记得好清楚
That's specific.
我们得做摄制
We had to shoot wraparounds.
过了9点20就要计入加班费
9:20 would have put us into time-and-a-half,
所以我把插头拔了
So I pulled the plug. I was, uh...
星期六早上我本该载他去宣传会
I was supposed to pick him up on saturday morning for the promos
我们在摄制 敲门但没人应
We were shooting; knocked on the door, wasn't there.
皮特打给我 我打给亚瑟 我们取消了摄制
Pete called me, and I called arthur, we cancelled the shoot.
没人关心他的消失
No one was worried that he disappeared?
比尔跟我有点小的争执
Bill and I had a small disagreement
星期五晚上
Friday night.
他想回去看他孩子
He wanted to go visit his kid
去大学 但我们有个摄制行程
At college, but we had a shoot scheduled.
电视宣传会 -有人听到你们争执吗
Promos. anyone else hear this argument?
没有 私下的争执
No. it was personal.
我们会避开员工
We walked away from the crew.
事实上 吵的很大声 朗先生
Actually, it was, uh, it was pretty loud, mr. lang.
欧拉克先生威胁要辞职
Mr. o'roarke threatened to quit.
他只是有点泄气 所以我并不担心
He was just blowing off steam. that's why I wasn't worried.
我明白他只是和阿曼达去看孩子了
Figured he'd just gone off with amanda to see the kid.
这是个受欢迎的节目
This is a popular show.
大概值几百万美元 对吗
It's probably worth millions of dollars, am I right?
你干嘛这么问 -像这种情况
Why do you ask? well, money like that,
你必须给你的明星投很高的保险
You must insure your star for quite a bit.
当然 但我想你理解错了
Of course, but I think you're taking this all wrong.
比尔跟我是好朋友
See, bill and I were best friends.
我一直都一起打网球 我们
We played tennis together all the time, we...
如果他辞职了
If he quit,
你将要失去一切
You'd lose everything.
如果他死了
And if he was found dead,
你能得到一笔不错的收入
You'd end up with a nice payout.
是吗
Wouldn't you?
你为什么不给
Why don't you get
布斯探员所要的 皮特
Agent booth everything he needs, pete?
我想我该叫我的律师过来
I believe I should call my attorney.
亚瑟·朗通过他的律师之口讲
Arthur lang will only talk through his attorney,
整个周末他都在大西洋城玩基诺
Who says he was in atlantic city all weekend playing keno.
我们在确认他的不在场证据
We're checking out his story.
他可以雇个职业杀手
He could've hired a hit man.
不 这不是杀手干的 这是私人恩怨
No, this was not a contract job, this was personal and violent.
好了 小甜甜正要上来
Okay, sweets is on his way up
他带来的真人秀带子说不定能找到那个复仇者
With the show tapes to profile for a revenge killer.
好了 待会见
Okay, see you later.
骨头 等一下 你要去哪
Whoa, bones, wait a second. where you going?
我想也许我们可以 你知道的 帮小甜甜忙
I thought maybe we could, you know, help out sweets.
看电影
To a film.
这比电影好多了
Oh, this is much better than a movie.
几个小时看很棒的录像带
Hours of fascinating video.
深海焊接工 很棒的故事
Hey, great stories for the deep-sea welder.
其实 我要跟一个植物学家去看电影
Actually, I'm going to the film with a botanist.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你把马克甩了
You dumped mark.
太糟了 我蛮喜欢那个家伙的
It's too bad, I kind of liked the guy.
没有 我没甩掉马克 他们两个我都见
No, I didn't dump mark, I'm seeing both of them.
同时?
At the same time?
马克跟我有身体上的接触
Mark and I have a physical connection.
那个植物学家 尽管很出色 很迷人 只是
The botanist, while brilliant and fascinating, just...
只是那方面不合我胃口
Just doesn't appeal to me in that way.
好 你说的那些一夫一妻制的话都是狗屁
Okay, so all that stuff you said about monogamy being unnatural,
你只是在找借口
You're just making excuses.
我才没找借口
I do not make excuses.
只有心虚的人才会找借口
Only people who are ashamed make excuses.
骨头 同时约会两个男的
Bones, two guys at the same time,
这不对
It's not right.
我是说 所以才会有两个男人的对决
I mean, that's why they invented dueling.
你怎么能 -你们准备好了吗
How can you...? -hey, you guys ready?
