埃迪森太太表示 杰瑞德并没有真的喜欢你
Well, mrs. addison said that jared wasn't really All that interested In you.
她是不是说是我追求杰瑞德在先的
She said that I was pursuing jared, didn't she?
事实是 杰瑞德想要娶我
Fact is, jared wanted to marry me.
研究表明 在美国45%的成功婚姻中
One study showed that in 45%f successful american marriages,
老婆都比丈夫大5岁
The woman was at least five years older than her husband.
年长的女人 性经验比较丰富还会约束比较少
Older women are sexually experienced and less inhibited.
年轻的男人 有比较强的性♥欲♥望还有性♥交♥时间长
Unger men have A greater sex drive and theyan keep up.
对于年长的女人 我有点了解
I know quite a bit about older women.
跟我同居的那个女人26岁 所以
The woman I lived with was 26, so...
不好意思
Sorry.
你们怎么认识的
So, how did you meet?
我在我儿子的花店还有苗圃帮忙
Well, I help out my son at his florist shop and nursery,
杰瑞德过来买♥♥兰花给他妈妈
And jared came in to buy an orchid for his mother.
他当时很不安
He was full of anxiety.
布斯 有可能是因为细菌
Probably about microbes, booth.
害怕有细菌?
Afraid ogerms?
我包了一束兰花
I pied out an orchid,
然后拿到他车上 他当时很感激我
And I took it out to his car, and he was very appreciative.
我只是觉得他很可爱
And I thought he was just adorable.
所以我邀请他吃晚餐 然后顺理成章地
So I asked him out to dinner, and the rest is history.
他爱上我 然后我答应跟他交往
He fell in love with me, and I responded.
杰瑞德的妈妈认为他在酒店写书
Jared's mother thought he was at the hotel
但并没有纪录显示他入住酒店
Writing his bookbut thers no record of him checking in.
他有入住酒店 但是为了开会
He was at the hotel, but for a conference.
对 他是科幻小说作家
Right, the science fiction writers.
不是 是因为行为改造
No, for behavior modification.
如果他是在尝试克服
If he was trying to overcome...
如果他是在尝试克服他的精神问题
If he was trying to overcome His psychological issues, that might
那可能会威胁到她 -你有在身边支持他吗
Have threatened her. -with your support?
当然
Of cours
我只想什么对杰瑞德是最好的
Look, I only wanted what was best for jared.
我不是个疯子
I'm not a crazy person.
我仔细观察过所以骨骼 但还是找不到死因
I look at the mains over and or And I can't find any cause of death.
找不到头颅 我们可能永远也找不到死因
Without the head, we may never discover cause of death.
找不到死因 那我们就更不可能破案了
And without cause of death, it's much less likely That we'll solve the crime.
右掌骨最后两根指头上的骨折
This fracture on the right metacarpal In the last two fingers
叫做贝奈特骨折(拳击者骨折)
"the boxer's fracture."
如果你重击别人但没有把手腕伸直的话 就会这样
It happens if you slug someone Without keeping your wrist dead straight,
所以
So...
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
小的时候 我参加过金手套奖比赛
I fought golden gloves when I was a kid.
你可以给我的手拍个X光片
You x-ray my hand,
跟这具尸体没啥区别
It don't look much different than this.
布雷先生 我不希望任何人
I don't expect anyone
活在扎克的阴影里
To live up to zack's standards, mr. bray,
但这次你做的很好
But that is extremely good work.
布雷先生 你曾经有跟年长超过自己
Mr. bray, Have you ever conducted a sexual relationship
20岁的女人发生过性关系吗
With a woman over 20 years older than yourself?
我这样问是因为 从人类学上讲
I ask because, anthropologically speaking,
年轻男性生理上的需要与性早熟
There's a correlation Between physically aggressive young males
之间有关联
And sexual precocity.
布雷纳恩医生 我很肯定你没有年长我20岁吧
I'm pretty sure You aren't any 20 years older than me, dr. brennan.
这跟我年龄有什么关系吗
Why would my age be relevant?
贝奈特骨折 做的很好
Very good work on the boxer's fracture.
你给我带什么来了 哈特金斯
What'd you bring me, Hodgins?
解出这个式子
Try and figure this one out.
一个定理的本身难以解答的原因是
A lemma on its own is difficult to solve
解答会根据是否有
Because the solution changes dependent upon whether or not
随后条件的附加而改变
The subsequent proposition is auxiliary or subsidiary.
