不用了 布斯 你不要一直
No, booth, you don't need to fix everything
为每个人安排好每件事 好吗
For everyone all the time, you know?
我自己能行
I can handle myself.
拍档要互相照顾
Partners watch out for each other.
如果是那样的话 就让我来治好你的后背
Well, if that were true, you'd let me fix your back.
我后背没事
My back is fine.
好了 我所需要的只是一颗阿司匹林 冲个热水澡
All right? all I need is an aspirin, a hot bath,
还有一杯美美的单一麦芽苏格兰威士忌
And maybe a nice single malt scotch.
我们对照了埃伦丹尼症候群 -是艾登二氏症候群
We cross-referenced ellen-danny syndrome... -ehlers-danlos.
还有安琪查到的那双童鞋
With those kiddy shoes ange tracked down.
好了 我们找到了这个家伙
Okay. we came up with this guy right here.
杰瑞德·埃迪森
Oh. jared addison.
25岁 -小心开车
25 years old. -watch the road!
什么 我在看路呢 -25岁
What? I am watching the road! -25 years old.
你都没有看挡风玻璃 -我是个优秀的司机
Well, you're not looking at the screen. -I am an excellent driver.
我猜 他就是我们的受害者
I'm guessing that that's our victim.
我儿子小的时候就被诊断为艾登二氏症候群
My son was diagnosed with ehlers-danlos in his teens.
你确定是杰瑞德吗
Are you sure it's jared?
认得出这双鞋子吗
Do you recognize these shoes?
是杰瑞德特别定制的
Jared ordered them specially.
这双特殊的鞋子 结合
This distinct footwear, in combination
艾登二氏症候群还有其他特征
With ehlers-danlos and other markers
表明我们发现的尸体是你的儿子
Indicate that the remains we found belong to your son.
很抱歉您失去了孩子 如果你需要冷静下
We're very sorry for your loss. if you need a moment...
带我们看一下你儿子的房♥间 这对破案很有帮助
It would be helpful if we could see your son's room.
你能明白 为什么我可以认出那双鞋子了
You can see why I recognized the shoes.
埃迪森太太
Mrs. addison,
你儿子几天前就死了
Your son died days ago.
你为什么不向警方报告他失踪呢
Why didn't you report him missing?
我根本不知道杰瑞德失踪
I had no idea jared was missing.
他不是跟你一起住的吗
Well, he lives here with you, right?
杰瑞德是个小说家 他在写一本小说
Jared was a novelist. he was finishing a book.
他住进了酒店 那样我就不会打扰到他
He checked into a hotel so I wouldn't bother him.
我根本不知道发生了什么
I had no idea anything was wrong.
你儿子是杰瑞德·埃迪森
Your son was jared addison
迷幻科学小说作家?
The cult science fiction novelist?
等一下 书的后面写着
Wait a second. on the back here, it says that he
他住在加勒比海的一艘船上
Lived in the caribbean on a boat.
不是 他不是你的儿子
No. that's not your son.
显然地 他出版商雇用的一个演员
Obviously, the publisher hired An impersonator,
然后想出一些浪漫的封面故事
And came up with some romantic Cover story.
你怎么知道
how did you know that?
我的出版商想过让我做同样的事
My publisher wanted to do the same thing with me.
杰瑞德的出版商在他出了第2本书后就把他炒了
Jared's publisher Dropped him after his second book.
杰瑞德在写这本书的时候 压力很大
Jared was feeling a lot Of pressure to make this one great,
出版商也许能重新用他
Maybe try to get him back.
听着 埃迪森太太 希望得到你的许可
Listen, ms. addison. with your permission,
我想带某人到这儿
I'd like to bring someone in here
来仔细检查一下你儿子的房♥间
To take a look over your son's room.
一个专家
You know, an expert.
什么专家
What kind of expert?
骨头 一个专家
You know, bones. an expert.
在受害人的鞋底上
I found coffee grounds and sea kelp
我发现了咖啡渣还有海藻
In the treads of the vic's shoes.
所以那个大个头的孩子被杀之前
So, before the giant toddler was killed,
他正在海滨煮咖啡
He was brewing coffee on the seashore?
是的 非常正确 案子结了
Yes. that's it precisely. case closed.
还有 我发现
Also, I found
一个超小的苍蝇卵 比任何卵都小
A tiny fly egg, smaller than any of the eggs
从我们找到的尸体上发现的
Of any of the flies common to where we found the body parts.
这个苍蝇卵从哪儿来的
Where is this fly egg from?
为了解答你的疑问 我得去孵出来
In order to answer that, I have to hatch it.
说真的?
Seriously?
我是个昆虫学家
I'm an entomologist.
我得孵出这个昆虫卵
I have to hatch this insect egg
为了鉴定一件在谋杀案侦查中很重要的证据
In order to identify an important piece of evidence In a murder investigation.
