sweets came to me with some theories
说了些布斯的家庭生活 还都说中了
about Booth's family life,and he pretty much nailed it.
说中了什么
Nailed what?
坐下
Sit down.
布斯和杰德是一个
Booth and Jared are children
滥用暴♥力♥还酗酒的父亲的孩子
of a physically abusive,alcoholic father.
布斯一直在替杰德摆平麻烦
Booth's been digging Jared out of trouble
从他们还是孩子起就这样
since they were kids.
杰德总是满面春光
Jared always comes up smelling like a rose
而布斯成了替罪羊
and Booth takes the hit.
他在剥夺他弟弟承担起责任
He's denying his brother the opportunity
从错误中学习的机会
to take responsibility and learn from his own mistakes.
你没证据证明
You have no evidence of that.
我认识布斯兄弟十五年了
I've known the Booth boys for 15 years.
可是
Now,
保护弟弟
i-it's natural to be protective
是自然而然的事
of a younger sibling.
当然 杰德是成年人了
Of course,Jared is a grown man--
聪明 有才华 能干的成年人
an intelligent,talented, capable adult.
我非常喜欢他
I like him very much.
对 行了 别说了
Yeah, well, cut it out.
布斯不应该被
Booth shouldn't be threatened
他弟弟更成功的事实吓倒
by the fact that his brother is more successful.
我敢肯定 不管布斯
I am absolutely certain that however it is
是否在那起受贿案中名誉扫地
Booth lost all the credit for that RICO bust,
那都是为了杰德
it's because of Jared.
我们都是科学家 是吧
We're all scientists here,right?
好吧 你不是
Well... not you.
你有证据吗
What is your evidence?
这个如何呢 上次
How about this?The last time
我告诉布斯 我对杰德的看法
I told Booth what I thought of Jared,
他六个月没跟我说话
he didn't speak to me for six months.
真是奇闻异事
That is an anecdote.
我们得说也许找到了证据
We're saying maybe Booth deserves the benefit
我们才能相信布斯的清白
of the doubt here until all the evidence is in.
证据
Evidence.
有证据我才满意
I am comfortable with evidence.
好吧
Okay,
给你些证据
here's some evidence.
杀死斯缇格曼跟珀格缇的子弹
The bullets that killed both Stegman and Pongetti
来自同一把枪
were fired from the same gun.
就是说 他们是被一个人杀的
Which suggests they were killed by the same person.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我该告诉布斯吗
Should I tell Booth?
不 我来吧
No, I'll do it.
谢谢你能来 杰德
Thanks for coming, Jared.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表