我知道自己在做什么 布斯
I know what I'm doing, booth.
我的直觉告诉我 你在凭直觉做事
My gut says you're going with your gut on this one,
我们都知道那会怎么收场
And we all know how that ends up.
那不好 -做事前
Not good. -uh, is there something
我们是有什么事要讨论吗
We need to discuss before getting to work?
没有 没有
No, no.
找到什么新的线索就打给我吧
Just call me when you find something of value.
没有 没事
No, it's nothing.
只是 她有个约会
It's just, she's got a date.
你感觉怎么样
Oh. and how do you feel about that?
不关我的事吧 去看下那个录像带
It's not about me, okay? let's go look at those videos.
你知道这里有多好闻吗
Do you have any idea how good it smells in here?
是水甲醛 很高兴你喜欢
It's eau de formaldehyde, glad you like it.
在颅骨底部有些细微骨裂
There are hairline fractures at the base of the skull.
可能是把照片塞进喉咙时造成的
Probably made when the photo was jammed down his throat.
哈特金斯博士大概能找出些微粒来
Dr. hodgins could probably pull some particulates.
很好
Very good.
我喜欢做这个 我男朋友觉得很不可思议
My boyfriend thinks it's weird that I love doing this.
但我觉得他喜欢手风琴才是不可思议
But I think it's weird that he loves the accordion.
我赞同
I'm with you there.
布雷纳恩博士 一直是我的偶像
Dr. brennan is my hero, always has been.
我只是 我希望她能喜欢 喜欢我
I just, I hope she loves-- she likes me.
很好
Well, bonjour.
临死前的腰间椎骨骨折
Ante-mortem fractures to the lumbar vertebrae.
也许两个星期前
Maybe two weeks old.
找下是什么原因造成的
Try to find what caused it. on it.
只是 布雷纳恩博士跟我喜好一样
It's just, dr. brennan and I are, like, the same, you know?
我们只是 我们明白死人不会顶嘴
We just, we understand that the dead don't talk back
或很冷的时候想开窗
Or want the window open when it's freezing out
对你烧的菜找茬 或在坐便器上尿尿
Or pick at your plate or pee on the toilet seat...
你可以保持下关于你自己的
You might want to keep a little mystery
神秘感
About yourself.
当然
Sure.
但你会替我说好话的吧
But you're gonna put in a good word for me, right?
如果我能留在这儿 难道不有趣吗
I mean, wouldn't it be fun if I were here forever?
是的
Yeah.
轻微的摩擦痕迹
Brush abrasions.
可以把药签递给我吗
Can you hand me a swab?
在这个照片里我找到了些有用的东西
I managed to get some usable pieces of that photo.
只是些碎片 但是这个开始
Just fragments, but it's a start.
好的 -我用了红外摄像机
Okay. -I used an infrared camera
我把所有可见光给排除掉
And I excluded all the visible light.
如果让我猜
If I had to take a guess,
我想真♥相♥就要大白了
I'd say the mystery couple were knocking boots.
我总是欣赏你的临床评估
I always love your clinical assessments.
对不起 我很抱歉 -对不起?
Sorry. I'm so sorry. "sorry"?!
但什么都没发生
But nothing was gonna happen.
什么都没发生? -什么都没
Nothing was gonna happen? -nothing...
你只穿了 -别
You're in your under... -don't!
天呐 求你别哭
Oh, god, please don't cry.
别哭 你只穿了内♥裤♥
Don't cry? you're in your underwear.
不要哭
Don't cry.
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to...
我错过什么了
What'd I miss?
六个男人在哭 两个坚称他们迷失了
Six men crying, two insisting they'd gotten lost,
其它四个说自己想告诉可怜的小姑娘
And four saying they were trying to show the poor, young woman
网络是多么的危险
How dangerous the internet could be.
圣人的游♥行♥
Wow, parade of saints, huh?
有预谋的凶杀
The murder was premeditated
是充满愤怒的 而不是在表演
And filled with rage, not the act
表演某人的道歉或羞愧
Of someone apologetic or ashamed.
有发现任何蛛丝马迹吗
Did you find any rage?
我知道你在心理治疗方面
Well, I know you don't have the benefit of years
好几年没有突破 但是
Of psychological training, but, uh,
来看下吉姆·刀德
Check out one jim dodd.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表