How can two people who don't trust each get married?
我之前认为我们是彼此信任的
I thought we did trust each other.
是的 我也是这样想的
Yeah, I did, too.
两个不能彼此信任的人
Two people who don't trust each other
根本就不该在一起
shouldn't be together at all.
你真的是这样想的?
You really think that?
难道你不是吗
Don't you?
我是说 我是
I mean, yeah, I... I do.
我的意思是 我真的是那样想的 可是
I mean, I actually do think that, but...
我不知道发生了什么事情
I don't know what happened.
我也不知道
I don't either.
可我知道它肯定发生了
But I know it did happen.
我会...
I'm gonna...
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
你知道吗 你唯一要做的事就是相信我
You know, all you had to do was trust me.
要走的那个人是你
Hey... you're the one that's leaving.
可是你没挽留我
You're the one who isn't stopping me.
威克斯雷博士本来是要告诉我们
Dr. Wexler would have told us
一个重大的发现
about a find this important.
是吗 除非他想
Yeah, unless he wanted to keep the money.
布雷纳恩 你为什么在这里
Brennan, why are we here?
这里曾经是个农场 存在于
This was farmland, a stable, for over 200 years.
十八 十九世纪的两百年间
In the 18th and 19th centuries. So?
没水银
No mercury,
但在十七世纪的时候那里有个旅馆
but in the 17th century, there was an inn over there
还有一个制革厂
and a tannery right there.
是坎西顿最古老的制革厂之一
One of the oldest tanneries in Kensington.
Oh, my God.
怎么了? 说的不错
What? That's right.
雷酸汞被用于皮革制♥造♥
Mercury fulminate is used in tanning.
这个皮革厂曾在这存在了一百多年
The tannery was here for over 100 years.
水银可能渗入到泥土中
Mercury would have seeped into the soil
污染它所接触到的一起东西
and contaminated whatever it touched.
那为什么这个区域被覆盖起来?
Why is this area covered?
维拉 你监督过那一部分的挖掘
Vera, you supervised that part of the dig.
没有发现任何东西
Nothing was found there.
威克斯雷博士叫我们不要气馁
Dr. Wexler told us to move on.
布斯 你能帮我一下吗?
Booth, will you help me?
我来了
Yeah, I got it.
这些泥土经过挖掘应该是变得松软
This soil should be loose from the excavation.
可又被夯实了
It's been packed down.
并且还被木制的垫板覆盖
And covered by wooden pallets.
维拉 你怎么了
Vera, what's going on?
没什么 我告诉过你的
Nothing, I told you.
威克斯雷叫我们
Dr. Wexler instructed me to move on.
又一块硬化的骨头碎片
Another ossified bone chip.
这里曾有过青铜时代的文明
This is a Bronze Age site.
你以此我你的奋斗目标 那你为什么要掩盖它
You live for this. Why'd you cover it up?
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
科瑞尔 告诉他们
Cyril, tell them.
我们在一起工作了两年
We've been working together
试着要发现这些东西
two years trying to make this find.
这里没有刀柄
The bone had no hilt.
她肯定会在手掌留下痕迹
She would have scraped her palm
如果她是刺杀他的话
if she stabbed him.
你们两个表现的非常不错
You two are very, very good.
我们是最好的
We're the best.
干的好
Good job, Bones.
快点 站起来
Come on, up you go, Vera.
麻烦把手铐给我 你不明白的
Can I have some cuffs, please? You don't understand.
你根本就不知道伊安想要做什么?
VERA:
杀掉威克斯雷然后你可以独吞这笔钱
Kill Wexler so you could keep the money for yourself?
伊安想把这笔钱还回去
Ian wanted to give the money back.
你明白了吗?
Don't you understand?
一点也没有
Not at all.
恐怕我明白了
PRITCHARD: I'm afraid I do.
这完全都是伊安搞出来的
It was Ian through and through.
当他不知道别人为什么要贿赂他的时候
He happily accepted the bribe money
他欣然的接受了这笔钱
when there was no reason to be bribed,
可是每当他们察觉到什么
but the minute they found something,
他就会变得高贵而且很有道德
he got all noble and principled and...
想把所有的钱都还了
and wanted to return the money.
这会毁了他的事业
It would have ruined his career.
对 还有我的事业
Yeah, and mine, too, don't you see?
他出来就没想过那些
He never thought of that.
伊安是个好人 真的
So, Ian was a good man, really?
相对来说 是个好人
A relatively good man...
对于某些人来说 是相当的好
which was good enough for some of us.
准确的来说 你没能找到布雷纳恩
BRENNAN : Technically, you have not reached Temperance Brennan,
若你留下留言 她将获知
but if you leave a message, it will reach her...
是我 坦普瑞斯·布雷纳恩
me, Temperance Brennan.
宝贝 是我
Hey, sweetie, it's me.
哈特金斯和我分手了
Hodgins and I broke up, and, uh...
直到和你说话的时候我才知道为什么
I won't really know why until I speak to you, so...
在你回家之前我就会上♥床♥睡觉
I'm just gonna crawl into bed until you get home,
然后 我们就可以
and then we can...
安琪拉
Angela?
天啊
Oh, God.
又见面了
You again.
我听说你和一个小气易怒的男人分手了
I heard you broke up with the small, angry man,
在我离开之前 我只是再次想问下
so before I leave, I want to ask you one more time.
不行
No.
没人能得到我
No one gets me.
我不属于任何人
I'm nobody's.
我了解
I understand.
或许你可以开车送我到机场
Perhaps you can drive me to the airport?
对你说 这是某种暗号♥ 是吗?
SAROYAN: That's some kind of code for you, isn't it?
或许给由我来送他
Maybe I should take him.
不 让我来
No, I'll take him.
这是什么?
What's this?
听着
Look, it's been...
在这里工作是见很愉快的事情 可是...
very interesting working here, but...
我是个科学家 这地方...
I'm a man of science, and this place is just...
太夸张了
It's very dramatic.
说的好
Well said.
我只是想在一个很普通的实验室工作
I just want to work in a regular lab, you know?
到底是不想要我送你
So, you want that ride or not?
是的
Yes, he does.
你也知道 威克斯雷有点像
You know, Wexler was kind of like
罗宾汉
a Robin Hood kind of a character.
专偷有钱人
Steal from the rich.
那我不是拒绝了和罗宾汉上♥床♥的机会
I turned down my chance to sleep with Robin Hood?
有些时候 你的行为很古怪
Sometimes you just take the oddest leap.
你好 普利奇特
BOOTH: Hey, Pritch.
兄弟 见面好
Cheerio, mate.
说句你好就行了
"Hello" is fine.
代表
On behalf of Her Majesty,
英格兰女王陛下
the Queen of England,
我赐你为瑟雷·布斯爵士
I dub you Sir Seeley Booth...
王国骑士
Knight of the Realm.
哇
Wow.
官方初级骑士
"Official Junior Knight."
看那
Hey, look at that.
等下 那是从玩具店来的
Wait a second. That's from a toy store.
这并不意味你不是一名完美的骑士
Doesn't mean you're not Sir Galahad.
谢谢
Thanks.
对于伊安的事情 我深表遗憾
I'm sorry about Ian.
我也是
Me, too.
能与你们共事真是一种荣幸
It was a real honor working with you both.
彼此彼此
Same here.
如果你想要搭个顺风车去机场
If you need a lift to the airport...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表