那我就赢了
So, I got you beat, right?
那我就是实验室之王
Yeah, that makes me king of the...
那我就是胜方了
That-that makes me king.
扎克 总有一天我们会把你弄出去的
We're gonna get you out of here someday, Zack,
到那时 你又是实验室之王了
And you can be king again.
我知道你在骗我 让我安心
I know you're lying to make me feel better
全无恶意
And not to be malicious.
要不要听听我们手头上的案子
Want to hear about the case we're working on now?
肢解成12块的尸体
Body in 12 pieces. like this
没有头
No head.
那就是13块
So, 13 pieces.
线性函数
The linear functional
在代入黎兹表示定理前时是有界函数
Must be bounded before you apply the riesz representation.
什么
What?
微分算子的特征多项式
The characteristic polynomial of a differential operator
和矩阵的特征多项式
Is not the same thing as the characteristic polynomial
不一样
Of a matrix.
你解出来了?
You solved it?
是的
Yes.
我是疯人院之王
I'm king of the loony bin.
对 你是的
Yeah, you are.
我有个主意
Hey, I got an idea.
我把案子的文件给你
I'm gonna leave the case file with you.
这是目前所有的X光片 所有的数据
It's got all the x rays far, all the data.
或者你能找到我们遗漏的细节
Maybe you'll find something we missed, huh?
我以前那样干过很多次
I've done that many times in the past.
安琪拉说你和她分手了
Angela says you and she aren't together anymore.
嗯 就如你听到的
Yeah, you know.
你很不好受吧 我真难过
I'm sorry things are going badly for you
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
我最好的朋友关在疯人院里
My best friend is locked in a loony bin,
戴着厚手套 因为他炸伤了他的手
Wearing gloves because he blew up his own hands
他却还为我感到难过
And he feels sorry for me.
泥浆没有危险 没有腐蚀性
Mud is not dangerous, mud's not toxic,
没有毒性 不会伤害你
Mud is not poisonous, mud will not hurt you.
你们要做的就是把手放入水桶
Now, what you're gonna do is you're gonna dip your hand
把泥浆搅匀
In the bucket and you're gonna mix it around.
赶紧做
Do it!
你怎么想象到他们遭受的精神压力
you couldn't image how.. we don't
这就是你说的耳光闪亮
It's what u would call ashiner."
骨头 我知道
I know, bones.
拿起那桶泥浆
Now take that mud,
抹在你们手臂上 腿上 肚子上
Rub it on your arms, your legs, your stomach,
脚上 快点做
Your feet. get it in there.
大家继续做 -不行
Let's go, let's go. come on, ladies. -no. can't.
将泥浆抹在胸上 这不会伤害你
Guys, on the chest, it's not gonna hurt you.
不 不
No, no.
我做不了 我不行
I can't do it. I can't.
拉尔夫 什么在控制你 你的强迫症?
Who's in control, Ralph, you are the ocd?
神啊 救救我吧
Oh, go oh, god, oh, god.
你想被心魔所主宰?
Do you want to be ordered around by a disorder?
不 我要自♥由♥ 不要心魔
No, I want ord, not disorder.
我和你感同身受
I've been where you are, man.
我能感受你的害怕
I have felt your fears.
看着我 你也能克服的
Now look at me now. you can do it, too.
拉尔夫
Ralph?
终于跑了一个
Oh, got a runner.
你们也想跟拉尔夫逃跑?
You think you want to follow Ralph?
你们都这么想吗?
All of you?
但你们都不能想这么做
But you don't want to do that.
你们都不想这么做
You do not want to do that.
我知道因为我跟你们感同身受
I know because I'm one ofa.
不好意思 你可能要跟我走一趟
Excuse me maybe you'd like to follow me.
我有问题要问你
I have a few questions for you.
我是马里兰大学的心理学教授
I'm a professor of psychology at the university of Maryland.
我有强迫症行为
I received a grant to conduct trial research
改革试验的研究许可
On methods of reforming ocd behavior.
杰瑞德·埃迪森是不是你的学生
Was Jared Addison one of yor students?
我有保守病人隐私的义务
I'm bound my patie confidtiality.
你该明白的
I'm sure you understand.
杰瑞德被人分尸后
Jared was chopped into pieces
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表