不必了 我懂了
No, no, I get the point.
我谁都讨厌
I just hate everyone.
所以呢
So, what?
要不要密集治疗 下点猛药
Intense therapy, heavy medication?
不 恨人没有什么不对的的
No. I'm good with the hate.
你确定
Are you serious?
是
Yeah, I am.
你的状态很好
You're doing fine.
我愤世嫉俗
Um... I hate everyone.
你在应对 这是应对技巧
You're coping. It's a coping technique.
积极应对是好的
Coping's good.
你的学历是网上买♥♥的吗
Did you get your degree on the Internet?
给我看看你的毕业证书
Let me see your diploma.
你在工作
You're working.
你的生活很有目的
You're living a life of purpose.
你没有背弃你的朋友
You haven't turned your back on your friends.
除了我恨他们以外
Except I hate them all.
你很独♥立♥并且富有 对吧
You're independently wealthy, right?
你并不需要工作
You don't have to work.
但你自己选择
And yet you choose
跟你讨厌的人待在一起
to stay with the people you hate.
我完全是在犯傻
Which makes me completely nuts.
你只是把偏执的看待这个世界
No, you've replaced one way of seeing the world--
妄想症
paranoia--
憎恨人世而已
with another: misanthropy.
不久你就会把憎恨人世换成更好一点的办法
Soon you'll replace misanthropy with something nicer,
但就现在而言
but for now,
暂时性的 我很满意你的应对技巧
temporarily, I'm satisfied with your coping technique.
我仇恨别人的应对技巧?
My coping technique of hate?
对
Correct.
那么
So...
你现在是我的医生吗
are you, like, my therapist now, or...?
不 我们是同事
No, we work together.
很好 工作见
Great. See ya at work.
罗比·蒂蒙斯说
Robbie Timmons gave a statement.
安德鲁·霍普让狗攻击赛思·艾略特
Andrew Hopp set the dog on Seth Elliot.
很明显艾略特发现
Apparently Elliot was furious
他给蒂蒙斯的狗
when he found out the dog he'd given to Timmons
被拿去斗狗之后勃然大怒
was used in dogfighting.
艾略特照下所有照片 想交给警方
Dr. Elliot took all the photos to turn into the police.
安德鲁·霍普会失去他的主要经济来源
Andrew Hopp would have lost his main source of income.
那他就会从医学院退学
He would have been forced to leave medical school.
那其他来斗狗的人呢
What about the rest of the people in the dogfighting ring?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我们会查到的
We'll round them up.
那么
So...
你有什么收获
What do you got there?
我打算收养里普利了
Well, I've decided to adopt Ripley.
骨头 -我已经联♥系♥了一个专业溜狗的人
Bones... I've already contacted a dog walker
还有狗托所 我出差的时候
and a doggie day care place, and my dad will take him
我爸爸会照顾他
when I leave town.
我弄了个小狗牌
I got a little tag.
看见没
See?
里普利·布雷纳恩
Ripley Brennan.
它被处死了
He was put down.
什么
What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
它杀了人 他们不得不处死它
He killed someone, and they had to put him down.
这不是它的错
It wasn't Ripley's fault.
是它主人指使的
People made him do what he did.
我知道 我也很遗憾
I know. I'm sorry.
你也能看出来它条好狗
You can tell he's a good-natured dog.
他们把它处死了吗
They put him down?
是
Yeah.
该死
Damn it.
骨头 我很遗憾
Bones, I'm sorry.
他们怎么处理它的尸体
What are they going to do with his remains?
布斯
Hey, Booth?
让我来吧
Can I do that?
你行吗
You sure?
你挖那么久了
Yeah. You dug it.
好
Yeah.
小甜甜还在帮你照顾帕克吗
So did Sweets help you with Parker?
是
Yeah.
我告诉帕克偶尔逃跑也不错
I told Parker that it's best just to walk away sometimes.
偶尔?
What, sometimes?
一直逃跑不好吗
Isn't it always better to walk away?
你知道吗 这狗如果没有被强迫去打架
You know, this dog would still be alive
它现在还活着
if he wasn't forced to fight.
我告诉他自己的事情可以逃跑
I told him to walk away if it's for himself,
而为别人揭竿而起
and to stand up and fight if it's for someone else.
我不知道
I don't know
这么说对不对
if that was the right thing to say, but...
你是个很棒的父亲
You're a very good father.
你想说点什么吗
So, do you want to say something?
嗯
Well...
我觉得里普利是被不公正的杀死的
I feel that this dog, Ripley, paid a price that was unfair.
这不能怪我
It's not my fault.
骨头 你为什么跟我谈这
Bones, why are you talking to me?
这只有你
You're the only one here.
跟造物主 上帝 或者里普利说吧
Talk to the universe... or God or Ripley.
我不信神
I don't believe in God.
上帝反过来拼就是狗狗
Well, God spelled backwards is "dog."
里普利也已经死了
And Ripley is dead.
而且它还是只狗
Plus, he's a dog,
而且也不怎么会说话
with, you know... limited vocabulary skills.
骨头
Bones, just...
说自己想说的
Speak from your heart
我代表整个人类
On behalf of humankind,
全宇宙 为发生在里普利
universe, I'd like to apologize
身上的事情道歉
for what happened to Ripley.
它从小是只可爱的小狗
He was born a cute little puppy...
收养它的人们
and then the people who adopted him
一度因为愚蠢 不知道它会长大
wanted to kill him because they were too stupid
而想杀了它
to realize that he would grow into a big dog.
不错
That's good.
里普利是条好狗
Ripley was a good dog.
它不想去打架的
He didn't want to fight.
它那么做仅仅是为了取悦它的主人
But he did it to please his master.
它并不想攻击人类
He didn't want to attack a human being,
它那么做仅仅是为了取悦它的主人
but he did it to please his master.
这不是里普利的错
You know, it wasn't Ripley's fault
只因为它的主人太残忍♥自私
that his master was cruel and selfish.
和其他狗一样 里普利只看到人性好的一面
Like all dogs, Ripley only saw the good in people.
狗狗们都这样
Dogs are like that.
人们应该向他们学习
People should take a lesson.
我说完了
It's enough.
没错 它是条好狗 喂
Yeah. As much as any good dog. hey.
但愿即使它不太会说 也能听得懂
We could hope for even with limited vocabulary, he understands, okay?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表