这有什么可笑的
Where... where's the funny in that?
哈特金斯医生 我知道你为跟安琪拉分手
I know you're upset about breaking up with angela, dr. hodgins.
还有扎克离开的事情而很伤心
And I know you're upset about losing zack.
但是 撇开私人问题 这是工作的地方
But, despite your personal problems, this is a workplace,
态度决定一切
And your attitude leaves a lot to be desired.
随便 如果你想换掉我 你就换吧
Fine. if you want to make a change, you make a change.
否则 就让我做我的事 孵这个卵
Otherwise, you let me do my job and hatch this egg.
这些手办 太棒了
These action figurines, they're awesome.
你还住在父母的家里吗 小甜甜
Hmm. still living at home, there, huh, sweets?
没有 我自己找了个房♥子
No. I have my own place.
在那之前 我跟一个女人同居
And, before that, I lived with a woman.
行了吗 -那个女人是你妈妈吗
All right? -was that woman your mother?
对 是你妈妈吗
Yeah. your mommy?
不是 她当然不是我妈妈
No. she most definitely was not my mother.
如果受害人是25岁的话 我猜想他心智发展迟缓
If our victim is 25 years old, I'd assume he was mentally slow.
从他的小说的复杂性来看
Given the complexity of his novels,
我估计他的IQ比你们都高
I'd estimate his iq to be higher than yours.
那布斯是对的 什么地方不对劲
Then booth is right. something else is wrong.
全线前进吧 小甜甜
Ha! full speed ahead, sweets.
让我想想 看吧
Let me have it. come on.
真是无话可说
It goes without saying.
一切都是那么的整齐
Everything is perfectly aligned.
强迫症状
Obsessive compulsive.
这有什么关联吗
How does this help us?
得强迫症的人 会在生活中重复他们的模式
people with Ocd repeat patterns in their lives in order
以避免精神恐慌
To stave off psychological panic.
现在 我们要找的就是杰瑞德·埃迪森
Now, if we ask Which of jared addison's set patterns
设定的哪个模式 最近被打乱了
Have recently been disrupted,
我们就可以发现他的死因了
We may very well discover what got him killed.
我们不能去问杰瑞德·埃迪森 他已经死了
We can't ask jared addison. he's dead.
她脑筋真是不会转弯
She is wicked literal, huh?
这是她的思维模式 不要怪她
Hey, it's her process. don't be mean to her.
布斯 -我不是帮你辩解 我只是在解释
Booth! -I'm not defending, I'm just explaining.
我自己会 你就是在辩解
I can defend... you were defending.
我是在解释
I was explaining. whoa!
你们的人际行为关系有了个很有趣的进展
this Is an interesting development in your interpersonal behaviors.
不是 更有趣的是布斯的后背受伤了
No. what's more interesting is that booth's back hurts,
而他不让我帮忙治
And he won't let me fix it.
别说了 这都没什么有趣的
No. none of this is interesting, okay?
我只想知道
Look, I just want to know
到底是什么魔咒扰乱了疯男孩的模式
What kind of mojo disrupted crazy boy's pattern?
你猜我第一个想到什么 从他的年龄 我猜是性
My first guess? at his age? sex.
性
Sex.
另外 疯男孩这个称号♥太冒犯了
"crazy boy" is offensive, by the way.
他妈妈没提过他有女朋友
His mother didn't mention a girlfriend.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
小甜甜 你在干嘛
Sweets, what are you doing?
我正置身于强迫症的心理当中
I'm putting myself in the mind of an obsessive
如果是我 我会把增强记忆药
Compulsive in order to figure out where
或者用来发泄性♥欲♥的东西♥藏♥在哪儿
I might conceal a memory-enhancer Or psychosexual proxy.
很好 那是什么意思
Right. right. what's that mean?
手♥淫♥辅助物
Masturbatory aid.
查一下那些鞋子 -对的
Oh. check the shoes. -good.
什么 你们不会在鞋子里找到什么的
What? you're not going to find it in the shoes.
所有男孩都会把用来手♥淫♥的东西
Do all boys keep their masturbatory aids
藏在鞋子里 或者就你们会这样做?
In their shoes, or is that particular to you?
被你看穿了
That's for me to know and you to find out.
凯莉·萨顿小姐
Ms. kelly sutton.
有手♥机♥号♥码 邮箱地址
There's a phone number, an e-mail address,
还有性♥交♥暗示
And a list of sexual suggestions.
怎么 你在惊讶他有个女朋友吗
What? you're surprised he has a girlfriend?
确切的说不是女孩
Exactly that is not a girl.
我爱杰瑞德
I loved jared.
年龄的差距 让你觉得奇怪吗
The age difference bothers you?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表